"Racism is as American as baseball"

So speaking on only what he was speaking about, you think there has been progress? Tangible progress?

Explain
I truly dont think that majority of the United states looks at black people as 3/5 a human being.
I think that we all have experienced racism and continue to experience it. I feel an eye for an eye, is the answer. I dont believe in Martin i believe in Malcolm. In all honesty, I dont see race, another component that I failed to have brought up is geography.
As ridiculous as that may sound the main guys speaking about race are east coastguys. I can speak from experience. Life and race relations are different from where I'm from (Oakland) and NYC. East coast is segregated as ****. Naturally that's going to shape your views. Once again racism is here forever I've experienced countless times. But times are different its about the money.

Look out for the igloos and Hawaiin shirt wearing fools

another article explaining all this stuff with the hawaiian shirts

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.
Not baiting you into an argument. I just want you to understand how your words are used.

Bitter about a time we weren't alive for, as if that time doesn't influence what is happening today.

Educate yourself. This is a short 4 min video.

So tell us more about this thought?

Gentrified neighborhoods see economic growth, less crime, and Higher property values.

What fails low-income residents is the government's inability to leverage economic growth with proper investments into the community.

Gentrified neighborhoods see economic growth, less crime, and Higher property values.

What fails low-income residents is the government's inability to leverage economic growth with proper investments into the community.
Gentrification pushes out those same low-income residents elsewhere until they’re gentrified again.

1591589856207.png

JRepp23 JRepp23 gentrification gentrification dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Back
Top Bottom