racism issues with Xbox live

That does not affect me at first then after a while of hearing it I just mute. The people wanting to send you a message after the game does not get to me either. Host is the gift and the curse on Gears of war 2.

That does not affect me at first then after a while of hearing it I just mute. The people wanting to send you a message after the game does not get to me either. Host is the gift and the curse on Gears of war 2.

I get comments every time I play.
pimp.gif

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

pimp.gif

Haha me too and it doesn't bother me. Especially when I'm on top with the most kills. I'll let them know that the n is on top 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

pimp.gif

Haha me too and it doesn't bother me. Especially when I'm on top with the most kills. I'll let them know that the n is on top 
pimp.gif

Easy for 14 year olds to act hard over that xbox live microphone. There anonymous and not facing you in person so they'll say whatever they want. Face to face they wouldn't even open there mouth.

Easy for 14 year olds to act hard over that xbox live microphone. There anonymous and not facing you in person so they'll say whatever they want. Face to face they wouldn't even open there mouth.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

How are they acting hard if you know that they are 14?

How are they acting hard if you know that they are 14?

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Can we get a vote on which is the correct answer?

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Can we get a vote on which is the correct answer?

call me a punk but im quick with the report button when it comes to racist slurs and or over the line taunting.

call me a punk but im quick with the report button when it comes to racist slurs and or over the line taunting.

Back
Top Bottom