R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

If the girls themselves aren't making this an issue I damn sure don't feel bad for them.

They know the lifestyle they were going for with him, I'm pretty sure they knew of his reputation, but as stated they wanted the easy going life... they have it, they're not putting up a fuss or a fight about it.

Hell even the parents themselves pushed these girls into Kellz arms themselves knowing his history.

I hope to God some of you dudes never have a daughter.

So if an abused women isn't making it an issue there is no issue? **** em am i right?

Some you guys should take the time to at least try and educate yourselves on abuse and how hard it is for many women to distance themselves from harmful situations before jumping on the internet and spewing utter garbage.

meanwhile, at a sold out show...

Yo dude has a barrage and stable of chicks with him on stage.

Starting to agree with the others that the buzzfeed article is just BS.

Still wouldn't let me chill with any female that was family or I respected.

Yo dude has a barrage and stable of chicks with him on stage.

Starting to agree with the others that the buzzfeed article is just BS.

Still wouldn't let me chill with any female that was family or I respected.

he got da same shield Chris Brown has...

da broads dont care.. why should i?

Everyone knows R Kelly is a scumbag and pedo...but at the end of the day, if the women that are 18 and older are willing to associate themselves with the dude and be his groupie...so be it

They made their bed and can rest on it, how this became a news story is quite laughable

Wake me up when R Kelly pisses on another underaged chick though, now that's worthy of some shaming on Kells

It's not the age of consent with me. A known pedophile has a grown woman talking about she can't disclose her location in a video he shot with no humans in sight.

This ain't normal nor is it cool.

I'm telling y'all...people want to argue the law which says what he's doing is legal. However, you have a better chance of building a case based off those two videos because they were extremely sketchy.

Damn they really got Robert stressed out, out here
DFH13mfXYAgagJV.jpg

BRUH

"Kim said that she and the girl were instructed by Kelly to “take off your clothes and act like you miss each other.” He got out his iPad and started filming, she said, but was dissatisfied by the 19-year-old’s performance. He told Kim to sit on the couch and took the 19-year-old into another room. Twenty minutes later, he called Kim in. Kim knocked in the proper way, then walked in to find the younger girl nude except for one of Kelly’s bigger pieces of jewelry, a heavy chain.

“He had his iPad recording and she was naked except for a big chain and she was running laps from one end of the room to the other,” Kim remembers. “She was running laps around the room and apologizing. She kept saying, ‘I’ve been bad, I’m sorry Daddy,’ **** like that. And I’m standing there and she starts apologizing to me.”

http://jezebel.com/a-woman-in-r-kellys-inner-circle-describes-sexual-coer-1797003010

newflash, R. Kelly Aint doing nothing illegal...can we move on? lol

This one particular instance isn't illegal.

However, does it show a pattern of behavior?

So do you think he suddenly stopped being the guy perusing high schools and having sex with underage girls? But let's turn a blind eye again, because he makes music.

So what occupations qualify in which we can overlook sexual abuse? singers, coaches, teachers, priest.

I hope you never have kids b

BRUH

"Kim said that she and the girl were instructed by Kelly to “take off your clothes and act like you miss each other.” He got out his iPad and started filming, she said, but was dissatisfied by the 19-year-old’s performance. He told Kim to sit on the couch and took the 19-year-old into another room. Twenty minutes later, he called Kim in. Kim knocked in the proper way, then walked in to find the younger girl nude except for one of Kelly’s bigger pieces of jewelry, a heavy chain.

“He had his iPad recording and she was naked except for a big chain and she was running laps from one end of the room to the other,” Kim remembers. “She was running laps around the room and apologizing. She kept saying, ‘I’ve been bad, I’m sorry Daddy,’ **** like that. And I’m standing there and she starts apologizing to me.”

http://jezebel.com/a-woman-in-r-kellys-inner-circle-describes-sexual-coer-1797003010

sounds like a m night shamalong movie

Back
Top Bottom