Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wow lmao. They was late for this trash??? [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️***** akademiks ain't even get to say anything. Wowwwwwwwwwww

Beyond disappointed. Everybody on this show lame as hell smh

\
Should he continue to hold on to beefs that happened 10 years ago?

I'm not getting your logic, what do you mean continue to get away with? He's always said what he felt about a person & didn't worry about the consequences. So when him & that person finally meet up & the issue is talked about what would be the point of continuing to diss them?

I mean unless you check him or put hands on him the guy continues to act funny style. All them dudes checked him and the funny **** stopped.

Son never talked bad about Tax until that situation on Tax show, that lasted a few weeks and based off both accounts they discussed their issues & seemed to be pretty cordial.

Corrected. Joe never said **** about Tax on his pod besides riding his **** talking about how funny Tax is and how much he likes Tax. Meanwhile Tax is NONSTOP calling him a clown and talking about how how he abuses 3rd world ******* who can't speak english. And there was nothing cordial about when they met. Tax went off on him and essentially kicked him off the show :lol:. And Joe continued to talk like everything was good on his side. Dude was a model citizen. Compare that to how he deals with ****** like AK and women like his old co-host, it's clearly not the same.

Also Charlamagne slandered him heavy on breakfast club and Joe never had any beef type energy with him. He just wanted to come to the show and talk it out in a cool calm manner. He wasn't going on his podcast slandering either one of them dudes calling them ***** or nothing that could even be slightly misconstrued as funny style. Now compare that to how he comes at Ak, who never really had a bad thing to say about the man off the show.

How do you let those dudes clown you all day and still be on your best behavior but then when you're dealing with a soft type dude like Ak, who never really disrespects you by the way, and who also stood in front of you when you were about to get jumped, you got nothing but slander for him? C'mon man that's corny

Last edited:
:smh: This man gotta get some backbone. He shoulda stayed on it and got a public apology outta Joe or something. Nothing cleared up at all.

"We'll be back on Wednesday" - Nadeska

"Me and Nadeska will be back..." - Joe

"Will you be back AK?" - Joe and Nadeska

[emoji]128579[/emoji] - AK

:rofl:

the show is the bad b***h that lets you hit but talks crazy to you and gets ran thru by other dudes

you wanna walk away but it's the most exciting part of your life

that's ak, he can't shake the attention

the fame is starting to match the money

Ak was probably bumping Hit Em Up in the whip on the way to work nervous as hell trying to amp himself up

the show is the bad b***h that lets you hit but talks crazy to you and gets ran thru by other dudes

that's ak, he can't shake the attention

the fame is starting to match the money

:lol: true

Yeah he just gotta have some backbone and gotta set some boundaries on what he's gonna allow. Whether on or off camera that convo needs to be had or the show ain't going far.

DJ-Akademiks.jpg

but would both of them respectively doing that be as entertaining as this current scenario?

yes the show is more entertaining

I'm saying it's not sustainable the way joe is handling things

you don't complain about how people are handling things when you do it yourself

Ak was probably bumping Hit Em Up in the whip on the way to work nervous as hell trying to amp himself up

Replace the mic with the steering wheel and I guarantee this is how he looked

"Call the cops when you see ......."

200x200px-ZC-971d217e_DDXhRvdVYAA0iGg.gif

Last edited:
i couldnt watch 10 minutes of this episode. Joe is way too flip flop for me. I usually find Joe just an interesting character but my view on him is definitely changing. AK let me down but i have a feeling they talked before the show started but still i was expecting him to say his piece.

I mean unless you check him or put hands on him the guy continues to act funny style. All them dudes checked him and the funny **** stopped.
Corrected. Joe never said **** about Tax on his pod besides riding his **** talking about how funny Tax is and how much he likes Tax. Meanwhile Tax is NONSTOP calling him a clown and talking about how how he abuses 3rd world ******* who can't speak english. And there was nothing cordial about when they met. Tax went off on him and essentially kicked him off the show :lol:. And Joe continued to talk like everything was good on his side. Dude was a model citizen. Compare that to how he deals with ****** like AK and women like his old co-host, it's clearly not the same.

Also Charlamagne slandered him heavy on breakfast club and Joe never had any beef type energy with him. He just wanted to come to the show and talk it out in a cool calm manner. He wasn't going on his podcast slandering either one of them dudes calling them ***** or nothing that could even be slightly misconstrued as funny style. Now compare that to how he comes at Ak, who never really had a bad thing to say about the man off the show.

How do you let those dudes clown you all day and still be on your best behavior but then when you're dealing with a soft type dude like Ak, who never really disrespects you by the way, and who also stood in front of you when you were about to get jumped, you got nothing but slander for him? C'mon man that's corny

#facts, Joe's energy was completely different and hopefully everybody see's how he manipulates people he
feels has a weak personality, or for some reason fan out on him. The female on his pod, AK, Peter it all makes
sense. The crazy thing is, these people potentially have his best interest at heart.

All of a sudden Migos is #$%sy on the podcast but in your face you don't want smoke when they asked what
it is?? Corny dude, great rapper but it's difficult for me to separate the two.

Ak needed to have the same energy nadeska had in the first five mins, she was fed up. out here sounding like Budden and Ak mom, I don't want to hear about this **** ever again. :lol:

Ak let Budden talk to him, like one of his Dominican ******* word to Tax, talk to him calmly let him know he'll stop and he'll be back violating on him Monday :lol: :smh:

Nah. He's just saying "I want one of you ****** to come up here and try that with me. I'm not akademiks" in one breath, and then "I lovvvvvee _________" once they come up there and try that with him. :lol:

who has gotten there and acted hostile with him??? The Migos is the only example of someone being upset & he damn sure ain't show them "Love"

#facts, Joe's energy was completely different and hopefully everybody see's how he manipulates people he
feels has a weak personality, or for some reason fan out on him. The female on his pod, AK, Peter it all makes
sense. The crazy thing is, these people potentially have his best interest at heart.

All of a sudden Migos is #$%sy on the podcast but in your face you don't want smoke when they asked what
it is?? Corny dude, great rapper but it's difficult for me to separate the two.

100% (except Joe never been that great an artist to me but whatever that's besides the point :lol:)

Ak needed to have the same energy nadeska had in the first five mins, she was fed up. out here sounding like Budden and Ak mom, I don't want to hear about this **** ever again. :lol:

Ak let Budden talk to him, like one of his Dominican ******* word to Tax, talk to him calmly let him know he'll stop and he'll be back violating on him Monday :lol: :smh:

Seriously, she came in talking more spicy than the both of them :lol:. That episode was a waste. And yeah, Joe treating Ak like he treats all the weak people in his life. He'll be back to violating in no time

Last edited:

first off why are we acting like Joe has constantly attacked Akademiks. he called him ***** (which AK has stated publicly on several occasions that he is ***** :lol: ) & any other time i've heard him talk about AK it was him slandering his lack of hiphop knowledge (which clearly AK lacks a lot of).

Charlamagne did to Joe exactly what Joe does to everyone else, which was critique things he found off against Joe. Why would Joe have hostile animosity towards Charlamagne because of his opinion on him. He Spoke about his disagreement with charlamagne very in depth on his podcast & called him out on some things as well, which is what led to them having that joint podcast. He also mentioned several times before that he has a respect for Charlamagne's knowledge of the game and how he moves.

With Tax the same thing, he didn't call Tax a ***** or a ***** because he knows Tax isn't one of those things. Tax didn't say he was gonna **** Joe up or that they had any type of real beef, he stated that he's attacked women and he's a manipulator. Again someone's opinion on him, which Joe again met up with him disputed the claims Tax made & after that podcast BOTH men documented that they had a few talks after and all was cool.

Your acting like he had these people calling him these things and never addressed them, he literally sat down with them on a public platform & had a discussion about it & disagreed with them. I don't know why you are expecting him to go see these guys on some goon **** when he doesn't promote that kind of response in the first place.

To which Joe admitted to being fake

joe been this way

he used to slander lil wayne and 2 chainz heavy

and basically any other guest they can have on the show joe has already talked crazy about

I never respect fake talking points just to oppose the obvious

Back
Top Bottom