R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Screenshot_20190107-093242.png

there goes Andrea thottin early in this Pre BET uncut gem

Coworker of mine is lowkey defending his actions right now. Talking about how "What he did was wrong, but people aren't checking in on his psyche and how sad his state is" :rolleyes :lol: .
The typical “mental health” excuse everybody is using nowadays. Just claim mental health for any crime you commit and get people to feel bad for you

The typical “mental health” excuse everybody is using nowadays. Just claim mental health for any crime you commit and get people to feel bad for you

But if he was molested for years as a kid, what kind of adult you think he's gonna grow up to be? Touching kids was normal to him, not saying it excuses what he does but you can't say people using mental health as an excuse when he's been clearly mentally, physically and sexually abused as a child.

I seen a few people mention Aaron Hall. I guess it doesn't matter because his music doesn't really get played but I know one of his daughters, she said he used to beat the **** out of her mom.

This fake outrage :smh:

It’s been around since ‘94. Stop.

It’s the era we live in. People been knowing all this stuff about him. But now because ____ celebrity says how disgusted they are with him, the rest of the sheep follow and it’s a snowball effect.

Super late, but there's no denying RKelly was/is a ****ed up individual/pedophile.

However, I'm super upset at all this fake outrage. I'm hearing all these people in the media and radio talking about lock him up for life and stuff like they really didnt know what was going on.

I seen RKelly video back in the 90s having an underage girl peeing and peeing on her. If I knew and heard RKelly was ****ing Aaliyah when she was 15 and numerous other underage when I was a no one in the industry, all these MFers knew. This **** ain't new, but yet a documentary comes out and everyone wants to distance themselves from him. ***** ya knew .... fck people ... I swear, smh.
That's because there's been a shift in our social consciousness regarding prejudice, discrimination and sexual assault in the #MeToo era.

It is because this has been happening for over 30 years with his predatory sexual assaults and there are women STILL missing and held against their will and getting tormented and abused by him as we speak.

This man is a psychopath predator like a serial killer or serial rapist and he will continue to do this as he's never been able to stop. So good... hopefully justice can finally be served and the remaining women can return home to their families and he will never hurt another child, girl or woman again.

10 mins into the video above and the dude that's talking worked in the industry and said R Kelly was known for this type of stuff before he even got famous. Also talked about how singers like James Brown would come into town and pick up the young girls..... at this point we might as well throw away all music lol

It is because this has been happening for over 30 years with his predatory sexual assaults and there are women STILL missing and held against their will and getting tormented and abused by him as we speak.

I can only comment based on the documentary. But in the documentary, one of the women that is allegedly missing and being held against her will released a video stating that she was not held against her will and that she was not getting tormented and abused. Do you not believe her?

Also, the police did "wellness checks" when the parents requested and came back and said the women were fine.

I finished the documentary.

I am seeing a lot of social media posts saying to believe black women. Throughout the documentary, several of the black women whose parents claimed they were tricked denied that these things happened. Even the girl's family who was allegedly on the infamous pee tape denied that it was her on the video. So do we believe those black women as well?

Most of the documentary was second-hand reports. And parents who are, understandably, upset because their children have cut off contact with them for a--at best--womanizer.

The women sharing first-hand knowledge were mostly over the age of 30 when they met R-Kelly. They stated that they consented to all the acts. And freely left when they had enough.
Huh???

Only 2 women that I can recall were over 30 when they had met him. The rest were under age or late teens.

Ya'll are something...even if some woman that is 30 was pulled into his cult... just because she was an adult then that means it was justified for him to sexually and physically abuse her? They cannot say no to him. They get punished and threatened to not do what he orders.

Huh???

Only 2 women that I can recall were over 30 when they had met him. The rest were under age or late teens.

Ya'll are something...even if some woman that is 30 was pulled into his cult... just because she was an adult then that means it was justified for him to sexually and physically abuse her? They cannot say no to him. They get punished and threatened to not do what he orders.

Why do you keep saying this? No one is advocating for abuse. No one is saying that it's okay.

They can't say no to him, they get slapped and starved, that is wrong.

But they are 33 years old, they didn't have to engage with R. Kelly to begin with.

Huh???

If the allegations are true, they are horrible--without doubt.

I am saying that the women people are saying are in a cult/forced said that they weren't. One of the ladies said she simply walked out when she was done/fed up.

He was indicted on 14 charges and acquitted of all of the charges. The parents of the girl, as well as the girl, that was allegedly in the pee tape said she wasn't. Are you just going to disbelieve all of these black women?

In the documentary, there were 2 underage girls that had allegations that he did something with them. Aaliyah (who's parents have denied it--and sadly she can't speak for herself) and the girl from the pee tape (who, along with her parents, also denies it). The rest were all over 18 and even they denied that the cult/force thing happened. That is why I am asking what is the deciding factor on which women to believe?

Posted this in the other thread

Bump N Grind is about 15 year old Aaliyah. He's literally pleading saying that all they're doing is having sex and that he doesn't see nothing wrong with that. There's a reason why there's so much overlap with 12 Play and her debut album. Untilted song' (the melody from it) sounds just like Street thing. A 14, 15 year old Aaliyah was probably his muse for one of his most classic albums.

So like I said, I can't blame you if you can't separate the art from the person. I also won't criticize you if you can. Do you.

aaa.png

Here she is with the damn 12 play pendant on. Flagrant as hell.

i mean what would you do if you were in their situation? back r kelly or distance yourself?
1st

Shame on you for even thinking those are the only two options.

2nd

You didnt have to **** with him from Jump, but you did!!! So now either **** like you have been doing, or admit and tell the victims you apologize for associating with rKelly knowing all the accusations surrounding him. Yet everyone wants to throw him to the wolves to save themselves, when they are to blame as well.

Dudes all of the sudden believe and are prosecuting him base on a documentary and not a judicial system. Yet, for convicted murders and BS, they are quick to say free my N this .. fake outrage.

That's because there's been a shift in our social consciousness regarding prejudice, discrimination and sexual assault in the #MeToo era.

This man is a psychopath predator like a serial killer or serial rapist and he will continue to do this as he's never been able to stop. So good... hopefully justice can finally be served and the remaining women can return home to their families and he will never hurt another child, girl or woman again.
Why are you quoting. I'm not excusing his actions, what I'm saying is, he's not the only one to blame. Everyone is ... prime example of what in talking about and the hypocrisy is the woman in the me too movement, yeah the one that screaming the loudest. SMH

Why do you keep saying this? No one is advocating for abuse. No one is saying that it's okay.

They can't say no to him, they get slapped and starved, that is wrong.

But they are 33 years old, they didn't have to engage with R. Kelly to begin with.
:rofl:

Nutella cuz is funny man :lol:

I told you P C H P C H , disengage. :lol:

1st

Shame on you for even thinking those are the only two options.

2nd

You didnt have to **** with him from Jump, but you did!!! So now either **** like you have been doing, or admit and tell the victims you apologize for associating with rKelly knowing all the accusations surrounding him. Yet everyone wants to throw him to the wolves to save themselves, when they are to blame as well.

Dudes all of the sudden believe and are prosecuting him base on a documentary and not a judicial system. Yet, for convicted murders and BS, they are quick to say free my N this .. fake outrage.
I’m not doing anything. I couldn’t care less beyond this thread. I’m asking what would you do if you were in the other artists position?

All this other stuff you are talking about is beyond me

I’m not doing anything. I couldn’t care less beyond this thread. I’m asking what would you do if you were in the other artists position?

All this other stuff you are talking about is beyond me
Come on Jape, you better than this.

I broke down other options which I would of have taken.

Back
Top Bottom