R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

jared fogle? sandusky? olympic doctor? R. kelly smashin 17 yr old (which is legal in Illinois) small potatos compsred to those.
Priest ....

The list goes on ...

BTW, look at this ...
Screenshot_20190110-085627_Chrome.jpg

he dropped some hurtful truthful jewels...OUCH!

you watched this entire video? how?

5mins in and this **** is nonsene and im pretty sure its the same fat dude who yells about the eagles on youtube

why do dudes who spout this pro black ******** defense of rkelly ignore the fact his victims to our knowledge are exclusively little black girls?

you watched this entire video? how?

5mins in and this **** is nonsene and im pretty sure its the same fat dude who yells about the eagles on youtube

why do dudes who spout this pro black bull**** defense of rkelly ignore the fact his victims to our knowledge are exclusively little black girls?

We all have our own outlooks and differences.
Perception isn't universal

We all have our own outlooks and differences.
Perception isn't universal

giphy.gif

he's defending somone who raped little black girls, and trying to use some ******** black solidarity argument to do it, again the victims are black, what sense does that make?

Rkelly is literally a danger to little black girls why wouldn't someone who claims to be pro black want to see him brought to justice?

giphy.gif

he's defending somone who raped little black girls, and trying to use some bull**** black solidarity argument to do it, again the victims are black, what sense does that make?

Rkelly is literally a danger to little black girls why wouldn't someone who claims to be pro black want to see him brought to justice?
Think too this is what he was caught with. That’s it. There’s more

jared fogle? sandusky? olympic doctor? R. kelly smashin 17 yr old (which is legal in Illinois) small potatos compsred to those.

Yeah the main point is to stop comparing wrongs / tragedies . When comparing It seems like “you” are taking away from one tragedy , as you did by calling the molestation,brainwashing, abuse,etc. of young black women small potatoes.

People gotta stop comparing wrongs/tragedies . It’s never going to line up. There’s not 1 single situation out there that we know of that we can compare to R Kelly. There’s no hearsay let alone facts that’s are even comparable.

And as far as these other accusations amongst other people , all it takes is a little bit of research to disclaim a lot of stuff that’s being posted.

The whole “well if you don’t mess with R Kelly keep that same energy with MJ,Jay,etc”
Is dumb . There’s mainly rumors about them that can be disproven with a google search.
You don’t even know the facts wtf you talking about. You’ve heard one side of a story and ran with it. Please don’t bring up the video of him peeing on the minor either because all y’all still rocked with him after that. Never in my life have I seen someone so guilty and black! escape prosecution, now you want me to believe R Kelly is some genius who can do it even though he can’t even read *****!
My guess is a lot of these stories were less than credible when authorities investigated them. Dude likes 16-18 year old girls, he ain’t the first and damn sure ain’t the last. Sixteen year old girls I went to school with didn’t even want to mess with cats their age now I’m suppose to believe they victims lol

giphy.gif

he's defending somone who raped little black girls, and trying to use some bull**** black solidarity argument to do it, again the victims are black, what sense does that make?

See the problem is you're too emotional to talk with someone who may have slightly different points of view.
I saw R Kelly for a sexual predator after the whole Aliyah ordeal in the 90s, then those sextapes just solidified that.
R Kelly is a pathetic sexual predator with no spine nor self accountability and he needs to be held accountable for his actions...yes that's what I think.

What I'm not gonna do is embellish out of emotion and twist narratives for sensationalism like your doing right now with this whole
"little black girls" thing.
You don't have to convince me about R Kelly...

These emotional witch hunt townsfolk pitchfork tirades when looking for the truth have to stop...
Quit with all the extra stuff....that's what women do in arguments..not logical men

I would like to remind you guys thats the term pedophile means "having a sexual attracting to prepubescent children" meaning a sexually developed 16 or 17 yo isnt pedo grounds. Just making it clear

Overly emotional twisted narratives for sensationalism to persuade or win an argument.

You don’t even know the facts wtf you talking about. You’ve heard one side of a story and ran with it. Please don’t bring up the video of him peeing on the minor either because all y’all still rocked with him after that. Never in my life have I seen someone so guilty and black! escape prosecution, now you want me to believe R Kelly is some genius who can do it even though he can’t even read *****!
My guess is a lot of these stories were less than credible when authorities investigated them. Dude likes 16-18 year old girls, he ain’t the first and damn sure ain’t the last. Sixteen year old girls I went to school with didn’t even want to mess with cats their age now I’m suppose to believe they victims lol

Naw I actually never cared for R. kelly so you’re first like 5 sentences are wrong. There were FACTS in the documentary (that I’m assuming you didn’t even watch) him marrying 14 year old Aaliyah and having her lie on the birth certificate is one of those facts.

Your “guess” is wrong ... again I’m assuming you didn’t watch or care to research lol

“16year old girls in my school” shut up. Tired of hearing that trash *** argument .

If you want to be a pedo supporter then that’s on you , but I’m not.

[I'm not getting into this conversation. People are just going to be naive and not want to have a real conversarion.

Dudes really trying to pretend this man was strictly interacting with "16-17yrolds" like that would make it any better

dude married aliayah when she was younger than that

he's been accused of assaulting girls as young as 14 including his own cousin

Playing semantics with pedophilia is disgusting.

I'm CONVINCED a lot of cats are in here defending themselves and not rkelly at this point

No it’s from the dictionary. Stop with y’all this emotional crap, y’all self righteous dudes in here are annoying.

If a 100 yo man is sexually attracted to a fully developed 16 or 17 yo there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Actually going about it and doing the act is something to judge of course, but y’all throwing around the word “pedo” in here waaay too freely

No it’s from the dictionary. Stop with y’all this emotional crap, y’all self righteous dudes in here are annoying.

If a 100 yo man is sexually attracted to a fully developed 16 or 17 yo there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Actually going about it and doing the act is something to judge of course, but y’all throwing around the word “pedo” in here waaay too freely

Based on definition and amongst other things R Kelly marrying Aaliyah when she was 15 and he was 27, makes him a pedofile right?

They didn't have fathers...they learned to argue from they mamas:rofl:

Like I said, playing semantics in this situation with pedophillia is disgusting. It doesn't surprise me coming from you, your posts been kinda bugged out since the Black Panther thread.:lol:

I'm just letting you know how you sound when you say:
If a 100 yo man is sexually attracted to a fully developed 16 or 17 yo there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

No one asked. It's completely hypothetical. And it is not even slightly related to the topic of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom