R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I hate R&B

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Nah your preemptive reversal, which you've used twice now, is what's actually telling. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt thinking you just didn't see it, but you're probably a sick little **** too, talking about, "let me show you something with this demonstration."

If you're really a predator you can truly burn in hell, I'm just telling you that wasn't ok instruction. Chris needs to be more thoughtful in his position.
Nah son :lol:

You saw the vid and went somewhere sexual with it as far as suspect intentions.

I didn't see that at all.

There's no preemptive reversal when you are saying that is what you see.

You can't give me the benefit of the doubt when that's what's on your mind and you're pretending it's something that's obvious.

The rest of your post is pathetic. You're so oversexualized in your insipid mind that Its probably some of the first things you think about when you see anything. Probably see predators everywhere. Probably somehow reach for sexual innuendo in anything you read.

You are or becoming a weirdo. Take a break from the internet. Ask yourself why you're so sure that's what's going down? Why do you see that?

27wruvs.gif

Watch until the end.
I couldn't help but get some Kelly (more accurately: Jerry Sandusky) vibes. Few people in the comments felt the same way.
The hand massaging by the crotch was the first red flag, then the attempt to 'catch' him was the last straw. Flagrant imo. Picture him doing that to charissa Thompson or worse, a young girl, imagine how much outrage there would be.

Greatest stretch in the history of stretches

Super late, but there's no denying RKelly was/is a ****** up individual/pedophile.

However, I'm super upset at all this fake outrage. I'm hearing all these people in the media and radio talking about lock him up for life and stuff like they really didnt know what was going on.

I seen RKelly video back in the 90s having an underage girl peeing and peeing on her. If I knew and heard RKelly was ******* Aaliyah when she was 15 and numerous other underage when I was a no one in the industry, all these MFers knew. This **** ain't new, but yet a documentary comes out and everyone wants to distance themselves from him. ***** ya knew .... fck people ... I swear, smh.

His enablers are something else. Bold enough to enable his sex slave but not handle his business right. No way he should be renting homes in Atlanta, he's gonna die broke and alone.
There are a lot of individuals with screwed up moral values. As long as they are/were benefiting financially, they are/were turning a blind eye.

Again, let's be clear. I have no doubt that most of the people in the industry were aware of Kelly's wrong doing. However, it has been brought to light, especially to an older white woman network, every one has to turn on everyone that "knew, knowing damn well they knew about it themselves.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. No one want to be associated with that and everyone are worried about their bag.

This fake outrage :smh:

I bet these artists won’t fork over the money R. Kelly made for them writing/producing their songs. Muting him after the fact. Hell I knew and I’m not even in the music industry.

It’s been around since ‘94. Stop.

There are a lot of individuals with screwed up moral values. As long as they are/were benefiting financially, they are/were turning a blind eye.

Again, let's be clear. I have no doubt that most of the people in the industry were aware of Kelly's wrong doing. However, it has been brought to light, especially to an older white woman network, every one has to turn on everyone that "knew, knowing damn well they knew about it themselves.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. No one want to be associated with that and everyone are worried about their bag.

i mean what would you do if you were in their situation? back r kelly or distance yourself?

Coworker of mine is lowkey defending his actions right now. Talking about how "What he did was wrong, but people aren't checking in on his psyche and how sad his state is" :rolleyes :lol: .

IDK what to believe. My GF was watching this show last night and I couldn't believe that this is still going on in this climate. Crazy.

Im really disgusted wit the issshhh kellz did... but then im listening to the music and im like DAMN that man had some hits!

lmao at Omarion posting about how he's no longer going to perform the music R Kelly wrote for him/the group... AFTER... the B2K concert is done. Bro trying to secure that bag one last time and revive his failed solo career. We're still waiting for yall to hand over Chris Stokes bro.

Also looking at these other celebs with shaky pasts that want to criticize him.

I finished the documentary.

I am seeing a lot of social media posts saying to believe black women. Throughout the documentary, several of the black women whose parents claimed they were tricked denied that these things happened. Even the girl's family who was allegedly on the infamous pee tape denied that it was her on the video. So do we believe those black women as well?

Most of the documentary was second-hand reports. And parents who are, understandably, upset because their children have cut off contact with them for a--at best--womanizer.

The women sharing first-hand knowledge were mostly over the age of 30 when they met R-Kelly. They stated that they consented to all the acts. And freely left when they had enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom