R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

So, your R.Kelly out on bail, fresh outta jail Chi-Town dreamin,
soon as you step on the seen, you see media screamin..
where the 1st place you go?....
To get a Happy Meal of course.

Same old Robert.

Last edited:
So, your R.Kelly out on bail, fresh outta jail Chi-Town dream
where the 1st place you go?....
To get a Happy Meal of course.

Prbly the same Mickey Ds he meet many of his victims at...

Most predators go back to the place where it all started

I think he’s going to jail but I think a lot of people about to go with him.

In order for that to happen he would have to go

A lot of people on social media are missing that simple point when they try to deflect the blame from Robert by saying “ well what about the parents shouldn’t they be held accountable “

But you can’t hold them accountable when the female on the tape won’t admit that they were underage in the sex tape you can’t hold anyone accountable around Robert when you can’t even hold the person in the act accountable

Last edited:
Prbly the same Mickey Ds he meet many of his victims at...

Most predators go back to the place where it all started

Yeap... Kellz what you doing man..

EDE7CF9D-593F-457E-9FCA-377A331A536E.jpeg

I was reading a back and forth from Avenatti and some black lady that's been working this case for years. She's mad as hell, they're beefing on twitter. I don't know if the tweets are still up.

That Love Land EP is fire too

Dude dropped a classic album and a great bonus EP with it. :lol: :pimp:

R Kelly music was crazy bootlegged, he had so many unofficial albums out there at one point.

This joint here stupid, think it was on the Love Land bootleg

I was reading a back and forth from Avenatti and some black lady that's been working this case for years. She's mad as hell, they're beefing on twitter. I don't know if the tweets are still up.

R Kelly music was crazy bootlegged, he had so many unofficial albums out there at one point.

Man i haven’t heard the Come To Daddy joint in a min. Had that song on my slow jams playlist :lol:

I think his lawyers are going to try and spin it as they were role playing or something and she wasn't really 14.

He cannot pay them off anymore so he has to deal with this.

Loveland was the only major leaked joint from him. It was heavily bootlegged to the point he completely scrapped it and went to The Chocolate Factory but he still added a 5 track disc in the special edition of TCF that he also titled Loveland.

Joe's track More and More was on the Loveland leak but not the 5 track official release. The leaked album was flames...absolute flames. I remember gathering the tracks individually off limewire while in high school.

Sort of ironic that both of those dudes love McDonald's

It's also interesting Avenatti tried to take down Trump last year and now trying to take down R Kelly. Doing whatever he can do to try to help his name so he can wipe away his domestic abuse arrest, back taxes and firm going bankrupt so he can run for president.

Its all so outrageous that defense might work.

No chance, there's multiple tapes coming out. Women coming forward to testify now. He can't escape this time. No more hush money. I just hope the family members and ex friends that been getting paid to stay quiet go to jail with him. That **** is sick. I can't imagine getting paid to stay quiet about a man sleeping with my niece or daughter.

Loveland was the only major leaked joint from him. It was heavily bootlegged to the point he completely scrapped it and went to The Chocolate Factory but he still added a 5 track disc in the special edition of TCF that he also titled Loveland.

Joe's track More and More was on the Loveland leak but not the 5 track official release. The leaked album was flames...absolute flames. I remember gathering the tracks individually off limewire while in high school.

Some of Love Land ended up on Chocolate Factory and the bonus disc was 7 songs. The real Love Land was fire, it had that other song he gave to Joe, Make You My Baby.

He's broke - "finances is a mess" but walked out of prison with that Moncler jacket on.

I'm guessing he has his lawyers on a retainer that has already been paid up front..

Since the label cut ties with him, I'm unsure they footing the attorney fees.

Back
Top Bottom