R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

^^^
Look ...look...look at this one....he fighting it....
He tryna fight the urge:rofl:

He boiling right now pacing back and forth on his in front of his keyboard and wanna curse me out and be sassy again..:lol:
5BBWoGt.gif

You thought the you was media trained huh?
You thought you could come in here with the news media tactics huh?
You tried it huh:lol:
Ole goofy *** boi:rofl:

Tariq a real one doe....you just can't take him because you too emotional and insecure:lol:

You hate that he's blunt huh?
Deep down that scares you don't it?
Tariq lowkey intimidate you don't he?
Ya mama couldn't teach you how to be around cool calm logical men in debates,discussions or confrontations huh?

Ole scary *** boi:lol:

giphy.gif

Exhibit A :lol:

And :lol: @ talking about being cool calm and logical and you in here dropping grade school insults thru a keyboard.

Stay Woke Fam

gsawurwbnokgf0kb7tqs.jpg

I actually was replying to cash bank but got distracted and didnt want to post half of my thoughts . Yet your bitter hoodrat self mad at people quoting you with difference of opinion.

I swear I seen more mature 14 y/o girls.

Fair enough..

You choose to believe what you want. I’ll believe what I want and what life has shown me is there’s minors out here bussing it wide open because that’s what they want to do regardless of who tells them different. I can’t convince them not to have sex so I’ll save my outrage for girls who are unwillingly forced to have sex and raped. If you knew it was wrong to run off with a grown azzzz man, but did it anyway, I’m sad you made that decision but feeling I didn’t protect you ain’t going to be a feeling I have.

I hear about teachers sleeping with students all day, but I ain’t seen one damn special or investigative report. Nobody is saying remove the judge from the bench who lets these women out in 6 months. They did a damn special on Mary K Latourneau who molested and got impregnated by a 14 year old boy. where was that thread? Now you want me to be upset about R Kelly?:lol:
You want to start somewhere
Stop sexualizing children in movies, magazines, and music. R Kelly needs to die but he ain’t the real problem society is.

So If a 14 year old is “bussing it wide open” for an adult, shouldn’t the responsibility be on the adult to shut that down? You expect a minor to be more rational and responsible than a grown *** man? And if there are no specials or reports on teachers and the like sleeping with students how are you hearing about it? There’s movies and documentaries everywhere about the subject. You can be upset about whatever you wanna be upset about. Do you man.

Im assuming every guy is here is an ADULT.

Can we quit with all the finger pointing, name calling and judgments and have real dialog about this?

This is something me and all my boys are having discussions about, society makes these things waaay too taboo to talk about.

Can we quit with all the finger pointing, name calling and judgments and have real dialog about this?

This is something me and all my boys are having discussions about, society makes these things waaay too taboo to talk about.

I'm in. So whats the discussion?

You choose to believe what you want. I’ll believe what I want and what life has shown me is there’s minors out here bussing it wide open because that’s what they want to do regardless of who tells them different. I can’t convince them not to have sex so I’ll save my outrage for girls who are unwillingly forced to have sex and raped. If you knew it was wrong to run off with a grown azzzz man, but did it anyway, I’m sad you made that decision but feeling I didn’t protect you ain’t going to be a feeling I have.

I hear about teachers sleeping with students all day, but I ain’t seen one damn special or investigative report. Nobody is saying remove the judge from the bench who lets these women out in 6 months. They did a damn special on Mary K Latourneau who molested and got impregnated by a 14 year old boy. where was that thread? Now you want me to be upset about R Kelly?:lol:
You want to start somewhere
Stop sexualizing children in movies, magazines, and music. R Kelly needs to die but he ain’t the real problem society is.

I get your point of view and yes that is another aspect of issues that need to be addressed...
That was very common to hear back in the day from them fast *** lil daddy issues having women back then.
"I don't like dudes my age they can't do anything for me I go for older men"
Hearing underage women openly brag about having sugar daddies.
Unfortunately its true...

Are these misguided disgusting vulnerabilities of underage women an excuse for a grown *** man to prey on and take advantage of??
Absolutely not!!!

Last edited:
Yeah the main point is to stop comparing wrongs / tragedies . When comparing It seems like “you” are taking away from one tragedy , as you did by calling the molestation,brainwashing, abuse,etc. of young black women small potatoes.

i say small potatoes because like i said, Illinois age of consent is 17, if u a dumb thot messinwit r. kelly after all this, jokes on u not me.

I been asking the samething and sometimes you have to navigate and be careful what you write before you start getting judge ....it's truly sad because you never can understand difference stance or be willing to listen because society tells you other wise.

I'm in. So whats the discussion?
Tell me how the age of consent works?
If age and maturity were mutually exclusive, why does the age of consent varies by state and globally. Furthermore, why are there stipulations to the age of consent which an (society) inappropriate act can be excluded from legal prosecutions?

deflection aside, whats ur case for da women who met him @ 17 and were of age legally? ill wait.

17 is legal but 17 means you still live at home. 17 messing with a man in his 40s is legal but you can see the manipulation that goes on there, right? Especially a man that specifically targets 17 year olds, married a 15 year and and peed on a 16 year old.

Legal, sure. Seems pretty predatory though. I’m not holding a 17 year girl completely responsible for her actions especially if a rich man is in pursuit of her. This is about Kellz.

That first sentence is fact to one and not the other. But I’m probably not the best one to argue this (look at my AVI) lol. But Just do your googles and don’t go off of IG videos posted in here.

And again everybody should stop comparing tragedies.
We still talking about R. and Jay being teenage molestors right

17 is legal but 17 means you still live at home. 17 messing with a man in his 40s is legal but you can see the manipulation that goes on there, right? Especially a man that specifically targets 17 year olds, married a 15 year and and peed on a 16 year old.

Legal, sure. Seems pretty predatory though. I’m not holding a 17 year girl completely responsible for her actions especially if a rich man is in pursuit of her. This is about Kellz.
If we are saying kids under 17 are immature and cant comprehend, why do some get charge as adults????

I still recall back in 8th grade during PE, the teacher was feeling up on one of the girls legs while trying to show her how to do a proper sit up....>D

Well, I feel we need to start shifting our attitudes on how we view and treat women when it comes to sex. Both men and women. I saw a post on Facebook the other day that I thought was interesting. A woman was describing how she fell in love with an older man at a young age. I think she was 16 and the man was in his 30’s. She was saying how the man treated her right, bought her things, took her out. Basically made her feel loved. She later finds out that the man was married with kids. She came to the conclusion that maybe if her parents, mainly her mom, were more honest with her about sex, being that it’s just a physical thing and really has nothing to do with love, then she may have been wiser in her decisions. She believed that sex only happens between 2 people who love each other because that’s what she was told. This man was more mature than her, so therefore knew the deal and knew how to get this young girl to fall for him and get what he wanted. We teach and treat our girls when it comes to sex totally differently than our boys and I think that’s one place we can start to try and change things.

Back
Top Bottom