R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Key part is when they found out. She think all that smashing wasn’t going on “before they found out”? They trying to save face because people keep asking where we’re the parents. It’s just as wrong for her to flat out call girl a liar because evidently there was a lot going on she knew nothing about like a whole marriage.
Son you know her mother don't wanna think about "all the smashing". They left Aaliyah with her uncle and thought she was ok. They didn't know anything about him being a pedo. All I can judge them on is how they reacted once it was known.

Nevermind the fact they were on tv together

***** can't read. They probably tricked him into signing something.

Even people that can read get played outta their publishing. A lot of times it happens when they first sign those deals and don't know anything about the business.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone to court to get back his publishing and masters. It seems like we hear about cases often where the judge rules in favor of the artist because the label took advantage of an artist that was clueless.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone to court to get back his publishing and masters. It seems like we hear about cases often where the judge rules in favor of the artist because the label took advantage of an artist that was clueless.
He signed the deal so I don't think he has much of a case. I've never heard of a artist getting their publishing back cuz they made a mistake. A lot of times in court ignorance is not a good excuse.

They’re probably ashamed it happened and have to live the rest of their life in denial to avoid blame.

Plus the fact that this dude married a look a like smh
timbaland-39th-birthday-1.jpg

She had all them dudes messed up

Nah. Aaliyah way badder than Timbaland wife.

Only ****** getting with chicks that look like their ex are Reggie Bush and Tyga lol

He literally said that's why he married her because she looks like Aaliyah

He signed the deal so I don't think he has much of a case. I've never heard of a artist getting their publishing back cuz they made a mistake. A lot of times in court ignorance is not a good excuse.
I'm wondering if he would go all in with his disability. It might be a legit defense for being taken advantage of.

Especially if there were verbal deals that were the opposite of the signed contracts.

I chuckled but it hit me @ the part of special when R. was curious about what was being said about him online. My immediate reaction was just Google yourself but then she says he cant read and I'm like damn son can't even use the internet. So they lied to him.

There was an agreement as part of the dissolution of their marriage that they couldn't talk about it or refer to each other

thing is Aaliyah's career continued to flourish when she left jive, and furthermore i never saw any barbs directed to R. Kelly on da way out da door, so i don't see da correlation.

THIS is projecting :rofl:

So suspect.

You legit just saying **** trying to save face cuz you have an unhealthy sexual perspective.

Only thing I've done from the jump is say nothing is out of ordinary with the vid. Think about the words you've been using and what you've been saying since you've replied to me. Look real funny in the light.

Committed to the reach.

Funny how you're the one seeing perversions yet calling others perverts.

No jack, you been projecting from the jump. Tried to do it to the very first dude who called you out for your support of the touching in the video, then tried to do the same thing to me instead of just saying you didn't interpret the physical demonstration the same way.

You wanted to be a **** boy. :lol:

I just called you out for that **** and returned some of the same energy.

Really I'm telling you the demonstration in the video was inappropriate. I'll beat you over the head with that fact until you get it.

Didn't know R. Kelly was illiterate. Was that public knowledge?
Yes. For at least 30 years.
No jack, you been projecting from the jump.
That word you keep using, you don't know what it means.

Stop embarassing yourself.
Really I'm telling you the demonstration in the video was inappropriate. I'll beat you over the head with that fact until you get it.
I clearly get you got a serious problem. You see sexual perversion in mundane acts.

Those are the facts.

That you're the only one trying to make your twisted perspective "fact" says enough :lol:

You about to turn in to the PAPIHH NTer.

This exactly what Dame was talking about and why he never got on some look at me publicly denouncing R. ****. He simply moved in a way that made sure he did not interact with dude.

Cuz part of this either way drags Aaliyah's name and memory. Shes becoming a footnote in R's story of being a predator and many are thinking of her as his first victim.

Thats ****ed up.

I aint buyin that crap from Dame. He was havin too much fun in the “Fiesta” video to say now he aint rock wit Kellz

I aint buyin that crap from Dame. He was havin too much fun in the “Fiesta” video to say now he aint rock wit Kellz
:rofl:

Just watched the video and dame and him never seemed to be in the same shot or even together at all

But just goes to show you bunch of people rocked him with because of the money that was being made. Now people are pretending like they didn’t know all this **** in the past

Back
Top Bottom