R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

The fact that so many of y’all have the “so what , he’s R Kelly” outlook is mad wild and are trying to normalize it cause it nobody cared 20 years ago is foul.

At the very LEAST this is giving awareness to how foul he really was/ and is. These stories being told are not hurting anybody BUT R KELLY.

If y’all already know the stories/ don’t care / etc. don’t watch.

Not trying to normalize ****, don't listen to his music 10 years ago and then claim you done now cause the climate has changed and it's a big movement on social media, act all holier than thou. **** is wack to me. Everyone want to be included in the outrage and act like they're hurt or distraught over this. There's a few people in this thread that have been killing R Kelly for a good 5-10 years on NT. That's cool with me, they kept the same energy the whole time and wasn't trying to be a part of anything.

Having sex with 12-15 year olds is gross and it's a huge problem. That **** is so common and even legal in other countries. **** is a serious problem and it ain't going nowhere. A lot of the entertainment business is messing with underage boy and girls.

Not trying to normalize ****, don't listen to his music 10 years ago and then claim you done now cause the climate has changed and it's a big movement on social media, act all holier than thou. **** is wack to me. Everyone want to be included in the outrage and act like they're hurt or distraught over this. There's a few people in this thread that have been killing R Kelly for a good 5-10 years on NT. That's cool with me, they kept the same energy the whole time and wasn't trying to be a part of anything.

Having sex with 12-15 year olds is gross and it's a huge problem. That **** is so common and even legal in other countries. **** is a serious problem and it ain't going nowhere. A lot of the entertainment business is messing with underage boy and girls.

I’ve voiced my hate towards him every time he’s came up in the TAN in the music forum , on twitter etc.

I hate Fake outrage too, especially when it’s unneccessary.

But you mad that people are finally coming around to not ******* with somebody THEY SHOULDNT BE ****IN WITH? Listen to how that sounds lol

i didnt co sign how they were tryna make his hugh hefner tricking situation worse than what it was but if he was abusing anyone or holding anyone hostage then yeah he gotta get all the way out the paint.

his im a flirt verse still legendary but he trippen trippen.

how u mess with high schoolers as a damn near 30 y.o. and not feel like a lame in ur soul lol

how u mess with high schoolers as a damn near 30 y.o. and not feel like a lame in ur soul lol

You're getting someone very fresh that has zero or few miles on her. You get to mold her into the woman you want. This **** is so common in the projects, so many young girls that have the body of an adult but they look or act so pure.

I remember I was in 9th grade and I had this 11th grade joint with this huge *** and perfect mouth begging me to ****. Her boyfriend at the time was 28, high school dropout that used to come and hang out after school or right outside the school. He was like 6'7 or 6'8 too. I thought why the **** is he around ****in a high schooler, then realized there was a good 20 more of them around the school.

On a lower level, 10th graders use to drive around and post up at the middle school near my house for the "let out." Sad looking back on it but those girls ate it up since those dudes had cars :lol:

R. Kelly crew / people around him :wow:

a few them are very suspect but trying to pass it off like it's just Robert

His older bro - “Everybody has a preference. I like older women. My brother likes younger women. What’s the problem?”

That Demetrius cat >D

Barry Hankerson ( Aaliyah uncle) acting like he no clue :stoneface: + with he's doing with her music since she passed :smh:

Greco-Roman statues display the relationships between men and "alter-boys."

Do we think the fairy is a mythical creature that was created from our imaginations?

Go look at your local museums and see how much symbolism displays little boys basically naked.

This is our world man.

These art-types (all forms) cut from a different cloth. :rolleyes

listening to his brother Carery speak in detail about how they were molested by their sister.......bruh im speechless

Not really related but kind of related because it’s R Kelly

but not only did I not know he has 3 kids But 1 one of his kids is Transexual.

20190104_142619.jpg

"I always thought Kels was trash,” he wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “My reason for declining the R Kelly docu that I support 10000000 percent is I didn’t wanna be in the ‘good times’ portion of the doc, like stanning for his ‘genius.’ I was asked to talk about his genius. I do not nor have I EVER stanned for him.”

20190104_142758.jpg

Not really related but kind of related because it’s R Kelly

but not only did I not know he has 3 kids But 1 one of his kids is Transexual.
Well aint that some ish...

So is everybody in here deleting their R Kelly music? I see people on social media trying to demonize the people that still listen to him.

Back
Top Bottom