R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Y’all ****** weird supporting this sick **** still. I buried Cosby’s legacy and I’ll bury this fools too, wrong is wrong. You have the Aaliyah marriage receipts, underage sex tapes and song lyrics that support it. Kellz and the little girls family that sold her to him for a bag should have BEEN bodied for all this foolishness.

On a lower level, 10th graders use to drive around and post up at the middle school near my house for the "let out." Sad looking back on it but those girls ate it up since those dudes had cars :lol:

thats wild. but lowkey i remember a 9th grader dating a 8th or 7th grader and thinking he was the lamest ***** in the world and i was in 7th grade myself :lol:

Y’all *****s weird supporting this sick **** still. I buried Cosby’s legacy and I’ll bury this fools too, wrong is wrong. You have the Aaliyah marriage receipts, underage sex tapes and song lyrics that support it. Kellz and the little girls family that sold her to him for a bag should have BEEN bodied for all this foolishness.

whats interesting is that people will shame you for still ******* with his music but wont direct this same energy that has taken over social media since thursday to the consent laws in Atlanta and likely Chicago that allow him to be in the clear age wise....this is much bigger than nino brown

go start a petition *****

people will try to shame you into not liking his music like thats gonna lock him up

dumb *** ***** dont own his masters so he not getting no real money off me enjoying these classics

how much energy have we put into shaming people for still “rocking” with kellz talent vs. actually trying to change the consent laws or pointing the finger at the old powerful rich men who created these laws and continue to uphold them

this is bigger than nino brown

is this about tangibly getting him locked up or is it about a spectacle and subsequently “i have better morals than you” like it is with every case that has the easy rallying cry of something that deals with abuse

example

whens the last time yall actually checked on geneva and not just retweeted an article by some 30+ year old white woman who needs content....

XXXTentacion039s-ex-girlfriend-Geneva-Ayala-reveals-details-of-how-he-almost-killed-her-with-physical-abuse-HipHopOverload.com_.jpg

a lot of people benefitting off of this climate with hidden intentions.

people will try to shame you into not liking his music like thats gonna lock him up

dumb *** ***** dont own his masters so he not getting no real money off me enjoying these classics

how much energy have we put into shaming people for still “rocking” with kellz talent vs. actually trying to change the consent laws or pointing the finger at the old powerful rich men who created these laws and continue to uphold them

this is bigger than nino brown

Man what are you talking about :lol:

You tryna act like he was doing what he was doing because of the laws instead of him just being a sicko :lol:

Man what are you talking about :lol:

You tryna act like he was doing what he was doing because of the laws instead of him just being a sicko :lol:

thats not what im saying at all

im saying we’re gonna keep dancing in the “**** r kelly” media and morality circle while in reality he still continues to do him because he’s flourishing in a legal system that makes it possible for people to even “consensually” **** with 16 year olds even if they are decades older.

people like the spectacle of this conversation more than they want to actually change consent laws to where he wouldnt have even gotten away with this to begin with.

but again this is bigger than nino brown. consent laws wont change to a concrete 18 because they’re 16 in the first place for a reason. same for ******** loopholes like marriage certificates making everything okay.

r kelly cant write no laws if he cant read.

thats not what im saying at all

im saying we’re gonna keep dancing in the “**** r kelly” media and morality circle while in reality he still continues to do him because he’s flourishing in a legal system that makes it possible for people to even “consensually” **** with 16 year olds even if they are decades older.

people like the spectacle of this conversation more than they want to actually change consent laws to where he wouldnt have even gotten away with this to begin with.

but again this is bigger than nino brown. consent laws wont change to a concrete 18 because they’re 16 in the first place for a reason.

Oh ok got it. I feel you.

I’m not even about to quote that bs, a 27 year old man shouldn’t be ******* a 15 year old girl period. It don’t get more predatory than that.

I’m not even about to quote that bs, a 27 year old man shouldn’t be ****ing a 15 year old girl period. It don’t get more predatory than that.

this is also what i hate about this era

does it make you feel good to say some obvious **** like this that no one disagrees with?

people saying dumb no brainer **** like this and leaving the conversation at that are lazy and actually analyzing why he got away with that legally goes above and beyond the requirements of the moral pat on the back youre giving yourself.

we’ve known this for 30 years...at what point do you (people with this stance of if you listen to r kelly music you support his actions) divert this attention from fans of good music to actual legislators who control these laws as opposed to a ***** with a Spotify account who cant have any tangible effect on him facing consequnces for his actions

did it make u feel good to say that obvious *** **** :lol:

this is also what i hate about this era

does it make you feel good to say some obvious **** like this that no one disagrees with?

people saying dumb no brainer **** like this and leaving the conversation at that are lazy and actually analyzing why he got away with that legally goes above and beyond the requirements of the moral pat on the back youre giving yourself.

we’ve known this for 30 years...at what point do you (people with this stance of if you listen to r kelly music you support his actions) divert this attention from fans of good music to actual legislators who control these laws as opposed to a ***** with a Spotify account who cant have any tangible effect on him facing consequnces for his actions

did it make u feel good to say that obvious *** **** :lol:

Hes getting away with **** that's outside of anyone's control . He has millions of dollars. Not because of the lack of legislation . You know that money bends the laws. Now it just sounds like you justifying listening to dude when most people don't even care about that

Can we still put on step in the name of Love at weddings, bbqs etc!!???

**** you think? **** is a classic. Nobody gonna guilt or shame me into ****. He's a disgusting twisted person but his music is fire. I'm gonna keep playing it, I'm not thinking about kids or men when I hear his music. I'm thinking about my wife or other *****es.

It is kind of wild thinking songs like Down Low and I Can't Sleep Baby were most likely about Aaliyah since that album came out like the year they broke up. Those songs still unreal and I won't stop playing them.

And that Aaliyah and R Kelly album is crazy as **** still. Album like 25 years old and it's still sounding fresh.

Hes getting away with **** that's outside of anyone's control . He has millions of dollars. Not because of the lack of legislation . You know that money bends the laws. Now it just sounds like you justifying listening to dude when most people don't even care about that

because this saved bill cosby right
this saved Suge (96-97) right
this saved Tyson right

as a black man in America if they want you they’ll get you.

not to mention R Kelly is an illiterate wee wee brain who knows nothing outside of making music and ******* young **** and he owns none of his masters or publishing so he has a few bucks to live lavishly off of doing shows and what not but he’s not Diddy or Hov rich man. He’s probably not even Chris Brown rich. Shoutout to him he just signed a deal to own all his masters.

y’all are using this excuse to be lazy and not really analyze how deep old rich powerful lame *** ****** using money to control the young girls they could never get in their formative years really goes in the culture of America.

y’all need it to stop at r kelly to not really conclude how futile it is what you (not you specifically) are complaining about.

none of this has any tangible effect or matters at all if steps arent being taken to put him in prison.

**** all that talking....indict him.... or just get your ratings and go.

there is no indictment because outside of the actual physical abuse...what he is doing is probably legal in his jurisdiction. lets change the question of the thread to why exactly that is

My neighbor is 35 and I’m pretty sure his wife is 21

this is the lane I’d take i really dont see whats so hard about these rich *** ****** wilding out till your mid 30’s and then finding a 20-25 year old. why go lower?

if u dont already have a girl ur age u came up with which is prolly the best scenario.

Wait how does R. Kelly not own a ton of publishing when I heard he's wrote more hits than almost anybody not named Quincy Jones?

because this saved bill cosby right
this saved Suge (96-97) right
this saved Tyson right

as a black man in America if they want you they’ll get you.

not to mention R Kelly is an illiterate wee wee brain who knows nothing outside of making music and ****ing young **** and he owns none of his masters or publishing so he has a few bucks to live lavishly off of doing shows and what not but he’s not Diddy or Hov rich man. He’s probably not even Chris Brown rich. Shoutout to him he just signed a deal to own all his masters.

Back
Top Bottom