R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Well, I feel we need to start shifting our attitudes on how we view and treat women when it comes to sex. Both men and women. I saw a post on Facebook the other day that I thought was interesting. A woman was describing how she fell in love with an older man at a young age. I think she was 16 and the man was in his 30’s. She was saying how the man treated her right, bought her things, took her out. Basically made her feel loved. She later finds out that the man was married with kids. She came to the conclusion that maybe if her parents, mainly her mom, were more honest with her about sex, being that it’s just a physical thing and really has nothing to do with love, then she may have been wiser in her decisions. She believed that sex only happens between 2 people who love each other because that’s what she was told. This man was more mature than her, so therefore knew the deal and knew how to get this young girl to fall for him and get what he wanted. We teach and treat our girls when it comes to sex totally differently than our boys and I think that’s one place we can start to try and change things.
Bruh that **** is out the window. Kids are getting sex education by their favorite youtuber/iger/social media star. Everybody jumping out the windows when these things happen, but yet everybody praising these thots. Even if blame is on all the adults there's no denying young girls are out there trying gain attention of these grown men.

If you want to make a documentary .. make it on IG and how it makes woman of all ages and race idolized sexuality and their bodies. Hard to find an extra conservative female with the exposure of a Kardashian. Yet the Kardashian have their own show and thriving.

Let's talk about it.

people get manipulated and swindled at all ages, why should i care legally aged young thots is gettin used and discarded?

I posted something about Kelly smashing his publicist daughter. He a foul _ for doing that but she was 20 years old and made the choice to call him and go with the game. The girls that's with him now are 20 and over and their choosing to be with him for the lifestyle. The 30 year old chick knew what she was getting to.

He should be in prison for the 14-16 years olds but some of these cases are women old enough to make their own decisions.

I posted something about Kelly smashing his publicist daughter. He a foul _ for doing that but she was 20 years old and made the choice to call him and go with the game. The girls that's with him now are 20 and over and their choosing to be with him for the lifestyle. The 30 year old chick knew what she was getting to.

He should be in prison for the 14-16 years olds but some of these cases are women old enough to make their own decisions.

/thread.

All I see is another example of what we say versus what we do. All sorts of principles and preached about but in reality deep down we’re just animals (as a society). These girls see money, see fame, and want some. Him getting with young girls is ridiculous but let’s not pretend he’s the problem or reason these thots acting this way.

I love the Beyoncé and destinys child example. Beyoncé’s mom and dad would not leave her alone with him at all. She had good people around her at a young age and she was kept safe from this. There’s tons of guys like him out there except they aren’t famous. Girls don’t go actively seeking them. I feel bad for these girls but locking up this guy won’t change what’s happening out there.

Well for starters he already has a history of sexual and physical and mental abuse of women as well, which makes this cult thing kind of dangerous.

And I think the point is that regardless if the cult is legal or not, a known Pedophile shouldn't be anywhere near young women period, even if they are legal.

It's like, a known pedophile is dating a 21 year old. You can't ignore that the dude dating this young girl is a pedo.

Let me reiterate why R. Kelly, while having a legal (that we know of) sex cult or sex house or w/e, is still dangerous.

Someone who we KNOW has had sex with 15 year olds, 14year olds, shouldn't be near women at all, especially in the capacity of a damn sex house.

He peed on a 14 year old girl. Married a 15 year old girl. Knowingly spread herpes.

These are facts.

Is the legal age of Illinois the hill you wanna die on? Are the victims the hills you wanna die on? With a 40, 50 year old superstar? Really?
The hill I want to die on is, this was a known fact. Disgusting??? Indeed. However, every follower wants to cry foul and be outraged now???? Like why now??? You have people that benefited by turning a blind eye, now coming out saying they won't play his music and ****. Stop the hypocrisy....

Charlamagne said it doesn't matter when the outrage comes , as long as it comes. That's just a fuxking easy way out. It does matter because if you was truly outrage this would of have been done when it initially happened and spare a bunch of young girls all this torment and abuse.

Yet it comes out now when he is manipulating a bunch of adults??? Come on fam. FOH

Bruh that **** is out the window. Kids are getting sex education by their favorite youtuber/iger/social media star. Everybody jumping out the windows when these things happen, but yet everybody praising these thots. Even if blame is on all the adults there's no denying young girls are out there trying gain attention of these grown men.

If you want to make a documentary .. make it on IG and how it makes woman of all ages and race idolized sexuality and their bodies. Hard to find an extra conservative female with the exposure of a Kardashian. Yet the Kardashian have their own show and thriving.

Let's talk about it.

If kids are getting sex education from ig thots and Kardashian’s, then how is that not the parents fault? And why does it have to be a bad thing when women express their sexuality? Why do they have to be thots and ****? Men are the ones who pay it the most attention so what does that make them? You mad at women getting attention but aren’t mad at the dudes who pay it the most attention. Tell dudes not to be so damn thirsty all the time. And I’m not trying to be on a high horse or anything because I look too. But we have to understand that sex is just a human thing. Has it’s benefits and pitfalls. But it’s up to us to be open and honest about it with our children so that maybe they don’t fall victim or prey on people.

If kids are getting sex education from ig thots and Kardashian’s, then how is that not the parents fault? And why does it have to be a bad thing when women express their sexuality? Why do they have to be thots and ****? Men are the ones who pay it the most attention so what does that make them? You mad at women getting attention but aren’t mad at the dudes who pay it the most attention. Tell dudes not to be so damn thirsty all the time. And I’m not trying to be on a high horse or anything because I look too. But we have to understand that sex is just a human thing. Has it’s benefits and pitfalls. But it’s up to us to be open and honest about it with our children so that maybe they don’t fall victim or prey on people.
Exactly my point. There's nothing bad about anyone exploring their sexuality. Hence the reason why **** is not black and white. Furthermore, you hit the nail on the head, men are thirsty and thus are willing to engage with a youngins that are willing to compensate for money or gift, but let not act that guys are the only thirsty ones. It's obvious woman are just as thirsty for attention ... look at then all over ig.

Are the parents at fault? Who knows .... let's not act like there arent plenty of great parents that try to discipline their kids and give them great advice . Yet the kids feel like their parents are hating, they are to old and or they dont understand and they take the advice from their friends.

Dont come with all this because **** is a two way street.

So y’all are mad that people are upset with r Kelly. On top of that bash women. Thanks
I always knew your ASVAB test was super low, but to the extent that you cant comprehend. Iight, got it.

Let me dummy proof it for you ...
Ya'll mad but take a closer look, ya are part of the problem.

SMH

Would there even be outrage if Lifetime didn't greenlight this 6 part series and make it trendy to hate on Kellz? No way people in the industry didn't know what he was into 2 weeks ago.

Now he's a monster for peeing 20 yrs ago? But he wasnt that bad then huh?

And it absolutely matters when the outrage comes. ****, we get mad when a ref calls a late foul 5 sconds after we feel they should. Conincidentally, they call it after the shot is missed..Was kellz too valuable to be labled a predator before y2k? Now son light is diminishing they can seek justice?

What if he gets inspired and drops another Chocolate Factory? What if it has another I believe I can Fly on it...? Then what?

Where does the line get drawn? Is there even a line?

f it takes a documentary for people to finally get upset about Kellz and stop turning a blind eye to it, then so be it. That inherently isn't the worst thing in the world. Even if it is "Fake Outrage" (which it is) if it gets R. Kelly out of the paint then that's a good thing. Fake outrage has led to a ton of 'good' things within society.

I don't have a problem with fake outrage in regards to R. Kelly because it's the entertainment industry, that's par for the course. There are no morals in celebrity culture. They're outraged because it's the in thing to do right now, be outraged by r. Kelly.

But if that fake outrage can save young black girls and future young black girls and get people talking about this topic, then that is inherently good.

Would there even be outrage if Lifetime didn't greenlight this 6 part series and make it trendy to hate on Kellz? No way people in the industry didn't know what he was into 2 weeks ago.

And it absolutely matters when the outrage comes. ****, we get mad when a ref calls a late foul 5 sconds after we feel they should. Conincidentally, they call it after the shot is missed..Was kellz too valuable to be labled a predator before y2k? Now son light is diminishing they can seek justice?

What if he gets inspired and drops another Chocolate Factory? What if it has another I believe I can Fly on it...? Then what?

Would there be outrage if Lifetime didn't greenight that? No. People don't care. Celebs definitely don't care. This is the entertainment business. They have no morals.

But they did green light it. And now it's the center of conversation and people are talking about his past transgressions.

That is a good thing :lol:

And no, it doesn't matter when the outrage comes. If the outrage was genuine then yeah it would matter, but it isn't. We know it isn't. We know no one really cares. But so what? The point is that people are talking about it, even if it may not be genuine, it may lead to people being locked up, bottom lines being affected etc., and that's good.

I keep hearing this. Dude has been a pedo joke for years. If anything it’s the supporters that have now come out. Also “outrage” or just getting more attention becuase it’s out?

Back
Top Bottom