R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Not related but..

**** is funny when you point out the selective outrage for the same exact crimes folks get on this "OMG Your defending this guy!".

No send them all to prison but I'm not about to play dumb about what's going on. Mfers ain't thinking about Weinstein, the Catholic Church all the white predators all through Hollywood. Just following the newest social media trend. **** is like the ice bucket challenge.

I'm real curious if Kellz does go to prison are these magazine people and everybody just gonna sit back and celebrate that win and act like their work is done.

People are outrage because they think theyll fit in. Is the thing to do. Let's not act like they really care. Where was the outrage when Kylie was ****ing Tyga?

I guess is cool when the Kardashians get pimped out by their mom.

Some people in here are also with the fake outrage, but yet they are looking at some teens with I'll intentions ... smh
Call them out.

old-rusty-nail-olivier-le-queinec.jpg

That Mamoa thing is a biiiit of a reach.

Here's a full vid, him and his family are watching a traditional performance.

His other hand is on his son's chest. It seems more affectionate and emotional if anything IMO.

**** is funny when you point out the selective outrage for the same exact crimes folks get on this "OMG Your defending this guy!".

No send them all to prison but I'm not about to play dumb about what's going on. Mfers ain't thinking about Weinstein, the Catholic Church all the white predators all through Hollywood. Just following the newest social media trend. **** is like the ice bucket challenge.

I'm real curious if Kellz does go to prison are these magazine people and everybody just gonna sit back and celebrate that win and act like their work is done.

People can, do, and have done so already. Don't let them not being held accountable by the law cloud the fact. Weinstein is gonna get his day and you're not gonna cancel a Church. Don't know why people don't understand that.

Also we know what's real . Black people don't give a **** about Weinstein or the Catholic Church. We do or did care about R. Kelly so we know why this is getting more attention. This and the fact that he's black are the reasons.

People can, do, and have done so already. Don't let them not being held accountable by the law cloud the fact. Weinstein is gonna get his day and you're not gonna cancel a Church. Don't know why people don't understand that.
:lol:

I mean it's true. People keep bringing up the Church like they expect something to happen :lol:

Abuse is an issue that is clearly prevalent in that space and os always being talked about. I swear I watched like 3 Netflix related Catholic Church documentaties last year.

Oh we understand that. That's why it continues. Money. Same with Hollywood. Todd Bridges been talking about it since the 80's and that goes way under the radar. Corey Feldman gets called crazy by the white media every time he tries to expose it.

The cognitive dissonance is remarkable :lol:

"Da white man want u to forget about Harvey Weinstein"

As if Harvey Weinstein didn't spend all of last year as the ******* face of the #MeToo movement :lol::smh: As if Kevin Spacey didn't take a massive L. As if Roman Polanksi hasn't been ducking extradiction for 40 years. Sometimes you have to read **** in amazement and wonder if people actually believe the **** they utter :lol::smh:

The cognitive dissonance is remarkable :lol:

"Da white man want u to forget about Harvey Weinstein"

As if Harvey Weinstein didn't spend all of last year as the ****ing face of the #MeToo movement :lol::smh: As if Kevin Spacey didn't take a massive L. As if Roman Polanksi hasn't been ducking extradiction for 40 years. Sometimes you have to read **** in amazement and wonder if people actually believe the **** they utter :lol::smh:
I dont think people are that dumb. I think is the fact that despite the protest and the "outrage" they are still percieved as doing well, while others like Cosby are DONE. However, this should not be an excuse to say he did it and he ain't in jail why are they putting my G in jail. Make no mistake both should be in jail, if they deserve it.

I dont think people are that dumb. I think is the fact that despite the protest and the "outrage" they are still percieved as doing well, while others like Cosby are DONE. However, this should not be an excuse to say he did it and he ain't in jail why are they putting my G in jail. Make no mistake both should be in jail, if they deserve it.

Why are we cherry picking Bill Cosby to be the face of "black pervs who didn't get away with it but these white guys are"? Like...who really gives a ****?

Using this logic....some perv could say "Why is Jerry Sandusky DONE but R. Kelly is still able to **** little girls and make songs about it while touring the world?"

And aside from that...when are ****** going to stop being obsessed about what "white" people are doing"? Black people can't have a discussion about R. Kelly without crying about what Harvey Weinstein is up to? Where's the self accountability? We really pointing out "inequality" between pedophiles? Really?

news alert, funk Flex is on da radio about Dame dash and Nick Cannon are dry snitching or what's Jay-Z's and potentially either Foxy Brown, Aaliyah or how old Beyonce was when they met.....radio exxxxtra spicy right now.
**** fat master flex that fat *****

we remember his fat *** talking grimey about tupac then crying like a ***** afterwards cuz the whole world was going at him for being a foul ***** **** that clown

It’s the norm now and has been. it’s just about the level of exposure. We live in a ****ed up world.
Don’t think it’s norm yet. There’s still good folks out there. Just gotta listen

As someone who works in behavioral/mental health, Lotta folks use their ailments for attention. And now it’s glamorized...

Who ever said bad publicity can be good publicity should win a noble peace

Back
Top Bottom