Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t **** with Kanye at all but I need to know if that’s true. If so, I don’t even know what to say about him anymore. That’s pure self hate. Black women go through enough, they don’t need this bull**** when he has such a huge Asian, Arab and white fanbase.

The fact that you ****in white *****es that want to be black and say that is ****in crazy. These white *****es want big lips, big asses and hips. Don’t have any of them. White *****es have no rhythm and can’t do ****. But you trying to make a black woman out of a white woman. FOH

My man Hahahaha Hahahaha sound like Khalid Muhammad on that Cube joint :lol: :pimp:

Feel no sympathy for Durk if he’s guilty. Wanna throw away your opportunity and be a scumbag, deal with the consequences. Them crackers will give him plenty time to assess his decisions.

I’ve ****ed white females
Black
Asian
Samoan
Hispanic
Only one I ain’t smashed was like middle eastern
Kanye don’t know what he talking about
**** are **** in any race
Ain’t saved for any particular race
I’ve smashed white females who like to suck d
And some who don’t
Black females who love to swallow
Some who don’t
Anyone say anything different
They ain’t had enough p
Or they prejudice

You from San Francisco, figures. I ain’t never sleeping with any woman who ain’t black. To each his own though. You like that white I see :lol:

All these cats getting knocked be moving like they don’t realize that they can’t rock the diamonds in a cell, can’t get the hos in a cell, can’t support your family in a cell.

Just gotta salute the ones moving smart and wish better for the ones in hopes that they wisen up.

Hopefully a) homie didn’t do it and b) he beats the case.

Really wish there was a way to enforce a major penalty for this. People casually ruin others lives with no repercussion for making false accusations :lol:

Might make a service that finds the info of the people behind these accounts and creates lawsuits against them. Would make a killing.

Lol man that would be a good idea there was one page that exposed the people who run shaderoom but that page got shut down quick. For my Houston NTers imagine a couple Natee’s (sp?) from the madhatter morning show 97.9 the box :rofl:

I know that’s fake but white women are more sexually uninhibited than any race I’ve seen on this planet.

Note that I am no way supporting or agree with this fake claim.

F4581C23-705B-4CBF-A24C-590F144A6B94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom