R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

da tea is everywhere online now.

See with this dude's rationalizing I can totally see why some ppl can be so ignorant and say **** like the black community doesnt know what rape is which was said earlier in this thread.

While I know what dude is talking about and have witnessed 20 something year old dudes getting @ the fully developed chicks from JHS to HS I dont ever recall it being generally accepted or it being okay in the black community.

Dudes like that were always looked at sideways and if any of those girl's father was in their lives once they found out those dudes were looking at a beat down.

Not related but..

This documentary better be revealing how MJ didnt abuse or molest any boys, that those accusers lied along with the parents for money, and at worst MJ was just a weirdo due to his childhood and celebrity.

What’s with these Chicago ****** and not being able to keep it all the way 100 with themselves and with everyone else when one of the ****** from there is in the news for some **** ****?

Kanye says and does some stupid **** politically and historically about black people - “you know it’s chicago, that’s our people... blah blah.. the art ... the music.. Chicago...

RKelly out here abducting women and ******* underage girls - “I don’t want to judge him but.... you know he from Chicago so...”

The **** does them being from your neighborhood have to do with drawing the line from right and wrong?

I can’t stand ****** sometimes

KEEP IT A BUCK. **** THESE ******. WHEN ****** GET OUT OF POCKET, KEEP IT SOLID AND PUT YOUR HUMANITY ABOVE THAT SUPERFICIAL ****. THE ANSWER SHOULD HAVE BEEN “**** R KELLY AND HIS NASTY MOLESTING FACE ***. I CANT AND WONT ROCK WITH THAT ***** NO MORE”

Why did he keep nailing everything to the “African American community” like he is trying to normalize this situation on an entire race of people?

“This is normal...... in the African American community.”

So... white people dont do this? Asians? Hispanics?

It’s just “normal” for us, huh?

Man is backwards trying to rationalize this. “Putting your hands on a woman is NORMAL in the African American community”

Bruh if you don’t get the ****

Last edited:
What’s with these Chicago *****s and not being able to keep it all the way 100 with themselves and with everyone else when one of the *****s from there is in the news for some **** ****?

Kanye says and does some stupid **** politically and historically about black people - “you know it’s chicago, that’s our people... blah blah.. the art ... the music.. Chicago...

RKelly out here abducting women and ****ing underage girls - “I don’t want to judge him but.... you know he from Chicago so...”

The **** does them being from your neighborhood have to do with drawing the line from right and wrong?

I can’t stand *****s sometimes

KEEP IT A BUCK. **** THESE *****S. WHEN *****S GET OUT OF POCKET, KEEP IT SOLID AND PUT YOUR HUMANITY ABOVE THAT SUPERFICIAL ****. THE ANSWER SHOULD HAVE BEEN “**** R KELLY AND HIS NASTY MOLESTING FACE ***. I CANT AND WONT ROCK WITH THAT ***** NO MORE”

Why did he keep nailing everything to the “African American community” like he is trying to normalize this situation on an entire race of people?

“This is normal...... in the African American community.”

So... white people dont do this? Asians? Hispanics?

It’s just “normal” for us, huh?

Man is backwards trying to rationalize this. “Putting your hands on a woman is NORMAL in the African American community”

Bruh if you don’t get the ****
It comes down to something simple I've accepted about humanity when I was 10;

People want change but they don't really want to change.

And that's pretty much how it'll always be.

this is gonna get ugly.

Yeah this ain’t goin away no time soon. Dame bout to air kellz and jay out at the same damn time. Probably point fingers at all these dudes who ate with kellz knowing he was being indicted on these charges.

Some folks out there tryna make "Pedosexuality" a thing.
Serious Business
I asked this question before.

If other forms of "Sexuality" are deemed, "I was born this way," make an argument against why someone that likes little kids COULDN'T also use that argument.

I am not trying to defend it.

Some folks out there tryna make "Pedosexuality" a thing.
Actually they are trying to normalize pedophilia again.

The problem with pedophilia and kids was/is the sexual exploitation (ie prostitution, child trafficking, ect). (Beside is ****** up as duck to have an old dude trying to take advantage of little girls or vice versa).

Having relationships, sex and marrying underage kids was/is a thing. You should read your history.

There are some countries that have an age of consent, however, of the minor is deemed mental and physically matured to consent below that age, then theres no problem.

And no I'm bot excusing the actions.

But theres no way you can tell me a 16 y/o is illegal and a day later shes 17 and now she can have sex with a 50 y/o because she knows better.

Last edited:
Jay def beat. zero doubts.

latest

you see that hand hold? thats wifey.

Aaliyah-aaliyah-2187481-459-685.jpg

Hov bagged some cookies in his time yo.

Foxy never claimed this man . Mediatakeout started this rumor saying foxy got drunk at a baby shower and told somebody this .... and foxy actually tried to sue lol

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."
http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/23/foxy-brown-jay-z-apology-lies-******-chaser/

Foxy never claimed this man . Mediatakeout started this rumor saying foxy got drunk at a baby shower and told somebody this .... and foxy actually tried to sue lol

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."
http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/23/foxy-brown-jay-z-apology-lies-******-chaser/
Ain't this about the same **** that is going on with RKelly? Everyone saying this and that but the "victims" are saying other wise?

Just curious ...

Can he sue Lifetime??

He can and from my understanding they want / are ready for him to. They crossed their Ts / dotted is and said they verified their info.

If he sues he will have to prove that the info is not true .... he’s better off leaving it alone

Actually they are trying to normalize pedophilia again.

The problem with pedophilia and kids was/is the sexual exploitation (ie prostitution, child trafficking, ect). (Beside is ****ed up as duck to have an old dude trying to take advantage of little girls or vice versa).

Having relationships, sex and marrying underage kids was/is a thing. You should read your history.

There are some countries that have an age of consent, however, of the minor is deemed mental and physically matured to consent below that age, then theres no problem.

And no I'm bot excusing the actions.

But theres no way you can tell me a 16 y/o is illegal and a day later shes 17 and now she can have sex with a 50 y/o because she knows better.

I spoke nothing about the past normalization. I simply stated they're trying to make it an official sexual orientation. Like along the LGBT spectrum.

And I know plenty history. Don't even know why you said that.

Ain't this about the same **** that is going on with RKelly? Everyone saying this and that but the "victims" are saying other wise?

Just curious ...

Besides the fact that R Kelly had like 4-5 victims in the doc speaking on their experience saying what was done, his brothers , tour managers agreeing , a sextape , explicit pictures with minors that were found but thrown out because they weren’t rightfully attained and a marriage license to 15 year old Aaliyah.

Yeah same thing lol

Serious Business

If other forms of "Sexuality" are deemed, "I was born this way," make an argument against why someone that likes little kids COULDN'T also use that argument.

The ages of the parties involved.

I spoke nothing about the past normalization. I simply stated they're trying to make it an official sexual orientation. Like along the LGBT spectrum.

And I know plenty history. Don't even know why you said that.
Because it was a thing and it still a thing depending of your location.

Your phrasing makes it seem like this is new and it has always been illegal or not a thing.

Just clarifying.

TBH, I think the lifetime joint shouldve ended after the 3rd ep. I heard no crimes after that. It was bs. **** seemed like straight lies and people reaching. Outside of the underage stories in the doc, the rest was filler and hating.

TBH, I think the lifetime joint shouldve ended after the 3rd ep. I heard no crimes after that. It was bs. **** seemed like straight lies and people reaching. Outside of the underage stories in the doc, the rest was filler and hating.
Hating? :lol:

Besides the fact that R Kelly had like 4-5 victims in the doc speaking on their experience saying what was done, his brothers , tour managers agreeing , a sextape , explicit pictures with minors that were found but thrown out because they weren’t rightfully attained and a marriage license to 15 year old Aaliyah.

Yeah same thing lol
That's why I made sure I put serious question. Never seen the doc and I seen various of these woman come out and say nothing but great things about Kelly.

Serious Business

I personally don't believe anyone is born with any sexual orientation.

See with this dude's rationalizing I can totally see why some ppl can be so ignorant and say **** like the black community doesnt know what rape is which was said earlier in this thread.

While I know what dude is talking about and have witnessed 20 something year old dudes getting @ the fully developed chicks from JHS to HS I dont ever recall it being generally accepted or it being okay in the black community.

Dudes like that were always looked at sideways and if any of those girl's father was in their lives once they found out those dudes were looking at a beat down.

This documentary better be revealing how MJ didnt abuse or molest any boys, that those accusers lied along with the parents for money, and at worst MJ was just a weirdo due to his childhood and celebrity.

Its deep man....the ghetto comes with alot of dysfunction.
Its sick really...
Unfortunately alot of that foul **** that went on we thought was really the norm.
Now that I have a daughter I see how ****** up we grew up.

I was exposed to crime, violence and sex at 6 years old.

Reactions: wr

Yea. Doesnt sound like kellz is really holding women against their will. sounds like the parents just mad their daughters dont wanna **** with them anymore. Kellz isnt keeping hostages and brainwashing, albeit unethical, isn't against the law. Nor is his alleged sex club hurting anybody that isn't complicit to it. And he's making sure all of his women now are at least 18. So all the **** they were popping off with...bs hating.

Also...the trash scene with the women getting her daughter from the telly in LA...while Kellz was in chicago....bruh....that whole segment was cringe af. And what kind of hostage is that? How you control someone from across the country? Reality tv ********.

Yeah same thing lol
Well not every dude that likes to bang minors videotapes it, has his team leaving and tellling, and victims ready to speak out at the same time.

If ppl weren't ready to talk you got a 90 min doc about the marriage, the tape, and trial.

Back
Top Bottom