R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Yeah the tragedy doesn't really resonate with people because it doesn't affect them. Most people just watching to be messy and make petty memes.

da problem is detractors have is da more attention you give R. Kelly da more his music prospers because da man is a generational talent... they're essentially feeding da beast.

Yeah , I think most figured his streams would go up.

A LOT of people last night were going back to stream his music to catch underlying tones, straight up pedo lyrics and **** about Aaliyah.

But streams going up as a trade off for him not being able to get shows any more is good with me.

Not being able to perform long term will hurt his pickets more than 2 weeks of increase streams will help

how is speaking out against a serial child molestor increasing his role in white supremacy?

I said John Legend isnt about black culture (look at his wife) so speaking out against R. Kelly was an easy decisions for him publicly, unlike others like Jay-Z, Diddy, etc who would have reservations about publicly outing him because they to a certain extent want to protect black culture.

Dont get it twisted, R. Kelly is a predator Im not saying otherwise, but seeing John Legend in there as the only black man celebrity I understand why he did it, because he dont give a damn about black culture.

Make more sense?

I said John Legend isnt about black culture (look at his wife) so speaking out against R. Kelly was an easy decisions for him publicly, unlike others like Jay-Z, Diddy, etc who would have reservations about publicly outing him because they to a certain extent want to protect black culture.

Dont get it twisted, R. Kelly is a predator Im not saying otherwise, but seeing John Legend in there as the only black man celebrity I understand why he did it, because he dont give a damn about black culture.

Make more sense?

No.

we all know that aint gonna b da case either....

you seen his shows?

all broads.

they don't care.

You’ve seen his shows that have already been boycotted/cancelled before this even aired?

His pockets will feel it, any shows / album sales , etc. before this week are irrelevant to what happens after this week.

More and more people are learning and getting upset. This might be the positive side of groupthink .

We just have to wait and see but I think he’s done and we have 4 more hours of information left .

RE: John Legend / R. kelly Situation

Maybe the black people asked to speak out have personal relationships with him or view him as a friend. Maybe they didn't feel the need to speak out, I mean what else needs to be said publicly when there are already FIRST HAND account about what he did (From the victims/+ families)

Trying to shame them for not "speaking out" ehhh........

Gotta raise your kids to know their true value and have self respect , so they won't be seduced or settle for anything less than.

well I dont care what you think anyway.

there is a reason why Diddy and Jay-Z declined and John Legend didnt. Figure it out for yourself son

Jay z rarely does interviews anyway, also people would of instantly went to “how can Jay talk when Beyonce was only 16 and he said that was his soulmate”

Same with Diddy , soon as it went off people were saying **** about him messing with usher as child.

Everything isn’t race related.... son

You’ve seen his shows that have already been boycotted/cancelled before this even aired?

His pockets will feel it, any shows / album sales , etc. before this week are irrelevant to what happens after this week.

no one care comparing to when that vhs tape leaked...long as he keep clean in this era, he's essentially teflon.

Gotta raise your kids to know their true value and have self respect , so they won't be seduced or settle for anything less than.
Eh, that sounds fine and dandy but the world is full of lust and manipulation.

All you can do is raise your kids right but that has NOTHING to do with what the world will do to them.

no one care comparing to when that vhs tape leaked...long as he keep clean in this era, he's essentially teflon.
Exactly.

Again, everyone doesn't care.

Some people have decades of EMOTIONAL attachment to his classic music.

Some can put aside what he did to enjoy a single concert.

If that is what they want to do, that is on them.

He is an ICON so it won't just dry up like that.

Maybe he can't sell out MSG anymore but he can sell-out the Westchester Knicks' arena

Jay z rarely does interviews anyway, also people would of instantly went to “how can Jay talk when Beyonce was only 16 and he said that was his soulmate”

Same with Diddy , soon as it went off people were saying **** about him messing with usher as child.

Everything isn’t race related.... son

yea ok son, take care.

Must be a disconnect somewhere because I didnt say anything about the tape lol.

He’s not keeping it clean, he just released that weird *** 10 minute song like a year ago . A lot of people this era are just getting the information.

But doesn’t make sense to go back and forth about predicting the future lol we just have to wait and see

0ACC77BE-05EB-4B71-9D78-A92168947482.jpeg

stopcappin stopcappin stay work

Listen first they got Cosby and now R. Kelly. Listen both are predators and deserve punishment. However, they stay trying to make black men the public faces of sexual crimes in America and im not with it.

So you can keep this whole "omg, its not all about race" nonsense

Celine dion (married a pedo) and lady Gaga also declined.

Shoutout to them protecting the culture ✊✊✊

Also black people protecting their family members/ not believing family who they know are molesting their children and other family members is a huge problem and the start of all this in our culture.

(Can’t speak on other cultures cause Idk about them)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom