racism issues with Xbox live

Since there aren't many girls that play XBL, I get called the C word that rhymes with Punt a lot. LOL

Little do these idiots know, the C word is one of my favorite words and I use it frequently. I try to use it before they do and then it throws them off and they have to come up with something better.

roll.gif

Online play, where you can shoot aliens with laser cannons and still feel like you're in pre-Civil Rights era South.

Online play, where you can shoot aliens with laser cannons and still feel like you're in pre-Civil Rights era South.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Reeuke

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Can we get a vote on which is the correct answer?
Its a grammar mistake get over yourself.
Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

Are you illiterate??

que?  you mad you keep getting mowed down by chopper gunners? step your 0.5 kdr game up and quit crying dunny

some people aren't meant to play games
eyes.gif

dude. shut up. 
grin.gif

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

Are you illiterate??

que?  you mad you keep getting mowed down by chopper gunners? step your 0.5 kdr game up and quit crying dunny

eyes.gif

dude. shut up. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

hey're trying to piss you off. Kind of like facebook thugs

and niketalk trolls
twitter tough guys
xbox live bullies

it's all the same thing.

I don't let words like that phase me but hey the party/mute feature is a beautiful thing.

smh... these guys....

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

hey're trying to piss you off. Kind of like facebook thugs

and niketalk trolls
twitter tough guys
xbox live bullies

it's all the same thing.

I don't let words like that phase me but hey the party/mute feature is a beautiful thing.

smh... these guys....

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

donttalkitlivit wrote:
Are you illiterate??

eyes.gif

dude. shut up. 
grin.gif

OP more sensitive than that katiejade girl though.

thats like saying not to trash talk during football or basketball.  some gaming environments aren't meant for sensitive players.

it's okay, they made games for you sensitive thugs, winners get hugs at the end!

candy-land-dora-the-explorer-edition-shot2.jpg

donttalkitlivit wrote:
Are you illiterate??

eyes.gif

dude. shut up. 
grin.gif

OP more sensitive than that katiejade girl though.

thats like saying not to trash talk during football or basketball.  some gaming environments aren't meant for sensitive players.

it's okay, they made games for you sensitive thugs, winners get hugs at the end!

candy-land-dora-the-explorer-edition-shot2.jpg

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

It seems like EVERY night, someone gets mad and starts in with the "N word".
It has been going on for 100+ days, and EVERY night there is someone who just has too.
So my question to yall is...... Why is racism still such a big issue amongst young people???
In their mind it is the ultimate insult. I always had race issues, (from aruba, and my family is half black/half white) but where do you draw the line???

read his original post, champ.. are you illiterate? 
indifferent.gif

It has been going on for 100+ days, and EVERY night there is someone who just has too.
So my question to yall is...... Why is racism still such a big issue amongst young people???
In their mind it is the ultimate insult. I always had race issues, (from aruba, and my family is half black/half white) but where do you draw the line???

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

[h2]rac·ism[/h2][rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA

–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races  determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race  is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race  or other races.

They're teenagers talking trash for God's sake.  Just like how professional basketball and football players trash talk every game.  They don't use the term with the intent of detrimental attacks against another race nor race superiority, they're just kids talking mess.  Hell, your opponents most of the time don't even know your race, so it's not even an attack directed at another player due to their skin color.  It's just kids having fun, being ignorant saying whatever they want behind the protection of their 32" LED.

You and OP/OP supporters forget that the offenders are just kids, not to mention it's in a more/less fun/competitive environment where malicious intent/bodily harm towards a specific race is the last thing on their mind.

I think y'all need to take notes from katiejade and just have fun with it and roll with the punches.  If you don't like being around kids and teenagers, then as responded multiple times "stay in your own party" or just stop playing online games.

Stop being so sensitive.  It's just a game, brah.

indifferent.gif

[h2]rac·ism[/h2][rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA

–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races  determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race  is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race  or other races.

They're teenagers talking trash for God's sake.  Just like how professional basketball and football players trash talk every game.  They don't use the term with the intent of detrimental attacks against another race nor race superiority, they're just kids talking mess.  Hell, your opponents most of the time don't even know your race, so it's not even an attack directed at another player due to their skin color.  It's just kids having fun, being ignorant saying whatever they want behind the protection of their 32" LED.

You and OP/OP supporters forget that the offenders are just kids, not to mention it's in a more/less fun/competitive environment where malicious intent/bodily harm towards a specific race is the last thing on their mind.

I think y'all need to take notes from katiejade and just have fun with it and roll with the punches.  If you don't like being around kids and teenagers, then as responded multiple times "stay in your own party" or just stop playing online games.

Stop being so sensitive.  It's just a game, brah.

the only one here taking it serious is you "brah" 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 reaching too hard for the lulz.. 
OP's entire post just went way over your head cuz youre too busy trying to get the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

grin.gif
laugh.gif
OP's entire post just went way over your head cuz youre too busy trying to get the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

Grammar correction and telling gamers to toughen up if they don't like trash talk?  Why do I need to go for lulz on a forum board filled with male teens and old men with nothing better to do at work?

I just wanted to emphasize that what OP experiences during online game play is indeed racial slur but used in trashtalk context not to discriminate as defined by "racism".  Like when Kobe called out the ref, did he really think the ref was actually gay and did he use it in context towards the detriment of individuals' sexual preference?  It was just heat of the moment, just like teenagers playing xbox live are in the heat of having fun and talking mess.

well, I'm talking in circles, and I probably won't make any progress against close-minded, always blowing out of context, quick to call "racism" whenever possible individuals.

/salutes

I'm out, brosef.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

Grammar correction and telling gamers to toughen up if they don't like trash talk?  Why do I need to go for lulz on a forum board filled with male teens and old men with nothing better to do at work?

I just wanted to emphasize that what OP experiences during online game play is indeed racial slur but used in trashtalk context not to discriminate as defined by "racism".  Like when Kobe called out the ref, did he really think the ref was actually gay and did he use it in context towards the detriment of individuals' sexual preference?  It was just heat of the moment, just like teenagers playing xbox live are in the heat of having fun and talking mess.

well, I'm talking in circles, and I probably won't make any progress against close-minded, always blowing out of context, quick to call "racism" whenever possible individuals.

/salutes

I'm out, brosef.

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

Are you illiterate??

eyes.gif

put your gamertag up, I will see you right now. I guarantee Sr71, Chopper gunner, and Dogs will eliminate you.
This dude is gonna be one of the main ones using racial slurs, and rage quitting in the middle of the game.
roll.gif

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

Are you illiterate??

eyes.gif

put your gamertag up, I will see you right now. I guarantee Sr71, Chopper gunner, and Dogs will eliminate you.
This dude is gonna be one of the main ones using racial slurs, and rage quitting in the middle of the game.
roll.gif

It's probably the same dudes timidly inquiring whether its ok to say it during rap songs who let it fly recklessly on xboxlive/psn lol.

It's probably the same dudes timidly inquiring whether its ok to say it during rap songs who let it fly recklessly on xboxlive/psn lol.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

Seriously. He acts like we are butt-hurt, or "sensitive".....  when it is clearly him. Dude keeps typing paragraphs trying to defend himself
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Kien- U mad bro??? By the way, still waiting on that gamertag.
grin.gif
I bet your not even positive on your KDR
roll.gif

@Kien- I can already tell just by your comments, that you are one of these people who talks too much, and sucks at the game.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
/

Seriously. He acts like we are butt-hurt, or "sensitive".....  when it is clearly him. Dude keeps typing paragraphs trying to defend himself
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Kien- U mad bro??? By the way, still waiting on that gamertag.
grin.gif
I bet your not even positive on your KDR
roll.gif

@Kien- I can already tell just by your comments, that you are one of these people who talks too much, and sucks at the game.

Back
Top Bottom