Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A junky CANNOT flex on me...... :lol: :lol: :rofl:

like my n_, you are an ADDICT. This is an oxymoron. :rofl:

I’m just saying these are some expensive habits to be having bro :lol:

The average person can’t really afford a drank habit like that, just like the average person not popping bottles of Ace.

That’s why I think it’s a lil more of a braggy/flex vibe with it

Lil bruh was probably trying to get the evidence outta there. Cuz went out sad :smh: that’s crazy

Federal agents and Chicago police were confiscating drugs and guns from luggage when rapper Juice Wrld suffered seizure at Midway, officials say

Bobby & Rowdy get out in a year & quite honestly i don't think they could be getting out in a better climate with how this NY drill been taking off, not to mention a lot of the dudes buzzing right now are GS9 affiliated.

Hopefully they've learned to stay away from the street ****, but if someone could just manage it right BK gonna be on 🔥🔥

GS9 & their affiliates would easily be the biggest thing moving out the city since ASAP if they could just focus up

dont know how true this is but i assume that whatever happened had to do with this search the cops was pulling

70 lbs of weed? Thru all those states?

LOL

RIP though. Good luck to the homeboys.

I’m just saying these are some expensive habits to be having bro :lol:

The average person can’t really afford a drank habit like that, just like the average person not popping bottles of Ace.

That’s why I think it’s a lil more of a braggy/flex vibe with it
Drank culture is different in Houston. It’s literally part of the culture. I know old heads who sip on thanksgiving,Christmas , new year, and bday and that’s it. And used to be beasts in the 90. That cup was always a player thing during the screw days and people def, flex with it. This current wave is something different. And also the streets are infested with fake pints and pressed up pills. A lot of people don’t even know what they are taking. I don’t take pills and my active sipping days are over but if I go to the dr and he prescribes an 8 from the pharmacy I’m gonna drink it.

Drank culture is different in Houston. It’s literally part of the culture. I know old heads who sip on thanksgiving,Christmas , new year, and bday and that’s it. And used to be beasts in the 90. That cup was always a player thing during the screw days and people def, flex with it. This current wave is something different. And also the streets are infested with fake pints and pressed up pills. A lot of people don’t even know what they are taking. I don’t take pills and my active sipping days are over but if I go to the dr and he prescribes an 8 from the pharmacy I’m gonna drink it.

It’s simply Designer Drugs. That’s what str8drop str8drop is getting to about it being a flex.

Weather it be getting the highest grade of most expensive weed, or who can buy the most expensive bottles of alcohol, or clothes cars etc to bragging about actavis and expensive drugs. That’s where the flex is.

Bobby & Rowdy get out in a year & quite honestly i don't think they could be getting out in a better climate with how this NY drill been taking off, not to mention a lot of the dudes buzzing right now are GS9 affiliated.

Hopefully they've learned to stay away from the street ****, but if someone could just manage it right BK gonna be on 🔥🔥

GS9 & their affiliates would easily be the biggest thing moving out the city since ASAP if they could just focus up

Man if these lil NY dudes don't just drop the damn beat already.

Kind of aligns with how I feel. I was around a lot of college kids in a party town in my early 20s and they will push it until they physically can’t.

Wait a sec Juice World borough 80 pounds of weed to IL and was scared of catching a 35 year bid.

Weed legal in Illinois on 1/1/2020.seems kinda wild to take that kind of risk considering he could’ve just waited it out.

Like I said, I knew who he was at a young age and how powerful he was. Maybe it’s because I’ve always been into movies but I wouldn’t act like nobody knew the name when it was flashing on a giant screen before some of the biggest movies out would begin.

I'm in to movies and could care less about who produces a movie unless it's a Michael Bay project.

So who was more known to people, five years ago, Russell Simmons or Harvey Weinstein? Russell Simmons ex-wife is even more famous than Harvey Weinstein.

Some of you seem to act obtuse on purpose. It's the same silly **** as when Bill Cosby happen, one dude was on TV for 50 years and was on the most popular sitcom of the 80's and people acted intentionally dumb about why the media cared more about Cosby.

Back
Top Bottom