R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I know you're being facetious, but just in case there are any kids reading, no he didn't. I agree with everything else, tho

Who did? Not Puff, he was remixing **** for his PSA and 12 Play albums. I could be wrong but I can’t remember anyone doing it before R.

1ogn.gif

According to the internet Kevin Saunderson in 1988, but I'm sure it goes back further than that.

Yeah, let's talk about everything but R. Kelly's crimes. Because of course the bigger crime is social media clout chasing.

Yea I've only seen jokes and assumptions.
Never seen somebody publically accuse diddy.

Not saying it never happened but If It did I just never heard about it

Really i'm asking, if there's anything REAL out there about Puff i'm willing to read.

Yea I've only seen jokes and assumptions.
Never seen somebody publically accuse diddy.

Not saying it never happened but If It did I just never heard about it

The rumors are out there...and imo they are all too common and in abundance to not stem from some truth.

This was all i could find however: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/sean-combs/rosemond-proffer-sex-claim-657409

Really i'm asking, if there's anything REAL out there about Puff i'm willing to read.

Diddy, like Russel Simmons and R Kelly has been the subject of allegations. Their allegations are no more "real" or less "real" than R. Kellys. That said, a jury (who saw more evidence than we have) determined that the proof was insufficient as it relates to R. Kelly. So really there isn't any "real" proof aside from allegations.

Last edited:
Lol, come on man... it's more than allegations when it comes to Kelly. The jury saw the same thing that a lot of other people did... a grown *** man urinating on a little girl. Yes, we all know he skated on the charges but it's pretty damn obvious what he did.

He married a 15 year old that he met when she was 12. Had his manager forge documents to show she was 18.

“Allegations”

2222B8CE-A8A1-438E-BAC6-0A79E424B5A7.png

Diddy, like Russel Simmons and R Kelly has been the subject of allegations. There allegations are no more "real" or less "real" than R. Kellys. That said, a jury (who saw more evidence than we have) determined that the proof was insufficient as it relates to R. Kelly. So really there isn't any "real" proof aside from allegations.

Conversations about pedophilia and sexual assault are bat signals for you, huh? Do you think that because you use a thesaurus before you post, people can't tell you're an alleged illiterate rapist?

The sole reason he got off was because he paid off the family and in return the girl refused to testify, not because the proof was insufficient. Garbage logic even a fry cook should be able to see through. No wonder you're blocked.

Again you called for REAL evidence. What you are spouting are allegations. Where is the proof that someone was "paid off." The girl denied it was her in the tape. R. Kelly denied it was him on the tape. The family denied it was their daughter on the tape. And he was acquitted of all of the charges. None of that is real proof?

Has diddy ever had a public controversy equal to r Kelly's is basically what I'm asking

I don't think people have come out and accused him of anything.

I could be wrong tho

Conversations about pedophilia and sexual assault are bat signals for you, huh? Do you think that because you use a thesaurus before you post, people can't tell you're an alleged illiterate rapist?

No. And, the form of your second question isn't worth a direct response.

Back
Top Bottom