R.I.P Trayvon

This prosecutor is a joke, all extra dramatic.

:lol: have you never watched a trial before? All lawyers need to put on a show and display conviction to a certain degree...can't be up there speaking monotone and mumbling

This prosecutor is a joke, all extra dramatic.
You buggin lol.

This dude is good. He's painting a very good picture and doing his job VERY WELL.

"******G PUNKS...."  set the whole **** off...I was not ready for that.

Didn't know there was zero DNA of Trayvon's on GZ, kinda dismisses his whole account of the events...this guy really is nailing his opening, sheesh

Holding a bag over his chest to keep the air in while performing CPR? :x

This is sad sh** listening to the injury account.

Gonna be interested to hear witnesses/expert witnesses.

need a gif of Zimmerman's attorney, the bald dude, at the end of OS .... the look on that *****'s face was priceless....

You buggin lol.

This dude is good. He's painting a very good picture and doing his job VERY WELL.

"******G PUNKS...."  set the whole **** off...I was not ready for that.
i agree 100%.

this attorney is GOOD...dramatics or not, dude is doing his job damn well..

we aint seen nothing as far as dramatics yet...wait until zimmermans legal team comes up there...theyre gonna paint trayvon martin somewhere between bumpy johnson and nino brown..i guarantee it..

.theyre gonna paint trayvon martin somewhere between bumpy johnson and nino brown..i guarantee it..
Lol... word up..

that's why they need the audio and video equipment for opening statements.... gonna show Trayvon in the Chief Keef "Just Us" video...

Zimmerman better get his money back, cz this guy out here sounding stupid.... he already shook from the State's opening statement.

Telling jokes? :stoneface:

Someone died. Another man, your client, is potentially going away for a long time. WTH is this dude thinking?

This is by far one of the worse opening statements by a defense team ever.  This guy had all this time to prepare and looks like he doesn't know what he wants to say.  Dude up here telling "knock knock" jokes.  Hopefully that helps the prosecution. 

:wow: :wow: :wow: Knock knock, whos there? George Zimmerman....GZ who? Good youre on the jury :wow: :x :x :x son are you serious?

I'm still puzzled by my man's struggle comedy routine though...he has visual aid and everything and is STILL stumbling...the prosecution attorney had his story down like it was engrained since birth this is :x can't even get his boards straight

The lawyer just did the Marco Rubio reach for water during his statement. 

:rofl: my man had to get his degree from University of Phoenix.....pure struggle got damn!

Prosecution had to restrain themselves from laughing at this guy :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom