R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Yea. Doesnt sound like kellz is really holding women against their will. sounds like the parents just mad their daughters dont wanna **** with them anymore. Kellz isnt keeping hostages and brainwashing, albeit unethical, isn't against the law. Nor is his alleged sex club hurting anybody that isn't complicit to it. And he's making sure all of his women now are at least 18. So all the **** they were popping off with...bs hating.
Wow

Its deep man....the ghetto comes with alot of dysfunction.
Its sick really...
Unfortunately alot of that foul **** that went on we thought was really the norm.
Now that I have a daughter I see how ****ed up we grew up.

I was exposed to crime, violence and sex at 6 years old.
come on fam, pedophilia is not a hood issue. It's a worldwide every race, religion and gender issue.

Yea. Doesnt sound like kellz is really holding women against their will. sounds like the parents just mad their daughters dont wanna **** with them anymore. Kellz isnt keeping hostages and brainwashing, albeit unethical, isn't against the law. Nor is his alleged sex club hurting anybody that isn't complicit to it. And he's making sure all of his women now are at least 18. So all the **** they were popping off with...bs hating.

Also...the trash scene with the women getting her daughter from the telly in LA...while Kellz was in chicago....bruh....that whole segment was cringe af. And what kind of hostage is that? How you control someone from across the country? Reality tv bull****.

You're a weirdo, G.

Yall just talking. Use some reasoning other than just making statements and one word answers.

Serious Business
I asked this question before.

If other forms of "Sexuality" are deemed, "I was born this way," make an argument against why someone that likes little kids COULDN'T also use that argument.

I am not trying to defend it.

"I was born this way" is fine if there are two (or more) consenting adults and nobody is being abused or manipulated. The minute you're preying on children who don't yet have the mental capacity to make decisions it's a problem. Gay, straight, man, woman, it's not okay.

Yall just talking. Use some reasoning other than just making statements and one word answers.

So the girl he made cut off her hair and dress like a boy because she wouldn’t bend easy isn’t a form of brainwashing or her being held against her will?

"I was born this way" is fine if there are two (or more) consenting adults and nobody is being abused or manipulated. The minute you're preying on children who don't yet have the mental capacity to make decisions it's a problem. Gay, straight, man, woman, it's not okay.
What's a children to you? You can have two 13 year olds, one be mature way beyond her age, the same thing with two 18 y/o and one hasn't mature passed 13.

In that case, put all the blame in the adult, right?

Well let me ask you this .... a child 17 y/o can enlist in the military, go to war and kill or die for his/her country. Yet that same 17 y/o is not mature enough to have sex, drink or smoke ????

However, a 13 - 17 y/o can commit a crime and be tried as an adult, **** maturity? We can continue with the examples but you get the point.

If age and maturity were mutually exclusive and the end all be all, why those the age of consent varies between states and globally????

Last edited:
Well not every dude that likes to bang minors videotapes it, has his team leaving and tellling, and victims ready to speak out at the same time.

If ppl weren't ready to talk you got a 90 min doc about the marriage, the tape, and trial.

Agreed . So as I pointed out .... the situations are not similar at all? Lol

Why is the age of consent different in different states ? I never understood that.

I personally think it should just be 18 across the board. Would stop a lot of headaches imo

So the girl he made cut off her hair and dress like a boy because she wouldn’t bend easy isn’t a form of brainwashing or her being held against her will?
Do we know that's what happened though?She looked like the boy in a lesbian relationship. TMZ posted a vid recently that she was in still looking the same. Maybe that's her thing.

She's held against her will? Did yall read the update at the end?

She bounced with her mom and then went back 2 days later. Plus, she was in cali, he was in the chi.

brainwashing isn't illegal outside of making people do things to hurt themselves or others, i.e. Mansons. And if we're really keeping it a buck, TBH, there's no conclusive evidence that it even works. They didn't even speak on his methods of brainwashing. That's tv jargon. Telling them they can't eat when they want? Dress this way, dress that way? They could leave when they wanted, the thing was, most of them didnt have anything to go back to. He had a lifestyle they werent accustomed to. And he gave them attention that they werent getting elsewhere. Listen to them talk about him. It's why they didn't leave. They werent chained to bed posts.

It's not a hood issue, it's a people issue. We ****** as people cause we let it slide for so long. I can't even listen to this man no more. I bought his records and I even sang 'I Believe I can fly' at my 8th grade graduation. I hope he goes to jail so the inmates can feel on his booty :smh:

Where did I mention pedophilia???
When did I say it was just a hood issue???
Given the topic at hand, your personal experience, referencing your daughter and the statement expose to sex, once can conclude that amongst violence and drug, you're also talking about pedophilia.

You're statement about hood issues, makes it seems like the issue is exclusive to people living in the hood, regardless of intent.

Words have meaning my dude.

The cognitive dissonance is remarkable :lol:

"Da white man want u to forget about Harvey Weinstein"

As if Harvey Weinstein didn't spend all of last year as the ****ing face of the #MeToo movement :lol::smh: As if Kevin Spacey didn't take a massive L. As if Roman Polanksi hasn't been ducking extradiction for 40 years. Sometimes you have to read **** in amazement and wonder if people actually believe the **** they utter :lol::smh:
:lol: Funny thing is seeing all these names coming up over and over from different folks. Like if we forgot, how is that happening?

Do we know that's what happened though?She looked like the boy in a lesbian relationship. TMZ posted a vid recently that she was in still looking the same. Maybe that's her thing.

She's held against her will? Did yall read the update at the end?

She bounced with her mom and then went back 2 days later. Plus, she was in cali, he was in the chi.

brainwashing isn't illegal outside of making people do things to hurt themselves or others, i.e. Mansons. And if we're really keeping it a buck, TBH, there's no conclusive evidence that it even works. They didn't even speak on his methods of brainwashing. That's tv jargon. Telling them they can't eat when they want? Dress this way, dress that way? They could leave when they wanted, the thing was, most of them didnt have anything to go back to. He had a lifestyle they werent accustomed to. And he gave them attention that they werent getting elsewhere. Listen to them talk about him. It's why they didn't leave. They werent chained to bed posts.

Freeze you my dude but

He married a 15 year old. He peed on a girl on camera. He hung around high schools. He preyed on 17 year old girls with the promise of breaking their careers.

Hey man, if you want to continue to support him, that’s on you. IDGAF what song he made, dude is a scumbag. I can’t defend him saying people were just hating on him. Nah

F R Kelly

Given the topic at hand, your personal experience, referencing your daughter and the statement expose to sex, once can conclude that amongst violence and drug, you're also talking about pedophilia.

You're statement about hood issues, makes it seems like the issue is exclusive to people living in the hood, regardless of intent.

Words have meaning my dude.

man I wasn't even talking to you.....

Stop reaching...

Reactions: wr
Freeze you my dude but

He married a 15 year old. He peed on a girl on camera. He hung around high schools. He preyed on 17 year old girls with the promise of breaking their careers.

Hey man, if you want to continue to support him, that’s on you. IDGAF what song he made, dude is a scumbag. I can’t defend him saying people were just hating on him. Nah

F R Kelly

I'm not saying any of that is false fam bam. I'm not arguing or defending him. I'm saying the show was buns after episode 3. We learned all of that eps 1-3. I was just saying the rest after that was filler. Like the show creators gave us the biggest facts in the beginning then wanted to drag the show out with ugly truths but not actual crimes.

Yall gotta actually read what I said.

The 'hating' I mentioned was from the parents of people that possibly just didn't want anything to do with them. They say their grown children are in sex cults and kidnapped/hostages, despite plenty of footage of them people out and about, caught by tmz at coffee shops or his concerts, and their accounts saying theyre doing what they want to do. And parents just not accepting that. If the girls can leave when they want to....and there were still parents crying that they hadnt seen their daughter in 3 yrs....that sounds like a decision on her part.

Back
Top Bottom