R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

BZ7dtOBIcAAwFL6.jpg

"Ready to holler at these shorties at the pep rally"

Some of the people saying they can separate Kellz music from his sex life are the same ones claiming they can't listen to Frank Ocean because he's gay.
So y'all would rather be pedophiles than gay?

you just made this up because no one in here said this nor do u have any proof that the people who hold these sentiments are the same

nobody i know in real life has cut off frank ocean for his sexuality and i know some ignorant *** ******. the ****** who dont fw it are hood or country *** ****** who wouldnt rock with his music if he was straight :lol:

I know people that said they couldn’t listen to Frank Ocean cause he was singing to men. Doesn’t bother me, I’m not thinking about men or young girls when I hear music.

I believe I can fly will be relevant for the next 100 years. You very well could have been conceived or your parents caught dances to his records if you're in your 20's and as someone who's in college parties now they still play bump and grind to end the night.

Is it this hard to keep personal actions and talent separate?

In this instance, 100%, yes. Considering what the subject matter was really about in his songs...

It's different than other artists...Michael Jackson comes to mind. His hits don't reflect how bizarre of a person he was outside of what he did for a living. IMO, it all goes back to this comment from @bxbadboy90 and also M Mark Antony

R.Kelly is a nasty man. And people in here saying they can seperate the music from his actions when his music reflects his nasty *** ways. Ya wylin

Yeah do you, but did you see the doc? some of the songs were literally created around and about statutory rape and abuse.

He would be crucified now just as he was then. I don't even understand the point you're tryna make. The two situations aren't comparable.

point is no one is redreading kobe over and over and over again like a jilted ex wife...and even slight murmurs in da Oscars tryin to churn da outrage was QUICKLY quelled by Kobe stans :lol:

point is no one is redreading kobe over and over and over again like a jilted ex wife...and even slight murmurs in da Oscars tryin to churn da outrage was QUICKLY quelled by Kobe stans :lol:

When Kobe has a 20 + year history of such activity then you can make this comparison

R Kelly just had "sex slave" accusations months ago

"Drake first met his ex-girlfriend Hailey Baldwin when she was just 14 years old. He showered the young teen with gifts. Then when she was old enough, he started dating her. Hailey all but admitted this, in a 2016 interview with E! News. Hailey, then only 18 years old, told the network, “I’ve known [Drake] for a long time, I don’t know if people really know that, . . . I’ve known him for about like four years. He’s a great friend.” ADVERTISEMENT US Weekly claims that Drake was "showering" the teenage actress with gifts, all through her teenage years. Then when she became of legal age - Drake pounced"

https://mtonews.com/drake-groomed-hailey-baldwin-at-age-14-then-started-dating-her-at-18

How you tricking on a 14 year old?

mindblown.png

you just made this up because no one in here said this nor do u have any proof that the people who hold these sentiments are the same

nobody i know in real life has cut off frank ocean for his sexuality and i know some ignorant *** *****s. the *****s who dont fw it are hood or country *** *****s who wouldnt rock with his music if he was straight :lol:
I ain't necessarily talking about people on here. Just ****** talking outside of NT.
So you mean to tell me you ain't never heard dudes saying they can't listen to Frank because some of his songs were about men? "Toxic masculinity" must be low around you :lol:

Also didn't Drake write Jaded about that young UK singer. Isn't she like a teenager?

The Aaliyah segment was heartbreaking. This guy is trash, a lot of this stuff I didn’t know. F everyone in his camp. Including his wife.

I’m curious why he didn’t try sparkle.

"Drake first met his ex-girlfriend Hailey Baldwin when she was just 14 years old. He showered the young teen with gifts. Then when she was old enough, he started dating her. Hailey all but admitted this, in a 2016 interview with E! News. Hailey, then only 18 years old, told the network, “I’ve known [Drake] for a long time, I don’t know if people really know that, . . . I’ve known him for about like four years. He’s a great friend.” ADVERTISEMENT US Weekly claims that Drake was "showering" the teenage actress with gifts, all through her teenage years. Then when she became of legal age - Drake pounced"

https://mtonews.com/drake-groomed-hailey-baldwin-at-age-14-then-started-dating-her-at-18

How you tricking on a 14 year old?

mindblown.png

Damn what's wrong with these dudes?

The current episode shows one of the girls out shopping, but crying in her mom's arms when she locates her in the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom