R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

bruh....Kellz has the ability to make anything sound good. Seriously. Even recruiting women for hostages sounds like a playtime event.

his gift is next level. He can get himself out of any of these with some new music.

'Yes I peeeeed. Yes yes yes I peeeeEEEeeeeeEEEEeed my dear...
But (falsetto) IIIIIIIII...I been drinking wata, (raise octive) so you know that that pee is clearrrrrr

bruh, that's a hit grammy vibes

So....Am I expectedd NOT to listen to Best of Both Worlds anymore?? Because that's NOT happening.

:rofl:

when people post **** like this out of the blue when nobody suggested or asked this i see why people look @ people who still support him funny style.

even tho i just went down the rabbit hole myself. this track is great, NT put me on a few years ago but admittedly its kinda crazy in retrospect now that he really was beating a ***** *** to write this.

its sad how the most talented people are always the most crazy. would r kelly even be r kelly creatively if them girls didn't feel him up as a little boy?

when people post **** like this out of the blue when nobody suggested or asked this i see why people look @ people who still support him funny style.

even tho i just went down the rabbit hole myself. this track is great, NT put me on a few years ago but admittedly its kinda crazy in retrospect now that he really was beating a ***** *** to write this.

its sad how the most talented people are always the most crazy. would r kelly even be r kelly creatively if them girls didn't feel him up as a little boy?

bro you aint see the running hashtag these days is MuteRKelly? They're talm bout completely blocking out kellz from now on. I'm like, can we just turn the volume down? I like these songs still. How am I supposed to watch space jam and just listen to Seal. Gotta listen to both and see mike soar with the lights flashing.

and if yall havent seen it, i thoroughly suggest you watch the Trapped in the Closest series. To be honest....It's brilliant. A masterpiece. I remember when he was dropping episodes on the roadio and how insane it got waiting on the next one, it was like a jordan release.

Oh my god a rubber!!!

He made videos for the whole saga. Go watch. It's like 40 or so eps now lol.

“When a woman’s fed up”...is what they shoulda named an episode in the doc.

Man that should have been the name for the entire show holy **** they missed the boat.

"When A Woman's Fed Up: The Stories of R. Kelly's Survivors"

Mask On Kellz was probs the funniest and most conspicuous version

kell.jpg
rkellyG0905_468x366.jpg
wp-1493329553750.jpg
r-kelly-mask-1.jpg
R.-Kelly-Black-Panties-Clean-Cover-Small.jpg

r-kelly-tri.gif

giphy.gif

Tell me why Kelly got a new single called Born 2 My Music and another album coming.

Hold up though, I don't know how I forgot about Unfinished Business :lol: This dude Jay came back and did a second album with R.

Last edited:

Remix might be one of his GOAT tracks. Underrated too. That joint had the streets ON FIRE back on 95 :smh:
Oh nvm, that is the remix (Alternate version) that you posted.
Og joint was nice too .

nothing like the intelligent and non flip flopping real ***** she is...that's not her lane

but it's just hilarious to see who's "above" being cancelled

the replies to this :smh: :lol:

This was a good one . Use bad logic vs. Bad logic :rofl:

nothing like the intelligent and non flip flopping real ***** she is...that's not her lane

but it's just hilarious to see who's "above" being cancelled

the replies to this :smh: :lol:

I betcha this hypocrite *****, trying to get retweets won't stop buying Fenty Beauty .

I tell you man, all this bs is tearing me up inside.

Back
Top Bottom