R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I feel the sentiment somewhat

But at the end of the day the same logic you’re using to carelessly say **** her and her businesses can be extended to all of the kids that are fed by the operation of those businesses both from employees and owners standpoint

Everyone can calm down with the pitch forking and extremes now that he’s pretty much cooked legally. No need to have some innocent kids hungry based off of social media pressure because the 18 year old inside of this lady doesn’t want her celebrity crush eating baloney sammiches and ramen for the year until his trial :lol:

They acting like she stopped him from his ultimate fate and she just didn’t want him to be comfortable until trial :lol:

But yo watch him pull some **** wth some young girls around her...the universe be trolling.

Yeah I think it's weak as hell. She got money and supposedly she's his friend. Most people bailing their friends out. Her businesses have nothing to do with anything. I see jokes about wow, a woman bailing him out or of course someone running a daycare is helping him. People want be apart of this so bad, it's unreal.

Let me ask this question:

If the legal age of consent for sex was 14, would you still view him as a pedo?

Let me ask this question:

If the legal age of consent for sex was 14, would you still view him as a pedo?

YES!

and anyone who says otherwise...look at your 14 year old daughter, cousin, niece, sister and ask yourself would you be ok with a grown man engaging in coitus with her. same issue with a 14 year old boy and a grown woman.

The point is “hating” is warranted for someone to bail him out. Man y’all can be very obtuse when you want to. Keep pedos under the jail

It's crazy to me that everyone feels the need and right to tear down someone else. Why? She didn't break the law. If she wants to bail out a friend, go for it. He gonna be back in jail for a long time. I'm just not a fan of all this BS people want to do for attention and to feel superior.

he rich people broke.

Naw he broke broke, he doesn't even have $100,000 in property or a house.

Broke people can't get bail.

He probably just has credit.

Dude is a pedo but let’s all not remember that right? Cool music right? :lol:

:smh: been hearing people make excuses for years because of it.

97% of that "cool music" is about sex and it wasn't written with grown women in mind. :sick:

Why I stopped listening to him a long time ago

It's crazy to me that everyone feels the need and right to tear down someone else. Why? She didn't break the law. If she wants to bail out a friend, go for it. He gonna be back in jail for a long time. I'm just not a fan of all this BS people want to do for attention and to feel superior.
Man stop. I’d feel this way to anyone who bailed out a sexual offender or any other type of guilty person. Again, take R Kelly out of this convo and nobody would be siding with him or his supporters

Man stop. I’d feel this way to anyone who bailed out a sexual offender or any other type of guilty person. Again, take R Kelly out of this convo and nobody would be siding with him or his supporters

I'm not siding with him, I'm not reporting or writing bad reviews on her businesses. That **** is lame.

Take R Kelly out of this convo and we probably don't hear about it and no one writes bad reviews about her businesses.

I'm not siding with him, I'm not reporting or writing bad reviews on her businesses. That **** is lame.

Take R Kelly out of this convo and we probably don't hear about it and no one writes bad reviews about her businesses.
She DOES side with a pedo and works in childcare. Do you NOT get the connection as to why that’s not a good thing? Pedos are put on a list. Their supports should be too. Too bad

Societal values shape laws. There's a reason that 14 isn't age of consent anywhere in the U.S. Shows what people think here, so I'd say yes.

Federal laws allow consent of sex to range from 12-18. I think it’s 16 for majority states... which I think is still too young.

Back
Top Bottom