Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Can't really feel for ace. He was Meek before Meek was Meek. Dude tricked off his money. That's his fault.

Ace just gotta humble himself & become a celeb personal trainer. Dude always in the gym anyway & nobody listening to his music. You gotta find your lane.

Man you couldn't have me on this show...I'd be roasting the **** outta Joe budden every day. Dude would shaking like a crackhead wanting to box.

Ak never keep the same energy, calling Amber Rose clearance p***y one minute then the next saying sht like "how did I say anything offense?" :lol:

Last edited:
The only person keeping the same energy on that show is Nadeska.

Eem' the Lyric chick who tries to hurry them along to another segment gets told to shut up from time to time.

The only person keeping the same energy on that show is Nadeska.

Eem' the Lyric chick who tries to hurry them along to another segment gets told to shut up from time to time.
True, only Nadeska keeps it consistent 

Cam snapping early. Glad our OG's (Puff, Hov, Cam) starting to be on some different **** in the content they put out.

Why Cam flowing like Serius Jones? 
laugh.gif

Sounds just like him

Just now watching yesterday's episode and Joe gettin' on my nerves heavy. Turnin' red and screamin' gettin' a bit old when the situation doesn't evenly escalate to that level

I havn't checked for an episode since the BET x Migos exchange from a person who was watching the show daily 

Back
Top Bottom