R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I get that he was abused as a child. However, instead of trying to rehabilitate himself to avoid continuing the cycle, he indulged in similar behavior himself, over and over. You can use your riches to help yourself instead he used his fame to exploit more young women. He knows the law and didn't care.

Doesn’t have to be any time soon, his **** is timeless. Not much of a difference between a cover & one of many songs he wrote for others, Fortunate for example.
How many Jerry Lee Lewis covers do you hear?

The investment it would take to get the masters then convince an artist of prominence to redo those songs just isn't worth it imo.

Like many people on this forum I graduated to I believe I can fly and danced in clubs to Feeling on your booty. Great songs but I never need to hear them again from Kellz or anyone else.

If you missed em you missed em.

Anyone ever paid attention to the lyrics of Aaron Halls Don’t Be Afraid(remix), song on the Juice soundtrack? One of my faves, but probably 10 years ago, maybe more, I’m playing GTA and the song comes on. In the mix of singing, I stopped and asked myself, “is this song about having sex with an underage girl, that’s a virgin?” Considering the time it came out and his association with Robert, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were. Maybe I’m reaching…….

package this with anti vaxxers, james dolan bum ***....trump...all i can think of now..

..racists...
Good list. I’m not here to save the world and hold hands with everyone on earth. These people can get all the healing they need jumping off a building

2AF56A56-F0C3-4655-A2CB-E7CFA26376CB.jpeg

Is Chuck D known for being uninformed and tone deaf?

All I know about him is that he’s 61 and was a prominent figure in Rap music at one point.
Really? Damn
I get that he was abused as a child. However, instead of trying to rehabilitate himself to avoid continuing the cycle, he indulged in similar behavior himself, over and over. You can use your riches to help yourself instead he used his fame to exploit more young women. He knows the law and didn't care.
That's usually not how it works with those who are abused and traumatized as children and then are given money and/or power early in life.

Last edited:
Anyone ever paid attention to the lyrics of Aaron Halls Don’t Be Afraid(remix), song on the Juice soundtrack? One of my faves, but probably 10 years ago, maybe more, I’m playing GTA and the song comes on. In the mix of singing, I stopped and asked myself, “is this song about having sex with an underage girl, that’s a virgin?” Considering the time it came out and his association with Robert, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were. Maybe I’m reaching…….
you reachin man

you tellin me aaron hall was associated with r kelly? other than r kelly stealing that mans whole gimmick and basically putting him out of business?

Really? Damn

That's usually not how it works with those who are abused and traumatized as children and then are given money and/or power early in life.

I mean I’ve heard of Public Enemy but they’re not on any of my playlists…

you tellin me aaron hall was associated with r kelly? other than r kelly stealing that mans whole gimmick and basically putting him out of business?

I think there was an interview with some DJ or r&b artist recalling Aaron Hall smashing 16-17 year old Gloria Velez video model back in the day at some party and letting people watch him do it on some bragging steez. I heard she even got his name tatted .

I think there was an interview with some DJ or r&b artist recalling Aaron Hall smashing 16-17 year old Gloria Velez video model back in the day at some party and letting people watch him do it on some bragging steez. I heard she even got his name tatted .
Hall livin' it up to one of his nicknames, "Nasty Man".

Artists will definitely sample his music in a few years. Like I said before, his streams are even a little higher than a couple years ago. People will move on in a couple years and just be happy he’s in jail.

Aaron Hall was definitely smashing underage girls and also beating the **** out of them. His career fell off because of his actions with people in the industry.

I do not feel sorry for Robert,
but I am also not going to celebrate his demise.
should've fled the country like Russell lol

I don’t care to reform child abusers and rapists. Just push them off a cliff

slippery slope Fam.

you have a right to your opinion but I think you're giving the State / justice system way more credit / power than they are worth.

"death penalty" this and "just throw them off a cliff" that.

Facts / history do not support these kinds of opinions.

Feelings are raw, I get that... but as soon as we jump in our feelings and make emotional decisions we become useful idiots to those in power to manipulate us to their own end.

Black people had human rights for barely 150 years and civil rights for a little over 50 years.

I cringe when I think of that.

pardon me if I don't want to give such systems more power.

I'm still trying to get slavery out of the constitution.

slippery slope Fam.

you have a right to your opinion but I think you're giving the State / justice system way more credit / power than they are worth.

"death penalty" this and "just throw them off a cliff" that.

Facts / history do not support these kinds of opinions.

Feelings are raw, I get that... but as soon as we jump in our feelings and make emotional decisions we become useful idiots to those in power to manipulate us to their own end.

Black people had human rights for barely 150 years and civil rights for a little over 50 years.

I cringe when I think of that.

pardon me if I don't want to give such systems more power.

I'm still trying to get slavery out of the constitution.
Naw, you took the conversation to the next level. If you rape kids I want your head kicked in. If you abuse kids I want your head kicked in.

Naw, you took the conversation to the next level. If you rape kids I want your head kicked in. If you abuse kids I want your head kicked in.

They do.

Prison aint exactly a kind place to such inmates & convicts.

The other inmates & convicts make certain of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom