R.I.P Trayvon

Once buddy said a prior DV charge would be "thrown out" in a murder trial, I placed him on block.

Please follow suit

Once buddy said a prior DV charge would be "thrown out" in a murder trial, I placed him on block.

Please follow suit

Yeah I don't see how that'd be thrown out, GZ's lawyer would object but then its up to the judge to see the line of questioning and whatnot..its definitely allllll about destroying someone's character in those cases. There's a reason GZs lawyers are gonna try and paint TM as a kid who was texting about weed and whatnot...which has even less connection to the trial

Not defending George Zimmerman, but at least focus on parts of the case that actually matter.
No, I'm just playing devil's advocate because best believe some of these things WILL come up.

Nah you're just a bigot.

I say let them bring up Trayvon's past

Whats worst? Getting in trouble for having weed... or putting hands on your chick and receiving a restraining order.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see how that'd be thrown out, GZ's lawyer would object but then its up to the judge to see the line of questioning and whatnot..its definitely allllll about destroying someone's character in those cases. There's a reason GZs lawyers are gonna try and paint TM as a kid who was texting about weed and whatnot...which has even less connection to the trial

Using prior character as evidence to prove that the defendant acted in conformity therewith on the occasion in question is usually inadmissible. As far as whether or not that makes sense to you, it doesn't matter. The laws of evidence are in place. The only exception for the exclusion of character evidence is if it is being offered to prove something else other than the defendant acting in conformity (motive, intent, absence of mistake, identity, common plan/scheme).

ugh domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence, resisting an officer with violence
Somebody better mention those things in court

I know it isnt like TV where you can spout anything you want in court but somebody better mention those things.

The bailiff can say it for all I care, as long as the jurors hear it.
Its not like Im asking them to bring up that girl he molested.
Hopefully he gets on the stand
I have a feeling he will, then all hell can break loose.

I cant change the thread title :frown:

yuku'd

Last edited:
Anybody who stands with George Zimmerman deserves to be shot dead.

Wish there was a Chris Dorner 2.0 to hunt down and eliminate anybody who donated to his cause.

Yep we racist

Cuz we don't believe

A 28 year old adult man

Trained in kickboxing armed with a 9mm handgun

Was afraid for his life by a teenager

He wasn't scared to assault a cop,slap his girl around,and molest his cousin

But a blackman oops a black teenager put fear in his heart all of a sudden and you believe it

That's sad

ahh surprise surprise nt's resident bigot getting exposed again

what a clown

anywho I hope they feed zimmerman live to some lions after water boarding him in trash truck juice for a couple days

How can we be racist in america?

If black people could be racist, then the Trayvon Martin situation wouldn't exist.

Some of you don't seem to realize there are differences in racism and prejudice or bigotry.

Huh?

ANYONE can be a racist.

Case in point, Zimmerman is HALF HISPANIC. If Zimmerman would have robbed a convenience store, it would have been "Hispanic robber, " but since he killed a black guy its "white man."

It goes both ways. If you cant see that you're an absolute imbecile.

Using prior character as evidence to prove that the defendant acted in conformity therewith on the occasion in question is usually inadmissible. As far as whether or not that makes sense to you, it doesn't matter. The laws of evidence are in place. The only exception for the exclusion of character evidence is if it is being offered to prove something else other than the defendant acting in conformity (motive, intent, absence of mistake, identity, common plan/scheme).

Someone having a history of violence is gonna be brought up regardless. I understand it can't be used as evidence....but just like the judge stopped Mara and co. from including TM's text logs, and info about him being suspended, etc. in the actual trial, then they went and let all that out into the media conveniently just before juror selection...that wasn't just a coincidence. Even if it gets objected to it still remains in the consciences of people on the jury, you can't erase things from someone's mind. Not to mention his documented history of lying to several different law enforcement officers about key details of what actually happened in the case.

Huh?

ANYONE can be a racist.

Case in point, Zimmerman is HALF HISPANIC. If Zimmerman would have robbed a convenience store, it would have been "Hispanic robber, " but since he killed a black guy its "white man."

It goes both ways. If you cant see that you're an absolute imbecile.

No, anyone can be prejudice or a bigot. Racism isn't just having prejudices against a race. Too many of you don't know the differences.

And race is determined mostly by appearance in how you're treated. That's why you have black and white latinos. That's why people assumed he was the white guy. And the coverage of this trial is because Trayvon is black. If a black guy killed a white guy walking from 7-11, would the victim be vilified?

Sad that many people don't even know what racism is. Of course nowadays you constantly have white people screaming racism at every ignorant statement or something they don't agree with, so the meaning has been changed. And watch you disregard everything I said. Ahhhh, the power of racism. Must be nice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom