"Racism is as American as baseball"

What happened in your life that makes you believe SOCIETY has moved from Race to Class?

SomeTHINGS in your life HAD to have happened for you to make such a claim.
Yes i think you keep ignoring what I'm saying. My life experience has made me think it has moved from race to class. I know a plethora of minorities that are successful. Race has played a role, but now that alot of them are in a different tax bracket. Life is different for them because of their status they are treated differently than those that are the same race but not doing as well financially.

Yes i think you keep ignoring what I'm saying. My life experience has made me think it has moved from race to class. I know a plethora of minorities that are successful. Race has played a role, but now that alot of them are in a different tax bracket. Life is different for them because of their status they are treated differently than those that are the same race but not doing as well financially.
Thanks for giving specific examples (this time around) and not just repeating yourself saying, "My life experiences." - :lol:

Thanks for giving specific examples (this time around) and not just repeating yourself saying, "My life experiences." - :lol:
giphy.gif

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Race is so 90s bro. Its classism in 2020. And honeslty I truly dont unless I'm snappin with a friend of mine, race doesnt need to even come up.

Back
Top Bottom