Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

On his own podcast he said "P came on the set but that's nothing had that edited out anyway back to the amigos"

What's wrong with that guy? :lol:

It's funny that there's a lot of people that believe doing something like playfully singing to a girl is supposed to be lame or going against his "image".

Based on how one views 21 Savage...how should be behaving around a woman? Should he calling her a thot while she throwing money on her or something?

i saw his breakfast club interview and he seems to have had a pretty ****** life so its cool that he got this opportunity and even cooler that he found someone he happy with.

that being said its just funny the heir apparent to that flocka/keef/fredo lane is on IG in selfie mode stroking shoulders and sighing and **** lol. like he went outta his way to put that out he coulda still did all that and just kept it low but he wanted the world to know :lol:. thats wassup tho if this aint no publicity **** lol. just jokes.

Last edited:
I ain't mad the kid trying to get his nut off... But don't try wifing the btch

Edit* after watching that video, that sht seem fake af :lol:

Last edited:
7 days before your albums drop huh *****? (50 Voice) :lol:

Speaking of 21 his mama fine as hell mayne. I'm willing to risk that young ***** shooting at me to shot my shot. :lol:

Last edited:
the illuminati c**chey coalition is not a game.

these **** must really have that pressure.

bruh giving up his whole image and brand for some ***** lmao. some foul **** is going on here lmao bruh didnt just switch like that and the first time we saw them together was like less than a week ago lol
Got Dang, Amber got that magic. I shooting my shot when I see her. Gotta see this magic trick for myself.

Last edited:
 21 Simpage
roll.gif

I ain't mad the kid trying to get his nut off... But don't try wifing the btch

Edit* after watching that video, that sht seem fake af :lol:
What video ?
always see postings about why all these rappers mess with the same girl
supposedly they "contract" girls
they get paid to make it "seem' like they in a relationship with said artist
either for publicity
status
or to fend off gay rumors
not just with rappers either
supposedly olivia moon was with aaron rogers to fend off those gay rumors
karate chop
bernice
and a few other ig "models" are said to be paid to "date" rappers
usually for a set time period
wouldn't surprise me if amber was one of em

idk why but him saying mime over and over instead of meme already pissing me off

laugh.gif
 @ "  Says He was affected for 3 days after."

Akademiks do be doing slick little passive aggressive **** like that.

Last edited:
idk why but him saying mime over and over instead of meme already pissing me off

:lol:  @ " Says He was affected for 3 days after."

Akademiks do be doing slick little passive aggressive **** like that.

I hate when ****** purposely mispronouce words to sound "cool", as Wale says "mime". For someone Wale who is well aware of the internet, he knows how to pronouce the word :lol:

Wale is clearly really out of touch with culture. He probably really thinks it's pronounced that way

charlemagne gonna be reaching for viral moments over the next 15 days to get some of your timeline back.

The show really has viral impact and moments in such a short time.

It will be interesting to see how they profit off it.

I look at someone who learned to interview as Premium Pete, because before he was embarrassing on Combat always asking dumb questions, but now he has his own pod and actually ask some insightful questions.

[Video]

[/Video]
[Video]

Do you even know how to DJ? What club do you DJ at? damn

I knew he would have that reaction, because that was mine.

Yeah it was annoying to me

I hate when ****** purposely mispronouce words to sound "cool", as Wale says "mime". For someone Wale who is well aware of the internet, he knows how to pronouce the word :lol:

Naw man, I don't still don't know if it's gif or jif. So I can see that.[/video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom