question for "The Wire" heads...

You guys really made me rehash and almost go back and watch all the old episodes again. I never thought I'd have the gumption to do that. I literally watched every episode since the premiere on the day that a new episode dropped or the Monday after when it hit On Demand.

Two things I never knew...the Cheese/Randy connection.

and someone explain the iCarly homage. Low-key I be watching that with the seed.

You guys really made me rehash and almost go back and watch all the old episodes again. I never thought I'd have the gumption to do that. I literally watched every episode since the premiere on the day that a new episode dropped or the Monday after when it hit On Demand.

and someone explain the iCarly homage. Low-key I be watching that with the seed.

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

SPOILER (as if theres not any in here already
laugh.gif
)

When Mike goes to kill Snoop, she asks him how her hair is looking... he says "you look good" right before he shoots her.

SPOILER (as if theres not any in here already
laugh.gif
)

When Mike goes to kill Snoop, she asks him how her hair is looking... he says "you look good" right before he shoots her.

Good look...I almost want to use the Wee-bay gif again.
On another note, I really want to go relive (ahem re-watch) the Wire.

Do it..started re-watching it over the past couple weeks since this thread started..on Season 3 currently

Do it..started re-watching it over the past couple weeks since this thread started..on Season 3 currently

Hmmm... might have to rewatch this show. Lots of memories coming back reading through this thread 
smokin.gif

Hmmm... might have to rewatch this show. Lots of memories coming back reading through this thread 
smokin.gif

shhiiiiiii (Clay Davis)...Im sitting here looking at every character's wiki. Maaaan the memories.
Not to mention...I should be reading for class in the morning.

shhiiiiiii (Clay Davis)...Im sitting here looking at every character's wiki. Maaaan the memories.
Not to mention...I should be reading for class in the morning.

damn this thread gonna have me watching this series again.
Agree what peeps say about season 2 one of my favorites. Ziggy was that dude provided many lulz.
What season was that weebay gif from..... i'm trying to remember what happened??

Agree what peeps say about season 2 one of my favorites. Ziggy was that dude provided many lulz.
What season was that weebay gif from..... i'm trying to remember what happened??

Originally Posted by rrickrude

I think it was season 2.. it was when he found out that there was a cop in the car that they ran up on and she aint die

Originally Posted by rrickrude

I think it was season 2.. it was when he found out that there was a cop in the car that they ran up on and she aint die

My fav characters would probably be

Michael
pimp.gif

Omar
pimp.gif

Bodie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avon
pimp.gif

Brother Mouzone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Slim Charles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bunk
laugh.gif

Wee-Bey
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Daniels
pimp.gif

Mcnulty
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stringer
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Carcetti
pimp.gif

Norman Wilson
laugh.gif

Randy
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Carver
pimp.gif

There's sooooo many great characters,that's what I love about these HBO dramas,they're all character driven and have very deep character development.

My fav characters would probably be

Michael
pimp.gif

Omar
pimp.gif

Bodie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avon
pimp.gif

Brother Mouzone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Slim Charles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bunk
laugh.gif

Wee-Bey
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Daniels
pimp.gif

Mcnulty
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stringer
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Carcetti
pimp.gif

Norman Wilson
laugh.gif

Randy
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Carver
pimp.gif

There's sooooo many great characters,that's what I love about these HBO dramas,they're all character driven and have very deep character development.

I just finished watching all The Wire seasons. Blown away. Best drama I have ever seen.

Not living in America and not knowing much about Baltimore the series really opens one's eyes more about America. Overseas you don't get much of a feel about other states and cities, only you know Miami, LA, New York.

I just finished watching all The Wire seasons. Blown away. Best drama I have ever seen.

Not living in America and not knowing much about Baltimore the series really opens one's eyes more about America. Overseas you don't get much of a feel about other states and cities, only you know Miami, LA, New York.

Back
Top Bottom