R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

yet, you're still in here

cuz ya keep running in circles

Only 2 women that I can recall were over 30 when they had met him. The rest were under age or late teens.

da broads he met that were in da DOC:

-age of consent (yes, 16 & 17 depending on what state he was in)

-refuse to testify against him (broads in his sex dungeon wanna be left alone and da chick who allegedly got pee'd on said multiple times it wasn't her on tape)

-dead, Aaliyah can't speak from her grave so...

unless someone willing to crack one of these, it'll be zzzz. come next week.

ya do realize tax refunds gonna be delayed cuz of da shutdown right? no one gonna care about this again come next month.

cuz ya keep running in circles

da broads he met that were in da DOC:

-age of consent (yes, 16 & 17 depending on what state he was in)

-refuse to testify against him (broads in his sex dungeon wanna be left alone and da chick who allegedly got pee'd on said multiple times it wasn't her on tape)

-dead, Aaliyah can't speak from her grave so...

unless someone willing to crack one of these, it'll be zzzz. come next week.

ya do realize tax refunds gonna be delayed cuz of da shutdown right? no one gonna care about this again come next month.
the 1st episode even got kelly on live sayin they shoulda been did this **** in da 90s...he knows nothin gon happen...dis is like da michel'e dr dre doc...too much drama a lil too late to get charged

the 1st episode even got kelly on live sayin they shoulda been did this **** in da 90s...he knows nothin gon happen...dis is like da michel'e dr dre doc...too much drama a lil too late to get charged

yep, and apparently he bout to drop dimes on every broad on da doc one by one...

if he got tapes/screenshots/etc. exposin da thots for da opportunist they are, he can pretty much butterress da support thats held firm on him.

I give out blame 50/50 on a lot of those in the series. The one guy who took his wife and 17 year old daughter to the concert. After admitting he heard all the rumors, and let R Kelly take her up on stage.
:smh::smh::smh:

because they wanted to go up there tho...

and "LET?"

Why do you keep saying this? No one is advocating for abuse. No one is saying that it's okay.

They can't say no to him, they get slapped and starved, that is wrong.

But they are 33 years old, they didn't have to engage with R. Kelly to begin with.

At the end of the day, the grown women were still victims. We can say they should not went with R. Kelly but they were naive and vulnerable.

Predators know who to select, pick, and groom. It is the ones who fall for him and he knows that he can control.

I just feel like after being abused to this extent by a predator and then saying well you should have known better because you're a grown woman is still victim blaming.

So many women are so naive to abusive and predatory men. There's a psychology to it. They think he's not really like that, or I can save him or take care of him or I can change him. Especially when it comes to someone like R. Kelly, a powerful figure or musical idol and he gives you attention???? As stupid or illogical it is, so many women fell to his trap because he plays on certain traits of these ladies to make his end goal fulfilled.

I give out blame 50/50 on a lot of those in the series. The one guy who took his wife and 17 year old daughter to the concert. After admitting he heard all the rumors, and let R Kelly take her up on stage.
:smh::smh::smh:

Agreed my man. There needs to be accountability amongst all parties here. It was discussed a few pages earlier but young birds will always flock to older men - money, maturity, 'daddy issues', retaliating against parents, etc... are just some of the drivers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190107-114328_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190107-114328_Instagram.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 15
Finished the documentary. These parents are wild even considering letting their teenage daughters hang out with him, supervised or not.
Sure he got acquitted but how do you not even bother really thoroughly examining the case he went to trial for? Not enough to convict beyond reasonable doubt but it sure seems plenty for a parent to come to the realization that their daughters should never be around him.

People forgetting about the child sex ring that got politicians all the way to the top implicated. This is another what about the black guy while sweeping everything else under the rug.

This distraction gotta ordered from very high.

bro a lot can be said, but Kellz brings the funnies.

dude said wipe my tongue (with that sweaty towel) and women went nuts :lol:

I don’t know **** about Steve Tyler but that story is ****in crazy. I’m guessing wypipo haven’t boycotted him and neither has the media.

Back
Top Bottom