One of the best songs to drop this year
#Houston

*****es tryna be boo'd up, I'm thinkin' boudin
Before I let a ho wife me I'll sell food cans
Your big homie a buster, he buy his Jordans from a shoe stand
He think making shirts for the hood is a genius new plan
Y'all need to put y'all money together and get him a new van
If he ever play with me I'ma tat his face with a new hand

Honestly I think ****** are just tired of seeing "Lil" everywhere. It kind of has a bad rep attached to it.

>>>> and it's not even close

Ive prolly played the French joint a million times :pimp:

Head shot, didn't die
God got a plan for you
Bounce back, hit the block
OG got them grams for you

Mama working 3 jobs, father leaning, he high
My home boy on the run, he hot
Montana!

I fw French and sauce and that sample just hard I used to play kingdom hearts 2

i've never heard any one else speculate about this but, im startin to think aaliyah may have had something to do with the roc breakin up. lol

think i heard something about her datin jay @ some point & we already know what it was with dame.

not giving her FULL credit but if there was some sorta love triangle goin on @ some point, then she deserves a slice of the pie.

i've never heard any one else speculate about this but, im startin to think aaliyah may have had something to do with the roc breakin up. lol

think i heard something about her datin jay @ some point & we already know what it was with dame.

not giving her FULL credit but if there was some sorta love triangle goin on @ some point, then she deserves a slice of the pie.

I mean...the ***** Dame literally made a movie about it :lol:

Honestly I think ****** are just tired of seeing "Lil" everywhere. It kind of has a bad rep attached to it.

Blame the SoundCloud and troll rappers for real. There’s always been “Lil’s” around the way. Dating back to the 90s and prior. Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Lil Wayne, Lil Jon etc etc. Just a pet of urban/hip hop culture. But the goofy,troll, tumblr crowd like the Lil Xan & Lil Peep/Lil Pump/ Lil Yachty etc’s of the world started ironically parodying it, and it became associated with that, instead of what it originally is over time.

I have heard many people speculate that.

She's gone. They're done. We'll never know for sure. Let it be.

where's the fun in that tho? lol

*****'s been speculating over the roc break up for damn near 20 years.

why now, are we to, 'let it be'? cuz of aaliyah? lol

Back
Top Bottom