R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Umm...

DwNePsBWoAAsMDy.jpg

600x600bb.jpg

I give out blame 50/50 on a lot of those in the series. The one guy who took his wife and 17 year old daughter to the concert. After admitting he heard all the rumors, and let R Kelly take her up on stage.
:smh::smh::smh:
Then when R Kelly said he was gonna have someone from the label be her guardian on tour ...the parents was like oh ok cool.

I’m sorry but if I don’t know u, u ain’t watching my kid.

Gullible *** parents

Nah son :lol:

You saw the vid and went somewhere sexual with it as far as suspect intentions.

I didn't see that at all.

There's no preemptive reversal when you are saying that is what you see.

You can't give me the benefit of the doubt when that's what's on your mind and you're pretending it's something that's obvious.

The rest of your post is pathetic. You're so oversexualized in your insipid mind that Its probably some of the first things you think about when you see anything. Probably see predators everywhere. Probably somehow reach for sexual innuendo in anything you read.

You are or becoming a weirdo. Take a break from the internet. Ask yourself why you're so sure that's what's going down? Why do you see that?

Nope. You've been projecting from the jump, and now you want to get all extra. :lol:

I don't care what you do with kids, or what you think is ok to do with kids.

I'm telling you pervert, that what Chris did in the video, is inappropriate in any instructor-student relationship.

Then when R Kelly said he was gonna have someone from the label be her guardian on tour ...the parents was like oh ok cool.

I’m sorry but if I don’t know u, u ain’t watching my kid.

Gullible *** parents

At the end of the day that's what all this comes down. Through all the talk and noise the court dismissed his charges in one case and in the one on video the girls parents took his money and said it wasn't her. If they're welling to pimp their kids out there's nothing else that can be done.

Salute to the one sistah in pt4 that went to his house with the cops and got her daughter.

Amanda seales been looking funny in the light for a while now
Been looking finer than ever to me.

Like others have said in other threads about this scumbag, defending a talented scumbag isn’t just a black thing, it’s an human thing. People were ready to die for Joe Paterno as they are for Kellz. Someone will continue to support, others won’t.

Stop saying it’s a black problem
To be clear Joe Pa knew about something and didnt tell. He wasnt out here Sanduskying young boys.

Nope. You've been projecting from the jump, and now you want to get all extra. :lol:

I don't care what you do with kids, or what you think is ok to do with kids.
THIS is projecting :rofl:

So suspect.

You legit just saying **** trying to save face cuz you have an unhealthy sexual perspective.

Only thing I've done from the jump is say nothing is out of ordinary with the vid. Think about the words you've been using and what you've been saying since you've replied to me. Look real funny in the light.

I'm telling you pervert, that what Chris did in the video, is inappropriate in any instructor-student relationship.
Committed to the reach.

Funny how you're the one seeing perversions yet calling others perverts.

That one Baltimore couple who actually LET her daughter (and her sister) go to live with Kells after everything real funny in the light. Mind you...they let their move to an entire city...AFTER the rumors and AFTER getting her from the hotel that one time :smh:

Amanda seales been looking funny in the light for a while now

Haven’t seen her say **** about CTG when it came out that he raped two women. Can’t preach all this woman power and then stick by CTG and not have nothing for him.

Back
Top Bottom