R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

He's too busy in the political thread being a fry cook/lawyer.

A "Black" man that supports the orange clown and regurally defends pedos and rapists.

:rolleyes

Also, you are so confident as to what happened for someone who probably wasn't around to see these alleged acts. I am simply going off of the words of the people allegedly involved. Plus the man was acquitted on 21 counts. You wouldn't be the first person to believe someone is guilty even when a jury acquits them. Historically supporting that kind of erosion of due process doesn't work well for people that look like me.

Has diddy ever had a public controversy equal to r Kelly's is basically what I'm asking

I don't think people have come out and accused him of anything.

I could be wrong tho
The only thing Puff was ever called out for publicly was for jerking the Lox around for their publishing and masters :lol:

The Puff talk legit seem like rumors. They go from stuff like him being gay and "power sessions" to him being apart of some occult devil worshiping with satanic sacrifices to be in some inner circle.

if homegirl refuses to seek justice, why should any of us care? you gotta love urself more than me mama.
While I see your point and I understand and respected, my problem is, once she was victimized IMO is her responsibility to the victims that will come after her.

Nothing worst than staying quiet.

well apparently r kelly was getting his jerry sandusky on while penning “trade in my life” and “religious love”

i cant hear his songs the same no more. this nasty ***** probably wrote all them songs for little girls. hes the og nelly serenading through song

One song that will bother me going forward is the “your body’s calling” remix with Aaliyah. How he had the moral compass to put a 15 year old girl on that track is beyond messed up. Her parents should have stepped in and ended that relationship right then and there.

One song that will bother me going forward is the “your body’s calling” remix with Aaliyah. How he had the moral compass to put a 15 year old girl on that track is beyond messed up. Her parents should have stepped in and ended that relationship right then and there.

Facts. He also had her on Summer bunnies remix.

I'm telling you, so much of 12 play and AANBAN overlap. That 12 play album is wild when you think about it in this context.

My new thing to do now is click on an R. Kelly song on yt and read the comments :lol:

The girl's name is already out there and her pics in her music group and for those who've seen the tape say it is definitely her. Home girl resembles her aunt Sparkle.

My question is that if it is not you on that tape, why would you not testify to say it is not you???

I am not as well versed in law but the D.A. cannot subopenea you to testify to identify? Or is it because she was the alleged victim?

On another note, Sparkle was at fault for introducing her niece knowing he was a pedophile. She said that he told her a few times he prefers young and ripe girls who don't know anything so that he can teach them how to become women. Sickening. It was no secret he's a child predator but for some reason people overlooked it so they thought their child can have a shot or for their eye at stardom. Oh boy did they get a surprise when he snatched their children.
In America, it's innocent until proven guilty. Every word of that is literal.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution to get the defendant convicted.

The defendant has no obligation to willingly offer testimony when the jury should be operating under the premise that he is innocent until proven guilty.

That case aside, smart lawyers can easily trick and confuse innocent ppl charged with crimes to look guilty. Hell, the police routinely **** with young black men in interrogation rooms to get them to cop to crimes they had nothing to do with.

So no you can't subpoena a testimony. You could for a deposition but that's a whole other thing.

Also I'm pretty sure R. was smashing Sparkle a lot during that time. Just wasn't asked about it.

I'm telling you, so much of 12 play and AANBAN overlap. That 12 play album is wild when you think about it in this context.

It's called 12 Play because he was playing with 12 year olds.

Keep in mind that girl from the tape is STILL with him. She was brainwashed, her parents were paid off , it was no way she was testifying.

Mans is trash and should be of been in jail, I dont need her to testify to know that

I can’t even look at the Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number album cover the same anymore. This dude is really raining his fan base by being off to the corner, gazing at a 15 year old girl. Just that cover alone should have let us a long time ago who he really.

It’s sickening when you think about a lot of the lyrics from 12 play. All I’m going to think of now when i think back on “sex me” is that it wrote that about Aaliyah :smh:

I can’t even look at the Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number album cover the same anymore. This dude is really raining his fan base by being off to the corner, gazing at a 15 year old girl. Just that cover alone should have let us a long time ago who he really.

It’s sickening when you think about a lot of the lyrics from 12 play. All I’m going to think of now when i think back on “sex me” is that it wrote that about Aaliyah :smh:

Like I said earlier in the thread, 12 play and AANBAN were both before my time, but I don't even know how people in the early 90's let that fly. That cover is as flagrant as you can get. She was literally walking around parading the 12 play medallion during that era

aaliyah-thatgrapejuice-2014.jpg

How everyone let that 12 play era slide is Beyonnnndddd meeeee *haha Davis voice*

As harsh as that sounds it's the truth. If her and parents don't wanna get justice and are ok with being bought off that's their choice and they gotta live with that.

I'm pretty sure we can recognize that. That still doesn't negate the fact that it was her in the tape and he shouldn't have gotten off. **** what they said

I'm pretty sure we can recognize that. That still doesn't negate the fact that it was her in the tape and he shouldn't have gotten off. **** what they said

But most people don't recognize that. For the most part people are just playing naive. "How did he get away?" "the culture allowed this".

No. The girl and her parents and her uncle took his money and lied in court saying it wasn't her.

In the doc it said Aaliyah was paid 100 bucks to not pursue legal action...but what about the parents? They must’ve been paid off too given that she was a minor.

Back
Top Bottom