Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

amber lowkey gotta be put in the erykah badu category.

she inspired MBDTF...when the last time you saw Wiz in the 501s and Chucks he met ol girl in...and now this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
:lol:

This _ 21 bout to be on some Ralph Tresvant Sensitivity ****.

These _'s just cuff the same h0ez. Amber, Blac Chyna or a Kadashian. I don't get it.

Not mad at him, who knows what any of us would do if amber put the yambz on us. She prolly legendary in the bedroom too

Hold Up, Just Listened To Thursday's BC Show & They Said P From QC Made Joe Look In The Camera & Say He Wasn't Gonna Talk About Yatchy Anymore [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Then Called Ak Out For Being Soft [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Da Hell

Trash rapper, trash succubus

Dude from Atlanta so, it ain't like he didn't grow up around attractive women so, no excuse. And, this can't be a cash grab because 21's career ain't going to amount to anything.

This is ginuine love.

Last edited:
the illuminati c**chey coalition is not a game.

these **** must really have that pressure.

bruh giving up his whole image and brand for some ***** lmao. some foul **** is going on here lmao bruh didnt just switch like that and the first time we saw them together was like less than a week ago lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Homie nose wide open. Surprised he didn't break out into Knocks Me Off My Feet.

Trash rapper, trash succubus

Dude from Atlanta so, it ain't like he didn't grow up around attractive women so, no excuse. And, this can't be a cash grab because 21's career ain't going to amount to anything.

This is ginuine love.
there are plenty fine broads in atlanta, but many hood ****** dont have much game.....they rely on money/drugs to talk for them...just listen to some of them talk

It's funny that there's a lot of people that believe doing something like playfully singing to a girl is supposed to be lame or going against his "image".

Based on how one views 21 Savage...how should be behaving around a woman? Should he calling her a thot while she throwing money on her or something?

It's funny that there's a lot of people that believe doing something like playfully singing to a girl is supposed to be lame or going against his "image".

Based on how one views 21 Savage...how should be behaving around a woman? Should he calling her a thot while she throwing money on her or something?

[Video]

He tried to tell yall :lol:

"These streets so dirty I just want someone who really there / Can't fake love, I just want someone who really care / Be loyal to me, want somebody I ain't gotta share / Open your eyes, baby girl, real ****** rare"

"I'ma savage to these ****** but to her I'm gentle"

21 Benet [emoji]129300[/emoji][/Video]

Last edited:
Twitter was making memes of this dude pouring ranch on a salad simply because of his image 
laugh.gif

Since then, playing around doing **** he "not supposed to be doing" is like his thing now.

There was a viral video of him indoor sky diving last month, _'s love it 
laugh.gif
. His team is A1 tho seem like they're gradually tryna open up his brand some to hit a bigger level. 

Last edited:
son really recorded himself simping to a self-proclaimed thot :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
joe budden either back on drugs or he's the most bi polar person ever. he asked to have the footage edited yet on the show denied it lol akademiks didn't bother pressing him since nadeska tried to quickly shut him up 

Back
Top Bottom