Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I heard a song today that went stretch ittttt stretch itttt but I can’t seem to find it if anyone knows it please help :lol:

I'm in to movies and could care less about who produces a movie unless it's a Michael Bay project.

All sorts of things wrong with this statement :lol:
Russell Simmons ex wife may of been more popular in the hip hop community but Weinstein backed and produced billions of dollars worth of entertainment., and yes, he was very well known.
Maybe YOU were ignorant to the fact and are using that for your basis but nah, not agreeing with you here. Especially after that Michael Bay ****.

Last edited:
Russell Simmons ex wife may of been more popular in the hip hop community but Weinstein backed and produced billions of dollars worth of entertainment., and yes, he was very well known.
Maybe YOU were ignorant to the fact and are using that for your basis but nah, not agreeing with you here. Especially after that Michael Bay ****.

he not reading this

you probably gonna get insulted and an anecdote stated as fact at the most

he not reading this

you probably gonna get insulted and an anecdote stated as fact at the most

There's nothing to read.

Are documentaries for Hollywood or for people to actually you know, watch them.

There's nothing to read.

Are documentaries for Hollywood or for people to actually you know, watch them.

The hell are you going on about man. I’m just gonna leave it no discussion with you ends up being a real discussion :lol:

You have any evidence she said that? Because I've never heard that and on the internet stuff is spread that isn't factual. Like Michael Jordan saying republicans buy sneakers too.

"Oprah clearly has a lot to say about slavery and has talked on the subject many times, acted in movies, and generally not shied away from the hard topic.

But in 1989, some of her comments on slavery and the relation to reparations may be a little suprising.

On an episode of her show titled “Three Generations of Underclass” Oprah talked about African Americans right to being owed anything and welfare amongst other topics. She said

“I think a lot of people still use the slavery experience as an excuse,” Winfrey said. “Some people are still walking around thinking that this system–now Mr. Bush owes them something because were were in slavery, is that fair?”

I see what you saying but it’s not like she developing/creating this doc bro :lol:

She just recently signed on as EP, they likely approached her with the already finished product

Well **** that's worse. She's being used as a tool w/o doing any research. She just attached herself to the Neverland BS and that backfired.

WTF. Isn't it the weed carrier's job to dispose of the drugs? Why the hell would they let the meal ticket do this?

Because they had 70 lbs. of weed on that mf which is like 30+ years.

Still don’t get why whoever in his entourage that belonged to couldn’t have just spoken up. Unless JW was himself trying to do two things at once and he was the one who had all that weed on the plane in which case he was wilding. RIP nevertheless.

Flying Ps from Cali to East/Midwest cities on PJs off of touring...low key been a slick slide hustle they getting hip too. Once Ralo got knocked, it shoulda woke em up that the risk ain’t worth it.

Especially for damn Juice WRLD. Somebody had to be smarter there....than to make a legal cash cow double as a drug mule. Especially with plants that could be legal shortly, and are legal elsewhere. I know the barriers to entry in the legal cannabis business are BS for Black People :smh:. This **** makes me sick every time I think about it :smh:

But cmon.

Side note. There’s always a street element tied in tho. Or a favor. Somebody load ain’t make it.

Flying Ps from Cali to East/Midwest cities on PJs off of touring...low key been a slick slide hustle they getting hip too. Once Ralo got knocked, it shoulda woke em up that the risk ain’t worth it.

Especially for damn Juice WRLD. Somebody had to be smarter there....than to make a legal cash cow double as a drug mule. Especially with plants that could be legal shortly, and are legal elsewhere. I know the barriers to entry in the legal cannabis business are BS for Black People :smh:. This **** makes me sick every time I think about it :smh:

But cmon.

Side note. There’s always a street element tied in tho. Or a favor. Somebody load ain’t make it.

******* Boehner?! **** disgusts me to my core.

Listening to this Sauce Walka Ghetto Gospel 2, he a decent story teller
He's no Tee Grizzley, but he's got my attention

Grizzly is my guy but Walk is thoroughly better than him :lol: just on staying on beat alone. He’s so nice when he’s storytelling and not dripping/splashing/saucing on every track. He’s been building a dope catalog the last 3 years

^
Nick vs Em. Y’all ready?

cringe.gif

what year is it again?

I wouldn’t even expect rappers to have any streaming number incentives in their contracts because most of em signed contracts before this streaming **** took off, so adding old songs was prolly a label move

Back
Top Bottom