R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Told y’all his pockets have already been hit and shows were being cancelled. Going to be even more after this.

Not to defend Ebro but he’s talked out against R Kelly a few times. He hasn’t shown him any love over the years.

Jaded is about Jorja Smith but she was 19 already. Its Hailey Baldwin that drake was showering with gifts when she was 14

I ain't necessarily talking about people on here. Just *****s talking outside of NT.
So you mean to tell me you ain't never heard dudes saying they can't listen to Frank because some of his songs were about men? "Toxic masculinity" must be low around you :lol:

Also didn't Drake write Jaded about that young UK singer. Isn't she like a teenager?

The Aaliyah segment was heartbreaking. This guy is trash, a lot of this stuff I didn’t know. F everyone in his camp. Including his wife.

I’m curious why he didn’t try sparkle.
Because sparkle was a grown woman

:wow: Chance, what are you doing???

“Making a song with R. Kelly was a mistake,” he told Cassius‘ Jamilah Lemieux in an interview in May, a portion of which was aired in Surviving R. Kelly. “At the time, it wasn’t even present in my mind that people could feel any type of way about his presence on a track of mine. I think for a long time I was only able to understand R. Kelly’s situation and presence in the world when it comes down to his trial and his accusations and his accusers as a victim. I don’t know if that’s because I’m from Chicago or ‘cause he made great music or ‘cause he is a black man.

“We’re programmed to really be hypersensitive to black male oppression,” he added. “But black women are exponentially [a] higher oppressed and violated group of people just in comparison to the whole world. Maybe I didn’t care because I didn’t value the accusers’ stories because they were black women.

Link

First of all, I don't believe a word Chance is saying. The book has been out on R.Kelly for YEARS. This is nothing new.

Reminds me of the "shock" some people had during the Donald Sterling tape mess, like he wasn't known as a racist for DECADES before :smh:

:wow: Chance, what are you doing???

Link

First of all, I don't believe a word Chance is saying. The book has been out on R.Kelly for YEARS. This is nothing new.

Reminds me of the "shock" some people had during the Donald Sterling tape mess, like he wasn't known as a racist for DECADES before :smh:

Just said the same thing, that Chance quote was terrible man

They were just talking about all the Shows that already been getting cancelled the past couple years , He’s done after this documentary.

Already couldn’t afford to pay for his homes , it’s a wrap.

"Drake first met his ex-girlfriend Hailey Baldwin when she was just 14 years old. He showered the young teen with gifts. Then when she was old enough, he started dating her. Hailey all but admitted this, in a 2016 interview with E! News. Hailey, then only 18 years old, told the network, “I’ve known [Drake] for a long time, I don’t know if people really know that, . . . I’ve known him for about like four years. He’s a great friend.” ADVERTISEMENT US Weekly claims that Drake was "showering" the teenage actress with gifts, all through her teenage years. Then when she became of legal age - Drake pounced"

https://mtonews.com/drake-groomed-hailey-baldwin-at-age-14-then-started-dating-her-at-18

How you tricking on a 14 year old?

mindblown.png
And I'm supposed to believe he stood a chance against Push with ammo like this just floating around?

Chris Brown still eatin, bet you won't hear a peep from R. kelly after next month.

remember when Fabolous decked his baby mama? yeah me neither :lol:

None of the stuff you said come close to R Kelly situations. You doing a lot of comparing in here and none of the stuff adds up.

And let me explain what I mean by cancelled His pockets already been hit , can’t afford to pay for his home . Shows being cancelled left and right.

I’m not saying he will never get a show again because there are always a few idiots that will be willing to support , but he’s not going to be able to sustain the lifestyle he was accustomed to. That has already happened

If there's one thing he's right about, it's that. People will stop caring in 2 weeks.

Not actively tweeting about it yes. But when they see R Kelly is having a show in they city , they not going.

Places are already refusing to book R Kelly because they fear the backlash and the threats. He’s already having problems getting venues and shows.

I think there’s a disconnect on what I mean by cancelled from you all because the fact is he’s having trouble,getting shows already

49690819_10156753433373190_8246264335609888768_n.jpg

I agree with ninjahood ninjahood ; people generally have short memories. I assume he will be able to continue getting those checks after this passes.

I am not saying it is RIGHT.

Reactions: wr
Chris Brown still eatin, bet you won't hear a peep from R. kelly after next month.

remember when Fabolous decked his baby mama? yeah me neither :lol:

How the hell you gonna say you don’t remember something that you mentioned in the same damn sentence?

Not actively tweeting about it yes. But when they see R Kelly is having a show in they city , they not going.

Places are already refusing to book R Kelly because they fear the backlash and the threats. He’s already having problems getting venues and shows.

I think there’s a disconnect on what I mean by cancelled from you all because the fact is he’s having trouble,getting shows already

Places refusing to book him are doing so to save face. When this dies down, it will be business as usual. It would be stupid for anyone to book him now. At this moment. Months from now he will be back at it.

None of the stuff you said come close to R Kelly situations.

rihanna-chris-brown-beating.jpg

yeah.... :lol:

if there's one thing i learned from R. kelly & Chris Brown is that as long as women continue to support, R. Kelly & Chris Brown will continue to get money for their services.

Back
Top Bottom