R.I.P Trayvon

No, anyone can be prejudice or a bigot. Racism isn't just having prejudices against a race. Too many of you don't know the differences.

And race is determined mostly by appearance in how you're treated. That's why you have black and white latinos. That's why people assumed he was the white guy. And the coverage of this trial is because Trayvon is black. If a black guy killed a white guy walking from 7-11, would the victim be vilified?

Sad that many people don't even know what racism is. Of course nowadays you constantly have white people screaming racism at every ignorant statement or something they don't agree with, so the meaning has been changed. And watch you disregard everything I said. Ahhhh, the power of racism. Must be nice :lol:

And this is the problem with the media.

How come this doesn't happen more often? BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS SCARED TO SAY IT.

If 5 hispanic guys beat up a white guy BECAUSE he's white, then thats racism.

You can twist it anyway you want to make it work for you bro. This dude AINT BUYING IT. Racism isn't regulated to BLACK PEOPLE ONLY no matter how much you want it to be.

Last edited:

If 5 hispanic guys beat up a white guy BECAUSE he's white, than thats racism.

You can twist it anyway you want to make it work for you bro. This dude AINT BUYING IT. Racism isn't regulated to BLACK PEOPLE ONLY no matter how much you want it to be.

No it's not :lol:

And no it's not just black people, every minority in this country can experience racism.

White people :smh:

Who controls the media in this country? Asians :smh: Black people :smh: latinos :smh:

And the media has already covered it, that's why people can justify the murder of Trayvon. That's why because he smoked weed that means he was bad kid.

If 5 hispanic guys beat up a white guy BECAUSE he's white, than thats racism.

No it's not :lol:

And no it's not just black people, every minority in this country can experience racism.

White people :smh:

Who controls the media in this country? Asians :smh: Black people :smh: latinos :smh:

And the media has already covered it, that's why people can justify the murder of Trayvon. That's why because he smoked weed that means he was bad kid.
http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Racism

Read #3, then punch yourself in the face for being so dumb.

Then you are a damned fool.
How can we be racist in america?

If black people could be racist, then the Trayvon Martin situation wouldn't exist.

Some of you don't seem to realize there are differences in racism and prejudice or bigotry.
Agreed.  The definition of racism as it pertains to America has been spoken on to CelticsFan9783 time and time again but yet he refuses to adhere to reason.  CelticsFan9783, did you study and research the information I gave you about Jim Crow laws a few days ago??  In America, we are a nation of LAWS.  With that being said, CelticsFan9783 please show and or tell me when in this country a law has been passed and enforced to purposely set back the white race or discourage the white race from having any basic rights.
If 5 hispanic guys beat up a white guy BECAUSE he's white, then thats racism.
Loud and wrong. 

Agreed.  The definition of racism as it pertains to America has been spoken on to CelticsFan9783 time and time again but yet he refuses to adhere to reason.  CelticsFan9783, did you study and research the information I gave you about Jim Crow laws a few days ago??  In America, we are a nation of LAWS.  With that being said, CelticsFan9783 please show and or tell me when in this country a law has been passed and enforced to purposely set back the white race or discourage the white race from having any basic rights.

Loud and wrong. 

Not to open a can of worms here, but last time I checked Irish immigrants were "white" and were treated HORRIBLY by Americans. Thats my ancestors. Please enough with this crap.

Loud and wrong. 
Not to open a can of worms here, but last time I checked Irish immigrants were "white" and were treated HORRIBLY by Americans. Thats my ancestors. Please enough with this crap.
Nice try however. 

Whatever man. Stay locked in your box. The truth is 99.9% of THIS BOARD has never been oppressed or held back unless they LET society do it to them. Its 2013, theres a black man in the White House. Get OVER IT. The past didn't happen TO YOU personally.

Oh, the "the President is black" angle, huh? :lol:

Yep. All is well with racial equality and oppression since the President is black.

Unreal.

uh oh white guy telling black folks how to feel alert

but you mean to tell me i let the police harass me?

i let people follow me around stores because of my skin color?

what SOME of you white cats fail to realize is it didnt end at slavery it didnt end during the 60's the effects of GENERATIONS of people being ****** over is still being felt today

but what do i know you know how i should feel and what i deal with everyday better than me anyway

Yeah I went there. Dare I say MIXED RACE president? Since no one seems to be able to comprehend that, just as Zimmerman is "WHITE" and not MIXED race.

Again. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN OPPRESSED. You buy 200 dollar sneakers and talk about them on high speed internet. GET OVER YOURSELF.

uh oh white guy telling black folks how to feel alert

but you mean to tell me i let the police harass me?

i let people follow me around stores because of my skin color?

what SOME of you white cats fail to realize is it didnt end at slavery it didnt end during the 60's the effects of GENERATIONS of people being ****** over is still being felt today

but what do i know you know how i should feel and what i deal with everyday better than me anyway

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood....

So there goes that theory...

nevermind. clowns.
roll.gif

what theory?

the **** you talking about dog?

You're rambling on and on about being profiled. You don't think I'm profiled in the neighborhood I lived in my whole life because I'm a white dude in the hood?

Do you see me crying, and *****ing about it? NO.

I don't give them something to profile me on.

You're rambling on and on about being profiled. You don't think I'm profiled in the neighborhood I lived in my whole life because I'm a white dude in the hood?

Do you see me crying, and *****ing about it? NO.

I don't give them something to profile me on.

profiled by who?

so now i'm giving them a reason to harass me i guess leaving school is a reason or heading to work too right

**** outta here you clown get back to me when the entire country isnt skewed in your favor

this dude gets a couple dirty looks and thinks he can tell an entire race of people( who couldnt even piss certain places only 60yrs ago) how to feel

Back
Top Bottom