R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Have you guys seen the track list for the unreleased album the FBI found on his hard drive?

The Pedo Files

1. Homecoming Queen
2. Tag... You're It
3. No 3 Foot Rule
4. Trick... I'm Your Treat
5. Spin the Bottle
6. Beibs in tha Trap Remix
7. Trapped in the Clost (in your parents house) Extended Cut
8. I'll Wait For You (To Get Out of Class)
9. Schools Out

I heard Spin the Bottle goes hard. Is he talking about baby bottles, liquor, syrup? I think all 3 but one of those bottle has some yellow liquid in it... maybe champagne... papi? REEEEEEMIX!!!
u forgot bout da best track...da bonus one titled I Beat Da Case

Have you guys seen the track list for the unreleased album the FBI found on his hard drive?

The Pedo Files

1. Homecoming Queen
2. Tag... You're It
3. No 3 Foot Rule
4. Trick... I'm Your Treat
5. Spin the Bottle
6. Beibs in tha Trap Remix
7. Trapped in the Clost (in your parents house) Extended Cut
8. I'll Wait For You (To Get Out of Class)
9. Schools Out

I heard Spin the Bottle goes hard. Is he talking about baby bottles, liquor, syrup? I think all 3 but one of those bottle has some yellow liquid in it... maybe champagne... papi? REEEEEEMIX!!!

Bwhahaha....you have to be joking. :rofl:

I've read this before. This ain't much though. This actually contradicts what you saying.

“I was going at her, but Jay was going at her. He knew her before I did,” he said. “It was a situation where Aaliyah was the type of girl that would give you a shot. She didn’t care what people thought. So she’ll date you and be your friend. But you might end up in the friend zone… You wasn’t gonna just hit that. At least that was my experience.”

Funny thing is if this was someone you guys didn’t care about then none of the arguing back and forth would of ever taken place. People would want dude dead. “I bought his CD 18 years ago” and it’s a fight to defend him

Again, everyone knows what others are doing.
I'm certain a lot of dudes would get exposed.
If ya think Catch me outside chick doesnt have a list of rappers that tag that, ya bugging.

Fake outrage because it hit a white woman network.

Basically to sum it up

R.Kelly did funny business with Aaliyah = Jay ends up doing 2 albums with him

Dame and Lyor clearly didnt like each other = Jay runs off with Lyor as his mentor/jewish daddy

Dame and Weinstein do one movie get into a physical confrontation and never work together again = Hov continues to work and buddy up with him years later.

Missed it what he say :nerd:

This brother speaking to 90% of the people in this thread and I’m going to need y’all to have that same energy for Jay Z. You in denial if you think he wasn’t hitting foxy back in the day.

I said this on bx

Nas said he ate her box on ether...most I ever heard was that and her throwing neck. I’m older now so I think they def smashes

Ill na na came out when she was 16 and jay was at least 26

Back
Top Bottom