quick question how many of you can solve a rubiks cube?

could never do it 
frown.gif

I can. Fastest i've ever done it was like 2 mins and 43 seconds.

I might try to learn to speed solve it... if i ever have time

I can. Fastest i've ever done it was like 2 mins and 43 seconds.

I might try to learn to speed solve it... if i ever have time

Even with using the beginners method its possible to get your time under 2 minutes.  Just keep practicing.  

Even with using the beginners method its possible to get your time under 2 minutes.  Just keep practicing.  

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by 365k

Take the stickers off and put the matching colors together. /win
eh.. quicker way is to just pop the individual pieces off.
they're both equally slow compared to a speed solver.  maybe even a beginner's solver method too.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by 365k

Take the stickers off and put the matching colors together. /win
eh.. quicker way is to just pop the individual pieces off.
they're both equally slow compared to a speed solver.  maybe even a beginner's solver method too.

I've solved it many times before through algorithms, but the spatial logic still gets me sometimes. But yeah, it's true that it gets easy to solve, but VERY hard to solve fast. I averaged about a minute and that was through repetition. A buddy of mine went to Nationals in Boston last year and he was averaging about 30 secs, one and two handed. Dude's wicked fast, he was solving them while stopped at red lights. Some of the world class guys are scary fast and can solve the cube with just one look at it.

I've solved it many times before through algorithms, but the spatial logic still gets me sometimes. But yeah, it's true that it gets easy to solve, but VERY hard to solve fast. I averaged about a minute and that was through repetition. A buddy of mine went to Nationals in Boston last year and he was averaging about 30 secs, one and two handed. Dude's wicked fast, he was solving them while stopped at red lights. Some of the world class guys are scary fast and can solve the cube with just one look at it.

Back
Top Bottom