Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The show really has viral impact and moments in such a short time.

It will be interesting to see how they profit off it.

I look at someone who learned to interview as Premium Pete, because before he was embarrassing on Combat always asking dumb questions, but now he has his own pod and actually ask some insightful questions.

[Video]

[/Video]
[Video]

Do you even know how to DJ? What club do you DJ at? damn

I knew he would have that reaction, because that was mine.

idk why but him saying mime over and over instead of meme already pissing me off

Yeah it was annoying to me

I hate when ****** purposely mispronouce words to sound "cool", as Wale says "mime". For someone Wale who is well aware of the internet, he knows how to pronouce the word :lol:

Naw man, I don't still don't know if it's gif or jif. So I can see that.[/video]
[Video]

It's gif but it sounds stupid :lol:[/video]

I ain't mad the kid trying to get his nut off... But don't try wifing the btch

Edit* after watching that video, that sht seem fake af :lol:
What video ?
always see postings about why all these rappers mess with the same girl
supposedly they "contract" girls
they get paid to make it "seem' like they in a relationship with said artist
either for publicity
status
or to fend off gay rumors
not just with rappers either
supposedly olivia moon was with aaron rogers to fend off those gay rumors
karate chop
bernice
and a few other ig "models" are said to be paid to "date" rappers
usually for a set time period
wouldn't surprise me if amber was one of em
While that's one side of it, often times these chicks run in the same circles and will be more readily available than new recruits. If I'm in Miami club and run into an IG chick, chances are she's smashed other rappers and I'm just gonna be another one on the list

Last edited:

The end had me rollin "me can't do it, me p****sy* 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Eh I'm a huge D&M fan but they need to chill out. They was just Twitter dudes too before they got their break( Mero has said something earlier in the week referring to getting random people from Twitter tondo interviews) It's different when random people rag on Akademiks etc, but I don't wanna see CTG or desus and Mero joining in. Have some solidarity

Last edited:

only watched maybe a minute but thats not khaleds son

i cant blame him

only thing different i might have done is i woulda did a show w him to get him the money or something

but if im already a million in the hole bc of you im not about to make your debt 1,005,000

Last edited:
I don't know the details of their business but on the outside Khaled was pushing Ace Hood hard. His first single back in 08 had Ross and T-Pain on it when he was on fire. He had the joint with Future. Wayne was on the Hustle Hard remix. Look like Khaled did all he could, some _'s just ain't meant to be stars.

Last edited:
Khaled seem like a slimey _ tho, heard too much **** about him

He the type of dude to have you sign him as your manager and then turn around and have you sign to his record label on a separate artist deal so he can get a bag "for you" from the major

at the end of the day ain't none of us in these offices with these dudes & we don't know how the contracts are broken down. Khaled has seemed like a pretty solid dude all things considered, & he 1000% put ALOT of his energy into acehood.

That sounds exactly like what Khaled did 'probably', one of the few reasons I think he wasn't too mad at Stunna. Though I believe Nino exaggerated that story and Ace ain't doing that bad. But reading the Forbes piece he was on, you woulda thought dude was working a regular job

Trouble still wit DTE, they dropped a group tape a couple weeks ago. He dropped an EP a couple days ago and got a tape wit big names on it dropping soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom