R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Remix tapes have been out way before Puffy and RKelly .... lol

Nah, that's DJs though. We talking artist pushing singles and on nationwide radio.

I think Come and Talk to Me Remix was 92 and R Kelly Bumpin N Grind Remix was 93 so Puff might have done it first. I thought he did a Remix with Public Announcement which was 91-92 but I can't find it.

Nah, that's DJs though. We talking artist pushing singles and on nationwide radio.

I think Come and Talk to Me Remix was 92 and R Kelly Bumpin N Grind Remix was 93 so Puff might have done it first. I thought he did a Remix with Public Announcement which was 91-92 but I can't find it.
Iight, I see what you guys talking about. Still remixes were being done way before then, if anything these artists capitalized on what the DJs where doing.

Diddy, like Russel Simmons and R Kelly has been the subject of allegations. Their allegations are no more "real" or less "real" than R. Kellys. That said, a jury (who saw more evidence than we have) determined that the proof was insufficient as it relates to R. Kelly. So really there isn't any "real" proof aside from allegations.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1485672/jud...os-seized-in-florida-cant-be-used-to-try-him/

you dudes who defend pedophiles should be on a watchlist

these dudes are master manipulators who take advantage of young minds.. They come in all shapes and sizes. You’re character shows if you support perps like them

Still no. R. Kelly did not invent the remix in any shape fashion or form.

Again, based on your own article what the photos showed is also alleged. If he did those things, it is disgusting and unacceptable. But, to this point, it is only allegations.

hey man you do whatever mental gymnastics needed to defend a pedophile don't let me stop you

I'm sure the photo of HIM they found in HIS camera that was hidden in HIS luggage inside HIS home was doctored

And you know Kellz penned hella hits for people. Hits that put lots of people on the map and won them awards and prestige. They not finna bite the hand that feeds them. They're just gonna say they didnt see the lifetime joint and they wont speak until they have all the facts :lol:

"Dis a distraction by da whyte man. Dey want us to forget about da Catholic church."
well apparently r kelly was getting his jerry sandusky on while penning “trade in my life” and “religious love”

i cant hear his songs the same no more. this nasty ***** probably wrote all them songs for little girls. hes the og nelly serenading through song

Mask On Kellz was probs the funniest and most conspicuous version

kell.jpg
rkellyG0905_468x366.jpg
wp-1493329553750.jpg
r-kelly-mask-1.jpg
R.-Kelly-Black-Panties-Clean-Cover-Small.jpg

r-kelly-tri.gif

giphy.gif

Son couldn’t even get the eye holes right lol

This is the best thing I’ve seen from all of this. It’s good to see people get the courage to speak out. I hope more do.
Not a shot at those who speak out, more power to them.

But to those who falsely accuse celebs/athletes of some type of sexual misconduct should actually face some penalties. Too many people throw allegations/frivolous lawsuits towards celebs and never get any repercussions when it is found to be a total lie. Stuff like that brings doubt to real accusations

Back
Top Bottom