R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Dude even smashed his publicist daughter :smh: :lol:

"I am 21, smart and will be graduating from college this year, but I admit that I was swept up by his charming and generous ways, which I truly regret and have learned from. My brief relationship with Kelly last year ended because my parents were starting to hear rumors that we were together, and I was beginning to feel like it wasn't a healthy situation, especially with the pain it was causing me and my family," Maxine said. "I felt that it just wasn't right. Also, in reference to my birthday party, which was held last spring, Regina did not push Rob to host the party. We both asked him … and he readily agreed."

http://www.stlamerican.com/entertai...cle_c3ba0c95-1cdd-588e-b17c-d0aa6700bf16.html

*****s still on the whataboutism I see.

Also, those are Jason Mamoa’s daughters. Don’t spread the false information that is intentionally being floated out to cause more confusion.
Daughters or not, it seems like he was being real inappropriate, especially when his "daughter" was quick to move that hand.

Dude even smashed his publicist daughter :smh: :lol:

"I am 21, smart and will be graduating from college this year, but I admit that I was swept up by his charming and generous ways, which I truly regret and have learned from. My brief relationship with Kelly last year ended because my parents were starting to hear rumors that we were together, and I was beginning to feel like it wasn't a healthy situation, especially with the pain it was causing me and my family," Maxine said. "I felt that it just wasn't right. Also, in reference to my birthday party, which was held last spring, Regina did not push Rob to host the party. We both asked him … and he readily agreed."

http://www.stlamerican.com/entertai...cle_c3ba0c95-1cdd-588e-b17c-d0aa6700bf16.html

I'm coming to the conclusion that a lot of parents were naive along with being stupid.

They figured he had some sort of moral code and wouldn't mess with their daughter, because he knew them or were friends with them. I know he's messing with all these underage girls, but their situation is different.

Didn't even know that was his daughter in the IG video. Probably why it keeps getting deleted.
Fair enough. Didn't mean to come off like a ****.:lol:

I fear there's a lot of disinformation being thrown into the fire to keep the disarray and conflict going. I could of course be wrong, but it certainly feels like new shreds just pop up, and people push along the conversation.

I'm coming to the conclusion that a lot of parents were naive along with being stupid.

I said they were naive as well as stupid and was said to be defending them. All of the parents are clearly both.

Fair enough. Didn't mean to come off like a ****.:lol:

I fear there's a lot of disinformation being thrown into the fire to keep the disarray and conflict going. I could of course be wrong, but it certainly feels like new shreds just pop up, and people push along the conversation.

No worries :lol: I should know better especially these days when it's so easy to spread misinformation :smh:

Never said it was cool but there is no information online regarding this video. I'm not going to take an IG video posted by someone asking which companies are using aborted fetuses in their food as real "news".
So a video of a man touching the chest of a little girl needs context?

Cool

So a video of a man touching the chest of a little girl needs context?

Cool

Parents have weird relationships with their kids. I don't know what kind of relationship they have. Would I touch my daughters that way? Absolutely not. But I know some parents that do some strange things with their kids that people would think is disgusting or inappropriate but the kids and parents are cool with it.

Parents have weird relationships with their kids. I don't know what kind of relationship they have. Would I touch my daughters that way? Absolutely not. But I know some parents that do some strange things with their kids that people would think is disgusting or inappropriate but the kids and parents are cool with it.
Srs question, what does her reaction looks like to you?

where were all you r kelly body guards when jerry sandusky, harvey weinstein, bill cosby, and louis ck were getting tore up? :lol:

you ****** stay looking like namblas frontline

bringing all kinds of reaches including a pic with john legend and harvey weinstein to justify a ***** in a lone ranger mask diddling

lemme find out some of you was wearing wigs and was supporting chris brown after he beat the brakes off rhianna...

Back
Top Bottom