Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He don’t got Ye discography which is why it didn’t work for him.

Shenanigans aside its really not acknowledged how good Ye’s music actually was until a certain point for him to get away with what he has gotten away with over the past 15 years throwing tantrums and ****.

Wale don’t have a Spaceship or Touch The sky or Can’t Tell Me nothing to act like that

Wale has The Album About Nothing. Best album of 2015 imo. That project is better than any album released by Drake or J Cole.

Wale has some great music out there. That being the case, I can understand why he has the level of frustration he has. But I can never agree with the bird-like ways he handles that frustration.

Son could easily use the seeming opposition he’s up against as fuel to get in the booth and deliver masterpieces. Instead he goes on interviews to rant about not being where he feels he deserves to be. He a Twitter fingers type ***** forreal if we’re keeping it a buck. That **** is wild corny.

Last edited:
Him and Nicki both share that in common

Never even thought about that comparison before...

giphy.gif

Wale is a clown. Always crying and whining. He better than a lot of people rapping today but he isn’t likeable. I root against him every time.

I made a thread and didn’t know he was on here. Asking if there was a version of Nike Boots with someone else cause Wale was trash. He responded with some emotional hurtful response.

Wale ain’t have J-Prince fighting his battles, or going on LeBron’s HBO special, crying, but....

Yeah. Wale is the easier punching bag.

he’s literally gone on breakfast club all moody/pouty and depressed though. like in his 30’s.

i bet dom feel the same way but he cool just getting his bread and being low.

if i was the wale/tyga/seans, etc. of that drake/cole/kenny class id just go independent and drop singles and niche **** for my fans

Wale should have been the poetry pro black woman empowerment ***** with mainstream visibility and contact list

that could have been his wide open lane

While I completely understand not letting people walk all over you, social media is too big of a place to get at EVERYBODY, thats Wale's main problem in my opinion (A trait he probably developed from NT). At a certain point you just gotta let dumbasses talk and laugh at them from the distance. J Cole gets torn apart pretty regularly and he doesnt really respond to any of it (He just started doing it in his music). Big Sean started going down this path a few years ago as far as his place among the elite (That drake line about bench warmers had him in his feelings) but after getting supposedly subbed to death by Kendrick he got married and just let his bars speak for himself.

Its not like Wale is out here starting ****, but at this point he should focus on music because he clearly cant handle the negatives of being famous

Y’all gassing that washed-side Gunn & Boring-way. I could just listen to the new GFK instead of that.

2C74F38B-BE64-434E-B6EE-5EBAC91D0383.gif

Them ***** would be the C-version of the A-Team in 2004.

A Boogie drop in a week. Best out NYC :pimp:

Man I need a clip of machine's laugh.

Would be the perfect response to some of the **** posted on NT :lol:
Case in point
Y’all gassing that washed-side Gunn & Boring-way. I could just listen to the new GFK instead of that.

2C74F38B-BE64-434E-B6EE-5EBAC91D0383.gif

Them ***** would be the C-version of the A-Team in 2004.

A Boogie drop in a week. Best out NYC :pimp:

this so true about every lyrical renaissance type ***** this decade lol
Sorry for liking ****** who actually use proper enunciation in 2018

Last edited:
Case in point

Sorry for liking *****s who actual use proper enunciation in 2018

Meanwhile it's only a matter of time before he posts another one of these zesty create-a-rapper crooning *** trap ****** that all sound exactly the same. Talking about how we don't feel it cause we don't "understand the lingo" or "be in the trenches".

Not today
tenor.gif

Hahahaha Hahahaha Is a elite hater :lol:

Wale has The Album About Nothing. Best album of 2015 imo. That project is better than any album released by Drake or J Cole.

Wale has some great music out there. That being the case, I can understand why he has the level of frustration he has. But I can never agree with the bird-like ways he handles that frustration.

Son could easily use the seeming opposition he’s up against as fuel to get in the booth and deliver masterpieces. Instead he goes on interviews to rant about not being where he feels he deserves to be. He a Twitter fingers type ***** forreal if we’re keeping it a buck. That **** is wild corny.
The thing is he was getting recognized for his music. He got hits, ain't like the industry black balled him. He had Roc Nation connects and everything, his slide started when he kept crying. And the people that already hated him those voices got louder and more people jumped on the bandwagon cuz people saw that he's soft. Big Krit, Dom Kennedy, Currency, before Victory Lap, it's a lot dudes that probably feel like "I'm better than everybody" and they don't their credit but they not crying and losing sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom