"Racism is as American as baseball"

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Race is so 90s bro. Its classism in 2020. And honeslty I truly dont unless I'm snappin with a friend of mine, race doesnt need to even come up.

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Race is so 90s bro. Its classism in 2020. And honeslty I truly dont unless I'm snappin with a friend of mine, race doesnt need to even come up.

1590644804109.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , Trump is in office and I’m a Latino. I’m a Latino on NT who was called a “dirty food truck eating bottom feeder” by one of your esteemed members. Stop trolling.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I forreal want to know though. Is there any justification for it? Think of a Venn diagram. You’ve got George Floyd on the far left and some Korean guys restaurant on the right. They’ve got absolutely nothing to do with each other.
All of sudden this Korean guys restaurant is being damaged, his children are in fear of the city, and the owner is now unsure of when he can reopen due to damages/ fear of safety.
If you can’t empathize with that then we got different value systems man. But I legit wanna hear some explanation because no ones giving an answer why it’s ok to damage this Korean guys restaurant and put his children and family in fear for something they have nothing to do with.

Sad but all facts. I've gone on many rants about why we need to abolish the Constitution, and the 3/5ths point is one of them. At the time it was written, there were people who legitimately looked at black people as... not people. I could go into the etiology of that thinking, but the more important thing is the reality of what X said: that Constitution was written to protect white people at the detriment of black people.

That's just what it is was and is.

Any progress that anyone says the country has made by way of abolishing segregation, by way of 'allowing' black people to vote, any talk of progress by way of equal rights, they're not seeing that we just recently had a black jogger killed by 2 people with thinking that stems from that 3/5ths thinking, a cop who killed a black man by treating him in a way that 3/5ths thinking would allow.

That's not progress.

tl;dr: I agree with everything X said, every word.

Back
Top Bottom