R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

What I dont get is they get the annulment and he also got her to agree to never talk about him again.

Like he basically got a NDA without the NDA. Unless some stuff hasnt been revealed. Aint no $100 NDAs. And its rare to get something like that for an annulment.

What I dont get is they get the annulment and he also got her to agree to never talk about him again.

Like he basically got a NDA without the NDA. Unless some stuff hasnt been revealed. Aint no $100 NDAs. And its rare to get something like that for an annulment.
Yeah theres stuff we dont know about
that will never come to the light
about that situation
unless aaliyah brother speaks on it

that's why i dont think its real... Aaliyah wasn't some popped thot.
They gave her 100 dollars and that made her shut up???

She already had release her first album and getting money before they even got married. That story I dont buy.

She probably really liked the dude, just like all these other women. Doesn't make it ok though, as children as easily manipulated. Hell, grown *** women too apparently.

In the doc it said Aaliyah was paid 100 bucks to not pursue legal action...but what about the parents? They must’ve been paid off too given that she was a minor.
I did some more digging and there's an assumption that when her parents found out about the marriage, they had warned R. Kelly and Aaliyah that they annul the marriage or they'll charge him with statutory rape. Not sure if true.

So the parents annulled and made her cut all ties with R. Kelly. Aaliyah even moved record labels not to work with Kellz.

Aaliyah and R. Kelly were actually booed every time their names were announced at the 1995 Soul Train awards because of the marriage scandal. She was villainized for it and it was more of a challenge to get producers for her second album. So her image suffered a bit. Her dad then became her manager taking over Barry Hankerson, her uncle. They did damage control and a whole PR to say she was never married and that she's abstinent and will only have sex when married and their relationship was strictly professional.

So they kept going hard to fix the fallout saying she cut ties and there's no relationship with R Kelly anymore. Then at some awards show R Kelly thanks his mom and Aaliyah, his "best best best friend" when accepting an award. It was a direct shot at her and to keep the public speculating. It probably was a tactic too to get at her for cutting ties with him and denying their relationship.

Last edited:
I did some more digging and there's an assumption that when her parents found out about the marriage, they had warned R. Kelly and Aaliyah that they annul the marriage or they'll charge him with statutory rape. Not sure if true.

So the parents annulled and made her cut all ties with R. Kelly. Aaliyah even moved record labels not to work with Kellz.

Aaliyah and R. Kelly were actually booed every time their names were announced at the 1995 Soul Train awards because of the marriage scandal. She was villainized for it and it was more of a challenge to get producers for her second album. So her image suffered a bit. Her dad then became her manager taking over Barry Hankerson, her uncle. They did damage control and a whole PR to say she was never married and that she's abstinent and will only have sex when married and their relationship was strictly professional.

So they kept going hard saying she cut ties there's no relationship with R Kelly anymore. Then at some awards show R Kelly thanks his mom she'd Aaliyah as his best best best friend when accepting an award. It was a direct shot at her for cutting ties with him and denying their relationship.

That's messed up (people booing Aliyah instead of Kelly)... but it doesn't surprise me. Just like I see grown *** women from Chicago defending him calling these young girls fast... like that makes him any better.

Have you guys seen the track list for the unreleased album the FBI found on his hard drive?

The Pedo Files

1. Homecoming Queen
2. Tag... You're It
3. No 3 Foot Rule
4. Trick... I'm Your Treat
5. Spin the Bottle
6. Beibs in tha Trap Remix
7. Trapped in the Clost (in your parents house) Extended Cut
8. I'll Wait For You (To Get Out of Class)
9. Schools Out

I heard Spin the Bottle goes hard. Is he talking about baby bottles, liquor, syrup? I think all 3 but one of those bottle has some yellow liquid in it... maybe champagne... papi? REEEEEEMIX!!!

Have you guys seen the track list for the unreleased album the FBI found on his hard drive?

The Pedo Files

1. Homecoming Queen
2. Tag... You're It
3. No 3 Foot Rule
4. Trick... I'm Your Treat
5. Spin the Bottle
6. Beibs in tha Trap Remix
7. Trapped in the Clost (in your parents house) Extended Cut
8. I'll Wait For You (To Get Out of Class)
9. Schools Out

I heard Spin the Bottle goes hard. Is he talking about baby bottles, liquor, syrup? I think all 3 but one of those bottle has some yellow liquid in it... maybe champagne... papi? REEEEEEMIX!!!
3D7CD733-9B64-4C65-B445-218C266728AF.gif

Back
Top Bottom