Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

4D4B9FF8-2B33-41AF-B132-C1E9202E320D.png
Someone on another site I'm on just pointed that out about him being 33.

Do you mind expounding brother? Just outta curiosity.

666 across the board.

All of our great leaders have taught us that mathematics rule the universe. Peep who won the superbowl before 9/11 and reflect on who just won the last one. This reparation talk is modern small pox blankets. Im no fear monger but its going to get worst before it gets better

All of our great leaders have taught us that mathematics rule the universe. Peep who won the superbowl before 9/11 and reflect on who just won the last one. This reparation talk is modern small pox blankets. Im no fear monger but its going to get worst before it gets better

I like the direction you tryna go but my pet peeve with ****** is when they just half throw out tidbits of **** and you gotta go on a scavenger hunt to figure out what they tryna say lol

Who won those respective superbowls and what does that mean

this @ the same time though

BINGO!

Was just telling this to my brother.

You ****** love this gang banging ****. Love the aesthetic so much that you don't want to admit that you, in your own small way, contributed to this. Blaming it on the government makes coping with it easier.

The music love, the iconography you fetishize, this is the real life result of it.

Even IF 30 years from now we find out the government had something to do with it, it still wouldn't make sense.

Why are we quick to say the government killed NIPSEY HUSSLE instead of the more logical outcome, which is that despite what he did for his community, despite the image he presented as someone who built his community, etc. (Which is true, he did a lot. He employed a ton of people) he still claimed 60's. More importantly, His homies who were shot and were right there were from the set, still in the field.

That's the conundrum with us. Even when we "make it" we can't forget and dismiss where we came from and the people that helped us when we had nothing and was down and out.

How can the government killing nip be more realistic and logical than 3 hood ****** getting shot and killed? Come on bro.

BINGO!

Was just telling this to my brother.

You *****s love this gang banging ****. Love the aesthetic so much that you don't want to admit that you, in your own small way, contributed to this. Blaming it on the government makes coping with it easier.

The music love, the iconography you fetishize, this is the real life result of it.

This is real

Individually no one is responsible but collectively...

The black lgbtq community coming out of the wood works with that “stop expecting black lgbtq community to send condolences to homophobic black people” message is tacky as hell.

No one expected anything from anyone. I would chance a bet that since the news was released, no one asked “I wonder if the black lgbtq community will sympathize with Nipsey’s murder”

Even IF 30 years from now we find out the government had something to do with it, it still wouldn't make sense.

Why are we quick to say the government killed NIPSEY HUSSLE instead of the more logical outcome, which is that despite what he did for his community, despite the image he presented as someone who built his community, etc. (Which is true, he did a lot. He employed a ton of people) he still claimed 60's. More importantly, His homies who were shot and were right there were from the set, still in the field.

That's the conundrum with us. Even when we "make it" we can't forget and dismiss where we came from and the people that helped us when we had nothing and was down and out.

How can the government killing nip be more realistic and logical than 3 hood *****s getting shot and killed? Come on bro.

Not disagreeing with you

But was Nip not chilling on that lately?

Surely there's been infinitely more periods in his life prior to now where he was still somewhat on that than now of all times?

How can the government killing nip be more realistic and logical than 3 hood *****s getting shot and killed? Come on bro.

****** just won't get it. This gang banging **** is decades old. Beef and ignorant **** runs deep. Those who want to paint it on some other ****, just let em be. Like bro said it removes accountability from what it really is.

This is real

Individually no one is responsible but collectively...

I mean here in LA, everyone loves YG. I remember back in 09 when he and Pushaz ink jumped a teammate of mine at a party. He been blooding for a long time. But what happens if / when he gets tipped. They've already tried before

Are we going to blame it on the government? Or are we going to admit that we completely support the aesthetic, iconography, music, of his which heavily promotes gang violence?

Like YG has made blooding so mainstream that everyone says "Brazy." I remember when you'd get jumped saying that and now gang banging is completely commercialized. We all love it. We support it. Every new trap / drill ***** we love it.

Until they die.

Amidst the commericalization of gang culture and gang life, is real lives. This **** is real, and unfortunately, this will always be a potential outcome of it.

****** just won't get it. This gang banging **** is decades old. Beef and ignorant **** runs deep. Those who want to paint it on some other ****, just let em be. Like bro said it removes accountability from what it really is.

I just don't like how people automatically dismiss the entire concept like that below this government's morals or pay grade

This very well could be some typical hating ***** bull ****

Bra why do they even feel the need to comment. No one is checking for any commmunitys feelings.

All that matter is his family and the people who supported him. Anybody else not in those groups should just fall back. This aint about you

Sickens me to see someone wanted to take claim for another mans murder chasing fans or clicks. Just sad

And unless fam or people close to him speak up yall can miss me with the theories. Wait for the facts to drop.

I see people talking about conspiracies, who cares bra is gone. Mourn him and honor the legacy by being better then you are today.

All this talk about gov conspiracy, they work every day and do this abroad. And like nipsey none of you wish you were whistleblowers are gonna do a thing about it. Other then stand on a soap box and point

Last edited:
Not disagreeing with you

But was Nip not chilling on that lately?

Surely there's been infinitely more periods in his life prior to now where he was still somewhat on that than now of all times?

For one, we DON'T know him. Who knows what he actually "chilled" on. My Homie just told me he was pressing someone for being a snitch and they came back and shot him. idk if it's true

But it's like, even if HE was chilling on that lifestyle, everyone around him wasn't. Everyone around him was still banging you know?

Back
Top Bottom