R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Man he has to be getting royalties. Even if he doesn’t own his masters he gets something every time something is streamed or bought and he’s got songs that’ll literally live forever. People erase movies and TV shows off the earth when someone does **** like this, but music lives forever.
These artist don’t think of the big picture, just the now. They don’t even think of these things.

See what I’m talking about people read and hear what they want to hear. Nobody said anything about being under 18 but you need to be outraged so you changed my words.
I was simply asking a general question.

I was not attempting to change ANYTHING you said.

I didn't even QUOTE you either:lol:

news alert, funk Flex is on da radio about Dame dash and Nick Cannon are dry snitching or what's Jay-Z's and potentially either Foxy Brown, Aaliyah or how old Beyonce was when they met.....radio exxxxtra spicy right now.

news alert, funk Flex is on da radio about Dame dash and Nick Cannon are dry snitching or what's Jay-Z's and potentially either Foxy Brown, Aaliyah or how old Beyonce was when they met.....radio exxxxtra spicy right now.
Keep us up to date on what’s going on

Should there be another thread on the madness that will ensue from this documentary?

apparently rocafella records broke up because Dame dash decided to date Aaliyah after Jay-Z. funk Flex disclose that Jay z was currently dating Aaliyah and then Dame dash Got it. big question would be obviously when did Jay-Z start talking to Aaliyah, because Aaliyah died when she was 22.

First time I tuned to hot 97 in forever. But them rumors about hov hitting foxy young are not new. When did Vol. 2 drop? My guess is jay met Aaliyah through Timbaland who did a track on that album but I dunno the years rn.

that would be a wack way to go out if Ether didnt destroy Jay-Z but then all of a sudden a wave mob mentality on da internet sinks him because of stupid history that nobody shared about until R Kelly, does him in.

that would be a wack way to go out if Ether didnt destroy Jay-Z but then all of a sudden a wave mob mentality on da internet sinks him because of stupid history that nobody shared about until R Kelly, does him in.
Wack
But fitting
For a damn snake

People are outrage because they think theyll fit in. Is the thing to do. Let's not act like they really care. Where was the outrage when Kylie was ******* Tyga?

I guess is cool when the Kardashians get pimped out by their mom.

Some people in here are also with the fake outrage, but yet they are looking at some teens with I'll intentions ... smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom