R.I.P Trayvon

can't shoot someone because you started a fight and got your *** kicked... which is basically his "self defense"

^ for whoever missed it

ugh, i'm getting the feeling that regardless if Zimmerman is found guilty or not guilty, he'll still be public enemy number one in the court of public opinion.

thats an all female jury "zimmy" is good as done and rightfully so. punk *** had nothing better to do in his life than be a nosy no good for nothing douche bag with the hunger to kill a black man. The operator told his *** to stay away from dude but he didnt listen.

I never even considered subconscious things like having your attorney be a "good looking" guy who can deliver the message well, its probably not right and may be overblowing it but with the mostly female jury that can't hurt the prosecution

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ those punches

man, they gotta get this attorney all the way the **** up out the court room.

Court is back in session y'all, I hope Zimmy had a hearty lunch and plenty of caffeine so he stops dozing off.

How can a defense attorney be so vague?

"They were 20, 30, maybe 40 feet away from the struggle when the 911call was placed"

FEET MATTER

"GZ was being held when it was midnight, 1-2, many hours after the 'incident" happened"

TIME MATTERS

"I believe the name of the medical examiner was ........"

NAMES MATTER.
------
I've seen it first hand where the jurors are given very strict instructions. If all of them don't line up, acquitted. This is gonna be a crazy one

Last edited:
IF he gets acquitted he better go live in protective custody or leave the country because there definitely will be a bag on his head.

Hell if he does get found guilty and ends up in gen pop there will be a bag on his head. So regardless....after this case his life will still be in danger.

Back
Top Bottom